Thought for the day

katt

Where did the saying they want to have their cake and eat it too... come from?

What did the person who started the saying think one would do with a cake?..Sit there and watch it mold?..of course a person is going to eat it, why else bake it if not to eat it?

Just saying..

katt

When thinking about the alphabet crowd one wonders if they apply their philosophy on gender to the animal population, seems to me, even the animals know the difference in their genders..makes me wonder what the ABC folks think..

katt

In the words of my uncle:

How do you know is a tree, you only know that because someone told you it was a tree and speaking of..what about the rest of it, is a dog a dog and a chicken a chicken, we only think we know what to call things..because everyone has always been told what to call things,..wonder if God is up there shaking in laughter cause we got it all wrong....

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
In the words of my uncle:

How do you know is a tree, you only know that because someone told you it was a tree and speaking of..what about the rest of it, is a dog a dog and a chicken a chicken, we only think we know what to call things..because everyone has always been told what to call things,..wonder if God is up there shaking in laughter cause we got it all wrong....
Or most importantly what if a cat is a dog and a dog is a cat? What if a tree is a bush and a bush is a tree etc etc