There Will Be A Day

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
There Will Be A Day
By Dennis Huebshman

From Matthew 24:6a-8; “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars.(7) For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and earthquakes in various places. (8) All these are but the beginning of birth pains.” Luke 21:11 expands on this; “There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from Heaven.” Going on to Luke 21:26-28; “people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (27) And then, they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. (28) Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” (ESV – all emphasis mine)

Even though we see what we believe are the “beginnings” of the above signs, they represent a part of the Tribulation/Wrath 7-year period of time spoken of in Daniel and Revelation. Some may try to say we are already in that time, but as 2 Thessalonians 2 tells us, the antichrist, or “lawless one” cannot appear until the force that restrains it is out of the way. He represents the actual time of the Tribulation that starts right after he gets a 7-year peace treaty signed with Israel and the rest of the world.

For those who are true believers in Jesus as their Savior, what we are seeing are signs that tell us we will be leaving here soon. The prelude that is taking place could be classified as insignificant compared to what will happen after we’re gone, and when satan’s forces are fully released on this earth. That movement is presently gaining ground, and the changes taking place are troubling. It’s difficult to imagine just how much more worse it can get.

It has been said that the United States, which has been a considerably strong force in the world up to now, is not mentioned in end times prophecies. Looking at the world-wide view of this country today, events have taken place very recently that have taken our reputation down. As our strength and status gets less and less in the world’s eyes, this country is being prepared to be absorbed into a “new world order”, led by a “one world government”, of which there will be no real lead nation. The really sad part is, our population that will be here will be ready for this to happen, and will willingly accept the change.

It is no accident that the current administration of the U.S. is in office. God put them there, and is not surprised by anything that is taking place. In fact, He is allowing it to happen according to His ultimate plan. In Philippians 4:6-7, we’re told; “do not be anxious about anything, but in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God. (7) And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

Seems simple, but the Father knows all of our concerns. We need to realize satan’s forces are constantly at work, and anyone who is a follower of Jesus is being called a “hater”. Because we do not accept the abominations that some lifestyles are indulging in, does not mean we hate the people. Jesus told us to love all our brothers and sisters because each one has an immortal soul, but that does not mean we have to accept their lifestyles. He will accept anyone who will repent and call on Him to save them from eternal condemnation.

For all who have received and accepted Jesus as our Savior, our eternity is set. God does not make promises that He will not keep. (Titus 1:2) An event described by the Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-53, commonly called the Rapture, will take place. It is to keep all the Shepherd’s flock from going through the coming wrath. (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 and Revelation 3:10) We were told this would take place before the tribulation, and I for one am eagerly looking forward to it.

In the meantime, we do not need to be just waiting and doing nothing. We need to be in prayer daily, asking the Holy Spirit to touch the hearts of any loved ones who are not truly saved. It wouldn’t be too much to pray this more than once a day. Being a “prayer warrior” is special, and the effects can be amazing.

There will be those who will choose this world over all else. Jesus knew that more would accept their current lifestyle, and not be prepared for eternity. He spoke of the two pathways in Matthew 7:13-14. He stated the path to eternal life is narrow, and there would be few on it. Our hope is that through our prayers, we may get some of those lost souls off the broad path that leads to eternal destruction.

The day is coming soon, and our Jesus will be calling us up to meet Him in the air. This will not be the occasion that takes place at the end of the tribulation where they will “see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.” Actually, the Rapture will be over in considerably less than one second.

Jeremy Camp wrote and released a song in 2008 called “There Will Be A Day”. It is a testimony to the promise of the Lord to take us Home. It’s a day that all Jesus followers are waiting for, and the Father knows we are longing for it. Please consider the message.

1.) I try to hold on to this world with everything I have. But I feel the weight of what it brings, and the hurt that tries to grab. The many trials that seem to never end; His word declares the truth; that we will enter in this rest; with wonders anew.

(ref) But I hold on to this hope, and the promise that He brings. That there will be a place with no more suffering. There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears. There will be a day, when the burdens of this place will be no more. We’ll see Jesus face-to-face; but until that day, we’ll hold on to You always.

2.) I know the journey seems so long; you feel like you’re walking on your own. But there has never been a step, where you walked out all alone. Troubled soul, don’t lose your heart, cause joy and peace He brings. And the beauty that’s in store, outweighs the hurt of life’s sting. (ref)

3.) I can’t wait until that day, where the very One I’ve lived for always; will wipe away the sorrow that I’ve faced (wipe away the tears), to touch the scars that rescued me, from a life of shame and misery; Oh this is why, this is why I sing.

There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears. There will be a day, when the burdens of this place will be no more. We’ll see Jesus face-to-face.(x2) There will be a day, He will wipe away the tears; He will wipe away the tears; He will wipe away the tears; and there will be a day.

For all who have received and accepted Jesus, we know that we will not be here much longer. As another song line stated; “All my trials, Lord, soon be over.” Once we’re Home, all this will be lost in the past.

For all who have not chosen Jesus as their Savior, please read Romans 10:9-13 for the simple steps to do so. Consider that the Son of the Living God, Creator of the heavens and the earth, has provided you with the opportunity to have eternal life with Him for the asking. He paid our passage in full with His precious blood shed on crucifixion day. He conquered sin and death on resurrection day.

The alternative is to be forever separated from Him in a place of darkness, and there will be no relief ever. He is available 24-7 to receive your call, and please know you have not sinned so greatly that He won’t forgive and accept you if you truly ask Him to be your Savior.

It’s absolutely each individual’s choice of where they will spend eternity. Please choose wisely; please choose soon. We are not guaranteed tomorrow, and that could be the day and time the Father has chosen.

Come Lord Jesus!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/there-will-be-a-day/

Back