Third police officer who responded to Jan. 6 attack dies by suicide

GHoe

A third police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol has died by suicide, the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) confirmed on Monday.
Gunther Hashida was found dead in his home on Thursday, according to an emailed statement from the department.
A spokesperson for the MPD confirmed to The Hill that Hashida died by suicide.

“We are grieving as a Department as our thoughts and prayers are with Officer Hashida’s family and friends,” the department wrote in a statement.
Hashida was assigned to the Emergency Response Team within the Special Operations Division, according to the department.

He is the third police officer who protected the Capitol on Jan. 6 to die by suicide.
U.S. Capitol Police officer Howard Liebengood and MPD officer Jeffrey Smith both took their own lives in the days following the January incident.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...fficer-who-responded-to-jan-6-dies-by-suicide

My prayers to his wife, children and colleagues.

With that said, I choose to not believe this story at the moment. I guess my concern is, Pelosi and the liberal machine seem to be actively trying to hide the facts regarding January 6th to give the government more power against a certain group of persons (conservatives) and coincidentally responding officers / witnesses are deciding to "kill themselves because of the heinousness of what happened on Jan 6th". I think more egregious acts have occurred on a random Wednesday in Seattle, New York, Chicago or Portland than D.C. on Jan 6th and I haven't heard of any of those officers killing themselves. I am very skeptical, given the nature of the left and their incessant push to deceive and manipulate the masses.

I'm not going to draw any outlandish conclusions but look at Officer Liebengood in particular. it is an interesting story regarding who his father was and his ties to the government.

I prefer to digest news on my own terms and not open my mouth in obedience just because the spoon has arrived.

Last edited:

depserv

Suicide has silenced quite a few people lately. Even Jeffery Epstein. And now three capitol police officers. How convenient that just the right people would get so depressed at the right time. The Clinton book on cover-ups must be well read by the upper echelons of the liberal cult.

If this number of suicides in such a population took place in a vacuum they might be chalked up to random distribution not often looking random (like flipping a coin and not getting a steady result of head/tail/head/tail for example). But given everything else happening around us, especially in regard to a riot traitors are falsely calling an insurrection, and a Stalinesque show trial being held now, they look pretty ominous, and they are no surprise.

Those who "committed suicide" are not likely the ones who were depressed; they are the ones who could not be induced to take part in the big lie.

The really bad thing about this, aside from the tragedy for their families, is that the perpetrators of this crime are very likely to get away with it because so much of the government and media is under the control of the same traitors behind the murders. Suiciding those who might dare to speak the truth is part of a cover-up that will lead to this end, with the ultimate end being the completion of the machinery of tyranny.

These things are a reminder that the corruption and treason we see in government and media is only a small tip of a massive iceberg. Let us hope that the ship of America is able to see the iceberg in time to avoid hitting it.

If we don't, those who thought America was so well built that not even God could sink it will end up like the people on the Titanic. And this is not hyperbole, considering what communists always do once they hold absolute power.

Batman

Hard to believe these 3 or any others in their position would know anything but with our govt having gone so rogue and domestic enemy prone I guess if some of these ragers even think they do know something and would talk a terrible conspiracy could play out. Nothing should surprise humans about their govt leaders.

depserv

I get mad when I get excommunicated by the Zuckerberg thought police for speaking the truth. When I see this kind of censorship I guess I should feel lucky.

Suicide is a pretty extreme form of censorship, but as much as the liberal cult loves to silence those who dare to speak the truth apparently even it is not beyond what they are willing to do. This shouldn't surprise any of us though, as long as it's been going on. What will be a surprise is if this kind of thing doesn't just keep getting worse and worse.

A cult of traitors willing to go to these extremes to silence witnesses is a grave danger to all of us, as individuals and as a nation. This together with everything else that's going on could well be a harbinger of far worse things to come. What kinds of governments do these things? History answers that question all too well, and gives us a look into a likely future, if this cult of traitors is not stopped.

Hidden

HalfGEEK

I am astounded by this news. Utterly insane. I hope what I am about to say comes across the right way..... I really hope I word it correctly.

