Thought for the day

BaptistJohn

The difference between a failure and a person who is successful is a failure falls 99 time and stays down a successful person falls 99 times and gets back up
Get back up and live above the clouds

katt

Cucumbers don't belong anywhere except pickle jars
Speaking of cukes, there is a bitter end, I cut off both ends cause I don't know which is the bitter end and have discovered over the years, that it's hard to find cukes that are not bitter all the way through, has made me stop buying them altogether, I also quit putting them on my salads at the salad bars as well..it's a shame too..I grew up loving cucumbers, my grandfather grew them in his garden and never once did he ever grow a bitter one, grandma pickled them, my mom put them in salads, put them in onions and white vinegar, never once did I go running for the trash to spit it out..just wondering, has anyone else noticed or is it just me?

HisGloryIsPrecious

Speaking of cukes, there is a bitter end, I cut off both ends cause I don't know which is the bitter end and have discovered over the years, that it's hard to find cukes that are not bitter all the way through, has made me stop buying them altogether, I also quit putting them on my salads at the salad bars as well..it's a shame too..I up loving cucumbers, my grandfather grew them in his garden and never once did he ever grow a bitter one, grandma pickled them, my mom put them in salads, put them in onions and white vinegar, never once did I go running for the trash to spit it out..just wondering, has anyone else noticed or is it just me?
I find cucumbers rather tasteless.