This is by far an eye-opener and a fantastic read in RR.

ItIsFinished!

Great article! Just a thought: One explanation for the US not coming to Israel's aid is if we have another leftist as president (like Obama), they'll be happy to sit idle and let Israel be attacked
One thought is , that when they(Israel)are attacked the Church will not be here, thus America being "disabled " nor the desire to help due to post Church removal conditions.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Great article! Just a thought: One explanation for the US not coming to Israel's aid is if we have another leftist as president (like Obama), they'll be happy to sit idle and let Israel be attacked
This is exactly the truth. Look at the cultural and political climate at this time. Think it's bad? If the Lord has not called us home by late 2020 and Trump is not re-elected, Israel will become like an enemy IMO to the US and others driven by ultra liberal policy.

ByGod'sGrace

This is exactly the truth. Look at the cultural and political climate at this time. Think it's bad? If the Lord has not called us home by late 2020 and Trump is not re-elected, Israel will become like an enemy IMO to the US and others driven by ultra liberal policy.
I hope we are called home before the US turns against Israel! I don't want to see that happen. :-(

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
You, me, and the rest of this forum agree! Ezek.38 certainly does not show any nations coming to Israel's assistance. This will be God and God alone fighting for His land. He will hallow His name to show the secular world, including the super majority of the Israeli population, that He exists. From that point onward, the Jews will be running to the altar of a third or tribulation temple thinking God will be satisfied with their renewed sacrifices. After all, He fought for them. Nothing could be further from the truth, for in due time, God purposely allows that system to fail again. The AC will stop all of the ritual by midtrib as he desecrates the temple/tabernacle and then, disillusioned, many will see how deceived they have been. Through the efforts of the two witnesses and the 144k evangelists the truth will be made known as Israel yet again, endures perilous persecutions. Only when Jesus appears and they see Him in the clouds (Zech 12:10) will the survivors who have endured to the end be saved. God's plan is perfect.

The tribulation is also a time for God's vengeance against all the atrocities of evil and injustice perpetrated by mankind against God and each other. For years people have asked why evil seems to win out in many places. The day is coming when they will ask it no longer. I wince at the judgment that is coming on this world. I just wish they would open their eyes before it is too late.

athenasius

I hope we are called home before the US turns against Israel! I don't want to see that happen. :-(
I think we will. I think the Rapture is one of the trigger events that will knock out the US as a world power and an economic engine. But if we are to wait a little longer, and we see some more years, another Obama type would make things go even worse, even faster than Obama did and that would be hard to watch, but God will sustain us as we wait.