This is my last post

LivnForChrist

Jesus Christ is Lord
Through the years, I have come to know and love you all. These last 7 years have been some of the best and
some of the worst but I had you guys to share it with. I love you and will miss you. Stay with God and be blessed.
Goodbye. :hat:

:meet:

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I cannot believe what I am seeing. Will be praying for you. Your input over the years has been amazing and uplifting. Please reconsider if the Lord leads. We love you!!
God Bless

anath

I Love the Lord
:crying I love you Mary. :hug The Lord has used you tremendously here and for that we are so grateful to have been blessed. Sister, my heart breaks to see you go but if you feel the Lord is leading in this, we accept His will. I am anxiously awaiting the day we all meet and sing and shout the victory!

Susan

Obie

Oh no you don't! Look here girlie........I have an idea of where you live in Texas and I'll just come over there and give you an old, southern "whatfor!" We need you. God put you here. We won't put up with Satan trying to take you from us! Hey, I'm old and have high blood pressure (that is rising even as I type), so you just kneel down and get with God and get yourself back here.

Now, I have to repent of my own anger and outburst.....but dag-nammit! We need you!!!!!

Meg

:shocked :shocked :shocked :crying :crying :crying

Well, I guess there's no point in asking what happened... Goodness, this is a terrible shock! Oh Mary, first, we're really going to miss you and second, how will we know what to pry for you??? Dearest Sister, I can only pray you reconsider...

daygo

Through the years, I have come to know and love you all. These last 7 years have been some of the best and
some of the worst but I had you guys to share it with. I love you and will miss you. Stay with God and be blessed.
Goodbye. :hat:

:meet:

Would you like to talk about it, maybe you could pm me. :((

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
LivnForChrist,

I'm so sorry that you won't be here anymore...I've so enjoyed the fellowship here and your comments/insights in the short time I've been here. I hope that you are not leaving hurt in any way. If that's the case then know that would be what the enemy would have you do.:((

Other than that, I agree that you go with God's leading in your life, we shouldn't stand in His way, but know that you will be missed. :hug

Is there anything we can do for you?

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Brothers and sisters.....we need to pray right now for God's work and protection, for all individuals who visit here and for this board. We need to ask God to intervene through the Holy Spirit to work in love and in protection for all of us. His intentions towards all of us is for our very good and He loves all of us very much, let's seek Him now that He would bind our enemy who is working overtime in a multitude of ways right now during his very short time. :pray::hug

Dearest Lord, we hold this person, and all people here on this board up in protection and ask for your loving intervention individually and corporately. Please let all misunderstandings be cleared up, please let your Holy Spirit fully take hold in our lives and on this board. We ask that you bring great good, and wonderful joy, that your body would be spiritually healthy, cleansed and restored. You have said that where one or more of you are gathered you are present and ready to answer prayer....hear out prayers now and rebuke the enemy mightily and restore brotherly fellowship.

We thank you in advance for what you are about to do, in Jesus' name, AMEN!!

anath

I Love the Lord
Dearest Lord, we hold this person, and all people here on this board up in protection and ask for your loving intervention individually and corporately. Please let all misunderstandings be cleared up, please let your Holy Spirit fully take hold in our lives and on this board. We ask that you bring great good, and wonderful joy, that your body would be spiritually healthy, cleansed and restored. You have said that where one or more of you are gathered you are present and ready to answer prayer....hear out prayers now and rebuke the enemy mightily and restore brotherly fellowship.

We thank you in advance for what you are about to do, in Jesus' name, AMEN!!

I stand and pray in agreement. Amen.

Jillian

Oh Mary , this saddens me so and I wish you would reconsider . You have been such a blessing and I will miss you terribly. I have learned so much and received so much from your posts. You will be missed . :hug

israelmybeloved

One of God's Beloved
Don't go Mary, we need all of us here. We're all the body of Christ fittly joined together, and if we were all eyes where would we hear? If we we're all ears, where would we smell? I Love You Sister, The body of Christ needs you. :hug

LivnForChrist

Jesus Christ is Lord
After calming down and talking to my husband, I have decided to stay. He reminded me of a feature of RF
that I never have used and had forgotten about....the ignore button. :doh: It truly grieves me to have it
come to that point with any brother or sister in Christ but I'd rather use it than bring reproach upon the name
of Christ. The enemy doesn't want me here. He is trying to drive me away from the ministry that the Lord
wants me to do here as a prayer warrior and a praise facilitator. But the devil is a liar! I will not let Satan
drive me away. It will just make me pray that much harder and when I have to use the ignore button,
well....I'll just have to use it. Thank you all so much for your prayers, your support, and your love. :meet:

nillapoet

Well I hope I'm not so annoying to drive you away Mary. :lol:

Glad to see you decided to stick around. I always enjoy your posts.

araj54

How truly comforting to know we can trust in our Lord to direct our path, and keep us Christ centered. Praise the Lord, Mary for your faith to trust His leading. Praying we all can learn from this ordeal, I believe He is speaking to the whole Body, not just one or two.:hug