Third temple

Hidden

The period of the 7 Churches began when John received Revelation between AD 90 and 95. It began with the second phase of the Ephesian Church which was when they lost their first love and became monotonous in their service. It was at least 25 years from when the temple was destroyed. I think this is another argument that the Church will not be here to see the third temple inaugurated.

Bethlehem57

Be honest that the ARK already in Heaven. Because it is holy anybody touch shall die. Also, in the Revelation 11:19

"Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm."

That mean on the Earth that does not have there the Ark of his covenant. Therefore, IT already in Heaven with God.

That is me understand. That there is no one can find where the ARK of the Covenant in somewhere on the Earth. Unless show a proof is any there real the ARK of Covenant on the Earth????
I knew that I seen that somewhere! Thank you for this!