My dad committed suicide. It was devastating in a way that words truly cannot describe. He struggled with mental illness for all of his adult life. He was medicated. But he finally just gave up. I know more about suicide then I ever wanted to know. And hearing about these 4 suicides makes zero sense to me. Something is truly off. What happened on January 6th was wrong. No - the Capital should not have been stormed. It was wrong. But it was NOT an "insurrection". And it was NOTHING compared to 9/11. Or the Oklahoma City bombing. Or Columbine. Or more recently, the heartbreaking collapse of the condo in Florida. Those were horrible tragedies that caused intense pain and grief for many people. If officers or first responders who were there the days those tragedies occurred eventually committed suicide, I could believe it. They saw things and experienced things that can change a person forever. Devastating things. But January 6th?!? A bunch of people ran into the capital and..... that was pretty much it. They broke some windows. They went took Pelosi's laptop. Not really much else. There are multiple videos showing the cops just letting people in - not even trying to stop them or barricade the doors. A woman was fatally shot (why are we not hearing more about this and what happened to the man who killed her????). A couple of more died from heart attack. But it was NOT an attack on the levels of the other tragedies mentioned. People were not murdered (well, accept the woman they are ignoring), people were not mutilated, people were not beaten. Why in the world would this cause such great distress that FOUR police officers would commit suicide?!?

I am sorry. I don't buy it at all. TPTB are trying to cover something up. Or they are trying to force these offices to lie. I pray for the policemen's families that the truth actually comes out. Dear God - please let the truth come to light on this side of Heaven.

Neonap

Suuureee.... The main narrative is as unbelievable when Jeffrey Epstein had "killed himself". It's scary when these elite people can just kill off people so blatantly without any consequences. Our country has definitely been taken over by evil people.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Four police officers who responded to Capitol riot have died by suicide​

Four D.C. Metropolitan Police police officers who responded to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot have died by suicide, according to the WUSA9, a CBS affiliate in the city.

Driving the news: Officer Kyle DeFreytag, who served in the Fifth District and responded to the Capitol riot, was found dead on July 10. DeFreytag joined the department in 2016, per CNN.

Stay on top of the latest market trends and economic insights with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free

The big picture: Confirmation of DeFreytag's death marks four suicides by officers who defended the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

https://news.yahoo.com/four-police-officer-responded-capitol-105444824.html

katt

I am astounded by this news. Utterly insane. I hope what I am about to say comes across the right way..... I really hope I word it correctly.

My dad committed suicide. It was devastating in a way that words truly cannot describe. He struggled with mental illness for all of his adult life. He was medicated. But he finally just gave up. I know more about suicide then I ever wanted to know. And hearing about these 4 suicides makes zero sense to me. Something is truly off. What happened on January 6th was wrong. No - the Capital should not have been stormed. It was wrong. But it was NOT an "insurrection". And it was NOTHING compared to 9/11. Or the Oklahoma City bombing. Or Columbine. Or more recently, the heartbreaking collapse of the condo in Florida. Those were horrible tragedies that caused intense pain and grief for many people. If officers or first responders who were there the days those tragedies occurred eventually committed suicide, I could believe it. They saw things and experienced things that can change a person forever. Devastating things. But January 6th?!? A bunch of people ran into the capital and..... that was pretty much it. They broke some windows. They went took Pelosi's laptop. Not really much else. There are multiple videos showing the cops just letting people in - not even trying to stop them or barricade the doors. A woman was fatally shot (why are we not hearing more about this and what happened to the man who killed her????). A couple of more died from heart attack. But it was NOT an attack on the levels of the other tragedies mentioned. People were not murdered (well, accept the woman they are ignoring), people were not mutilated, people were not beaten. Why in the world would this cause such great distress that FOUR police officers would commit suicide?!?

I am sorry. I don't buy it at all. TPTB are trying to cover something up. Or they are trying to force these offices to lie. I pray for the policemen's families that the truth actually comes out. Dear God - please let the truth come to light on this side of Heaven.
Yes!!!..This of Heaven, this side of the rapture, soon..please God, all the officials in this country that have committed treason..expose them all in such a way that even those who are being dumb on purpose will be rendered literally speechless because they won't be able to deny it..