Thousands of Democrats Chant ‘Hail Satan’ during Supreme Court Protest

GEOINTAnalyst

Thousands of Democrats were captured on video chanting “hail Satan” and “America was never great” in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade on Friday.
Valiantnews.com reports: Meanwhile a smaller group of protesters engaged with a solitary Christian woman who warned members of the audience that they were destined for hell.
CNN claimed in an article today that Trump is owed credit for the landmark Supreme Court decision, suggesting that it is the culmination of a process he set in motion on the campaign trail in 2016.
Trump, meanwhile, refused to take credit for the pro-life achievement when asked by Fox News. Instead, the 45th president told the network “God made the decision.”

https://newspunch.com/thousands-of-democrats-chant-hail-satan-during-supreme-court-protest/

Katie8758

It looks like only one girl yelled "hail s*t**". Regardless though, she will surely have to answer for that one.
And can i just take a moment to applaud the one solitary Christian woman out there taking them on? Her courage truly is a gift of God and I am so inspired by her strength.

SarahRose

I just watched the video… wow I hope to be as brave as the woman speaking the truth out there while people were literally chanting “hell, hell, hell” around her. I pray all of those people open up their eyes, ears and hearts to Jesus. I think behind all that vitriol is desperation. They know deep down they are wrong but don’t want to let go of their independence from God.

GotGrace

Thousands of Democrats were captured on video chanting “hail Satan” and “America was never great” in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade on Friday.
Valiantnews.com reports: Meanwhile a smaller group of protesters engaged with a solitary Christian woman who warned members of the audience that they were destined for hell.
CNN claimed in an article today that Trump is owed credit for the landmark Supreme Court decision, suggesting that it is the culmination of a process he set in motion on the campaign trail in 2016.
Trump, meanwhile, refused to take credit for the pro-life achievement when asked by Fox News. Instead, the 45th president told the network “God made the decision.”

https://newspunch.com/thousands-of-democrats-chant-hail-satan-during-supreme-court-protest/
Hearing it and seeing it but it is still unbelievable. It’s hard to realize that people are choosing hell and bragging about it. The Word tells us it will be like this in the last days but it is hard to take in.

GEOINTAnalyst

When I posted this I had to reflect on the peoples state of mind and conscious and came to understand that so many don't want to be "saved." They don't think they need "salvation." God will save anyone but not everyone. Personal salvation is a free gift, but there are many who decide to turn away from this gift. They honestly don't see the importance of this offer of grace, which saddens me greatly. Hence their mind has become clouded and the hearts turned to stone

jayhawkbasketball

When I posted this I had to reflect on the peoples state of mind and conscious and came to understand that so many don't want to be "saved." They don't think they need "salvation." God will save anyone but not everyone. Personal salvation is a free gift, but there are many who decide to turn away from this gift. They honestly don't see the importance of this offer of grace, which saddens me greatly. Hence their mind has become clouded and the hearts turned to stone
Exactly. It’s been a real revelation lately for me to understand that some people are simply rejecting Christ outright. Very scary.

Bethlehem57

Do we have a list?