This Weird Transgender Trick Can Take You From 72nd to 1st

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
This Weird Transgender Trick Can Take You From 72nd to 1st
“Hoffman is larger than any of the girls, and shamelessly takes 1st place on the podium.”
By Daniel Greenfield 10 Comments

Libs of TikTok once again has the story.

Last year, Hoffman was a mediocre cross-country runner on Seattle Academy’s boys’ team. During freshman year, Aspen Hoffman competed as a boy and finished 72nd in the League finals. Now, as a sophomore competing as a girl, Hoffman broke Seattle Academy’s school record in the girls’ 5000-meter category and ranks 1st in League.

It’s amazing how your athletic skills improve when you realize that your DNA assigned you the wrong gender. Can’t have anything to do with bone density, muscle mass or elementary biological differences which only bigots who love science believe in anymore.

“[Hoffman] is larger than any of the girls, and shamelessly takes 1st place on the podium. Now my daughter is competing against a male for scholarships. And we can’t even say anything. You can’t even approach it in a nice way without being labeled a hateful bigot. You will get threats against you,” said one father.

Parents are terrified to even raise concerns about Hoffman’s presence on the girls’ team. Another parent noted, “parents are upset but they know it has to go to the state committee, which isn’t politics, it’s the state high school board, and unless there’s any kind of pressure put on them to change the rule nothing’s going to happen.”

The girls and their parents obviously don’t want to go public. Even assuming that boards and committees are sympathetic, which considering the area is not so straightforward, are they going to put their heads on the chopping block to become the villains of this story, denounced by politicians, mocked by late-night hosts and screamed at by social media?

Like the ‘Lia’ Thomas story, the girls don’t want to destroy their future, the parents are worried about getting fired (what was once an implausible fear became all too real in 2020 and if Elon Musk does nothing else except keep the woke lynch mobs from destroying individuals through the trending sections, that will have been worthwhile) and no one is going to take a stand. If they do, they’re likely to be destroyed.

And so this will get worse.

“What sets me apart from other athletes is my drive to constantly get faster times and to improve,” Hoffman writes.

Sure.

Once the media gets around to it, he’ll be the victim and the same predictable script will play out.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...nsgender-trick-can-take-you-from-72nd-to-1st/

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Grrrrr...this is so wrong.

Look up Brian Nyguyen beauty contest. I couldn't find a link for an appropriate source to put on here. Look at what the judges did to all the women in that situation.

Let girls be girls and boys be boys.

And the knife cuts both ways. Feminist started a lot of this nonsense.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
About the only protest you can make is non-participation.

I hate to think of the effects on the chess club I'm castling my queen who identifies as male and my king now identifies as a queen... checkmate....

Oh yea, I dont really have a king so there is no way for you to win.....

Back