There Were Giants on the Earth...In Italy

ReadyforSupper

My mom sent me the most fascinating article from a blogger this morning. He's not a Christian, and his views are such that I won't post the link here.

That being said; there are the most amazing (and highly visible) cities underneath modern cities, with monolithic stones laid one upon another, the precise style of masonry that was done in Central and South America (we know this is higher knowledge, we know where it came from and we know it's evil in origin).

Apparently, people who live there are well acquainted with the fact that "Cyclopean giants" built and lived in these cities, but modern scholars can't fit them into their versions of history, so they're ignored (according to the writer and I have to agree, I like archaeology immensely and didn't know about this).

These cities are still mostly fully functional and later generations just built on top of the (post flood?) structures.

Again, because of this persons summary, I won't post the link to work as a potential stumbling block (he's very new age), but if you do a google search for "Hidden Italy Giants", you can see the cities as they exist today.

The fact that we were completely unaware of this is astounding. (Or maybe I somehow missed the boat and am just catching up, lol).

The bible mentions who families of giants which they have not found proof yet but think it is just a matter of time before this is proven.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
My mom sent me the most fascinating article from a blogger this morning. He's not a Christian, and his views are such that I won't post the link here.

That being said; there are the most amazing (and highly visible) cities underneath modern cities, with monolithic stones laid one upon another, the precise style of masonry that was done in Central and South America (we know this is higher knowledge, we know where it came from and we know it's evil in origin).

Apparently, people who live there are well acquainted with the fact that "Cyclopean giants" built and lived in these cities, but modern scholars can't fit them into their versions of history, so they're ignored (according to the writer and I have to agree, I like archaeology immensely and didn't know about this).

These cities are still mostly fully functional and later generations just built on top of the (post flood?) structures.

Again, because of this persons summary, I won't post the link to work as a potential stumbling block (he's very new age), but if you do a google search for "Hidden Italy Giants", you can see the cities as they exist today.

The fact that we were completely unaware of this is astounding. (Or maybe I somehow missed the boat and am just catching up, lol).
do you have a good link?

Carl

There is a good video by Chuck Missler. It starts out investigating UFO sightings and works up to the nephilium

the video is 2 hours long and seems well researched. Chuck talks about the investigations of some scientists and even though they were not believers their conclusions were that UFOs were demonic in nature and not from other galaxies. Chucks conclusion is that abductions are so that satan can create an army that to fight God with because he is outnumbered. Interesting.

https://www.***********/watch?v=u0gZMFD34Vc

Carl

I have always thought that UFOs are real and that they must somehow fit into the Bible. The above video by Chuck Missler seems to do that better than anything else I have seen.

Carl

There is a show on one of the history channels "unearthing America" or something like that. This guy goes around looking for geologic proof for America being settled long before Columbus. He has come across giants in our country too.

Lauralai

There is a good video by Chuck Missler. It starts out investigating UFO sightings and works up to the nephilium

the video is 2 hours long and seems well researched. Chuck talks about the investigations of some scientists and even though they were not believers their conclusions were that UFOs were demonic in nature and not from other galaxies. Chucks conclusion is that abductions are so that satan can create an army that to fight God with because he is outnumbered. Interesting.

https://www.***********/watch?v=u0gZMFD34Vc

Wow. I watched most of the video last night and just finished it up. All I can say is wow. :shocked

WKUHilltopper

Giants--the topic so many "scientists" and evolutionists hide from dearly. They used to dig up giants in the 19th and early 20th century here in the US all the time. But the bones are probably locked hidden away, with a lost key, in the Smithsonian.

ReadyforSupper

Google L A Marzulli if you want to learn more about the giants. They were the Nephilim.

Actually, (not to be snide, but for any lurkers that may not know), the giants were the offspring of nephilim and humans. Hence, their massive size. The incredible knowledge came from the nephilim.

Years ago, I saw a small article in a Virginia paper about the Smithsonian having several giant skeletons with double rows of teeth, dumped into the Atlantic because they couldn't fit them into "evolution".

Also, there's an amazing book called "Valley of the Red Haired Giants" printed umpteen years ago, about N America giants.

Micki

MARANATHA!!
Funny isn't it, science says we're the result of billions of years of evolution yet we're not walking around on top of billions of years worth of skeletons, human or otherwise. Then when skeletons of giants are found they're hidden, destroyed or gotten rid if because they prove the Biblical account of creation and disprove evolution.

GiantSkeletons3.jpg

nephilim.jpg

SumerianGiantKing.jpg

nephilim_5.jpg

ladon

Actually, (not to be snide, but for any lurkers that may not know), the giants were the offspring of nephilim and humans. Hence, their massive size. The incredible knowledge came from the nephilim.

Years ago, I saw a small article in a Virginia paper about the Smithsonian having several giant skeletons with double rows of teeth, dumped into the Atlantic because they couldn't fit them into "evolution".

Also, there's an amazing book called "Valley of the Red Haired Giants" printed umpteen years ago, about N America giants.

I maybe wrong. But actually the bible refers to the word "Nephilim" as the offsrping of fallen angels ( Sons of God) and women (Daughters of Men). So the Nephilim were the Giants. :hat:

Last edited:

ReadyforSupper

I maybe wrong. But actually the bible refers to the word "Nephilim" as the offsrping of fallen angels ( Sons of God) and women (Daughters of Men). So the Nephilim were the Giants. :hat:

I may be wrong, but I though Nephilim meant "those who have fallen", and if I am wrong, then I do apologize. (Need a Hebrew lesson here, lol)

(And I also thought that Nephilim may have been a class, like Seraphim, but again, I may be wrong.)

This is hugely interesting either way!:nod

Micki

MARANATHA!!
Nephilim does mean "fallen ones". As to their origins, if you go seeking them you'll get a lot of differing opinions. I'll just say this...if you believe that the nephilim are the giants, then you know they are mortal and therefore they are not a class of angels.

ladon

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
giant
Or nphil {nef-eel'}; from naphal; properly, a feller, i.e. A bully or tyrant -- giant.

see HEBREW naphal (nephilim)
I guess it really does not matter. I read the nephilim were great men of renoun meaning super large and super intelligent. I do not believe Nephelim is a part of the order of angels. Please show me because if i am ever asked i want to be able to show someone the verse and material to back up my statement. I take the bible as the literal word of God. Still learning much love to my brothers and sisters in Christ.

ladon

Ok lol. Curiosity got the best of me.:doh: I have found two answers either they were falling angels living on the earth or descendants of fallen angels and women to put it in a nut shell. Oh well Great post anyway. Ready for supper. LaDon

Almost Heaven

Excellent questions-this article may or may not help-It compares scripture with scripture to draw conclusions-this may not be something we can fully know on this side :scratch:

< mod edit >

Last edited by a moderator:

livingskies

Excellent questions-this article may or may not help-It compares scripture with scripture to draw conclusions-this may not be something we can fully know on this side :scratch:

< mod edit >

I've only made it maybe 1/3 down the page but that link has been a verrry interesting read. Definitely explains the flood, which is why it was so absolutely necessary and consistent with God's character. The nephilim and giants are like the elephant in evolutions living room. The nephilim are the first generation (human-angel half and half). The giants would have gotten smaller as their genes got diluted, and were from human-nephilim reproductions (corrupt gene)

I am trying to check out the rest of their site to see if their doctrine is sound. Unless anyone knows offhand. Be Bereans and search the scriptures to see if it is so!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back