Three dead in Iowa church shooting hours after shooting in Wisconsin

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Three dead in Iowa church shooting hours after shooting in Wisconsin
Three, including shooter, killed in Iowa church shooting • Two wounded in shooting targeting funeral in Wisconsin
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF, REUTERS
Published: JUNE 3, 2022

A man shot and killed two women in the parking lot of a church in Iowa state on Thursday and then turned the gun on himself, police said, adding three more dead to the toll in a series of recent shootings that have rocked the United States. The Iowa shooting took place outside Cornerstone Church, a fundamentalist Christian church east of the city of Ames, while a church program was on inside, said Nicholas Lennie, chief deputy of the Story County Sheriff's Office.

When deputies arrived on the scene they found all three dead, Lennie said, adding that he could not provide identities nor disclose what the relationship between them may have been. "This appears to be an isolated, single-shooter incident," Lennie said. Moments before, Biden urged Congress to ban assault weapons, expand background checks and implement other gun control measures to address the mass shootings. "Enough, enough!" the president said.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-708488

Footsteps

So we are now at the point where an Israeli news source is covering chronic killings in America, rather than the American press reporting terrorist incidents in Israel. Maybe the White House can spin this as an indicator that we are about to achieve unity in America, like telling us severe inflation is a sign that our economic problems precede a strong new recovery without carbon based fuel.
I’ll bet I can out-predict Joe:
Joe, you remind me of Israel’s king Ahab, a Baal worshipper who didn’t bother to predict idiotic stuff. Personally I predict a long hot summer.
As for our imminent transition to a booming electric economy, I predict that it will be discovered that “ten percent for the Big Guy” included high quality drugs.

Dragontiger777

The evil one definitely has an agenda and it's NOT hidden! He is working overtime in this world. It's never been so obvious. Lord Jesus, please come soon!
Yes, the evil/satan that will include the P-biden has an agenda that want to control the US weapons. As they control so that easy way for the NWO or the Russia or China or any countries want to take over the US. As fall away/become weakness.

As you know we are on the Period of Grace Age soon end or anytime meet our KING Jesus on cloud. Seem there is more and more discuss with the ufo and other stuff to make the people brainwashing.

Reason & Hope

When a man kills one or two people and then immediately kills himself, it's more likely an intentional murder of a specific person (ex-wife, someone who rejected him) than a mass shooter. That won't stop gun-grabbers from using it, however.

As for the shooters in Uvalde, Buffalo, etc, in every one of these cases the person has been investigated by the FBI. People had reported them, they had been evaluated by psychologists, were on medication, and were supposedly monitored. Did that monitoring include certain agents suggesting targets, helping them procure weapons, stoking their paranoia/anger?

The outcome of every single one of these cases is a call for taking away our right and ability to protect ourselves and our families. These situations also take everyone's attention off of some current news story (high inflation, baby food shortage, 2,000 Mules release, Arizona hearing) and puts it in an issue that is both emotional and that enables Democrats to paint Republicans as evil.

NewWine2020

Yes, does make you shake your head though.

When a man kills one or two people and then immediately kills himself, it's more likely an intentional murder of a specific person (ex-wife, someone who rejected him) than a mass shooter. That won't stop gun-grabbers from using it, however.

As for the shooters in Uvalde, Buffalo, etc, in every one of these cases the person has been investigated by the FBI. People had reported them, they had been evaluated by psychologists, were on medication, and were supposedly monitored. Did that monitoring include certain agents suggesting targets, helping them procure weapons, stoking their paranoia/anger?

The outcome of every single one of these cases is a call for taking away our right and ability to protect ourselves and our families. These situations also take everyone's attention off of some current news story (high inflation, baby food shortage, 2,000 Mules release, Arizona hearing) and puts it in an issue that is both emotional and that enables Democrats to paint Republicans as evil.

"Did that monitoring include certain agents suggesting targets, helping them procure weapons, stoking their paranoia/anger?"

I'm so glad that other people are starting to wonder about this and question this. Let's face facts; the regime installed in our nation is frothing at the mouth to take away American's 2nd Amendment rights. So is the global community.

The FBI ceased to be a credible organization years ago; they basically are now to the USA what the Stassi was to East Germany or the KGB to the Soviet Union; they are a govt entity that has been weaponized against a large portion of the citizens it's purports to protect.

I can EASILY envision a situation where reps from Govt alphabet agencies like the FBI or CIA try actively persuade/goad young persons already teetering on the edge of mental illness into acts of violence; a type of low budget "Manchurian candidate." Yes, it sounds crazy, but so does a lot of stuff our govt has done in the past.

Govt today perceives their real job as retaining and increasing their level of power and control.

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Let's face facts; the regime installed in our nation is frothing at the mouth to take away American's 2nd Amendment rights.
Some Republicans are working with the left to pass legislation, (R)Minority Leader of the Senate yesterday said they are close to a "bipartisan" bill on guns. I f they were REAL serious about keeping our kids safe like they say, they would harden every school, scanners at the entrance(s), armed protectors also. And I don't want to hear about the cost, they give $$$ away to so many nations, fix our schools and protect our kids.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We know that there is an enemy :diablo that comes to steal, kill, and destroy. The battleground is the mind this is where :diablo plants a thought or temptation starts. So a lot of these people that have mental problems do not know God, and are easily depressed. We also have to be careful what we put into our minds such as movies, tv shows, violent or occultic type games, and music. Scripture tells us whatsoever things are lovely, honest, pure, and of a good report think on these things. Another thing unbelievers do not have is the protection of the full armor of God. Ephesians 6 https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ephesians-6-11/

crystal spyder

Does make you think there's a hidden agenda going on.
I've said before, I think they're sent.
The guy that was supposedly a lone gunman in that hotel that overlooked a concert venue wasn't alone in his room after all.
DNA evidence and other things showed this.

I think it was the recent Oklahoma shooter who reportedly had back surgery prior to the shooting.

Implants?

Armor of Light

We also have to be careful what we put into our minds such as movies, tv shows,
When we get saved the HS starts cleaning us up, and little by little over time our viewing habits change, and other habits, our language , and how we think among other things. Last night Mary was flipping TV channels because a long commercial was interrupting her program, well the channel with South Park popped up and it was quite funny, and I told DW to be careful because they use the Lords name in vain quite a bit at times, and vulgar language, 10 seconds later what came out of my mouth happened. I used to watch that program back before I was saved, it was funny and entertaining but I had to let it go, and I have not seen it in years until last night.

Armor of Light

I've said before, I think they're sent.
The guy that was supposedly a lone gunman in that hotel that overlooked a concert venue wasn't alone in his room after all.
DNA evidence and other things showed this.

I think it was the recent Oklahoma shooter who reportedly had back surgery prior to the shooting.

Implants?
Not sure about implants, but saw a picture of him this morning, man he had wild wide open eyes :oops: demonic/spooky!

Accepted

Yes, this took place near where we live. The shooter was a 33-year old man in a relationship with a 22-year old college student. She broke up with him, and he’s been harassing her. He showed up the night of a college ministry he knows she attends, and killed her, the friend standing with her, and himself. Sickening.

daygo

Yes, this took place near where we live. The shooter was a 33-year old man in a relationship with a 22-year old college student. She broke up with him, and he’s been harassing her. He showed up the night of a college ministry he knows she attends, and killed her, the friend standing with her, and himself. Sickening.
Thanks for the information.