There was a couple.....

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
At a park my husband and I were walking at. They had a sweet demeanor and were standing next to an information board advertising a common cult. We walked by and I began to pray. It came to me to have a tract ready to give on the way back.

So, as we passed by again, I smiled and handed them my information saying, "This is for you". The lady was nice and accepted it.

I grew up in a cult, I know the unnecessary burdens placed on people's shoulders in this kind of atmosphere. I'm praying that they read it and God uses it to transform their hearts and bring them to salvation.

bap

At a park my husband and I were walking at. They had a sweet demeanor and were standing next to an information board advertising a common cult. We walked by and I began to pray. It came to me to have a tract ready to give on the way back.

So, as we passed by again, I smiled and handed them my information saying, "This is for you". The lady was nice and accepted it.

I grew up in a cult, I know the unnecessary burdens placed on people's shoulders in this kind of atmosphere. I'm praying that they read it and God uses it to transform their hearts and bring them to salvation.
Seeds planted. Quite possibly, unless God puts them on your path again at the park or elsewhere, you will not know until eternity what happened to those seeds. Were they eaten by the birds? Or, did they produce a crop?

That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. Then he told them many things in parables, saying:

“A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. Whoever has ears, let them hear.”
Matthew 13:1-9

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

bap

Your words,

I grew up in a cult,

PLEASE tell me more about that cult when you have time. Which one and your testimony?

Last edited:

Brother Albert R.

Thank you for caring enough to share your bread with the lost and hungry.
Brother Albert

bap

Your words,

I grew up in a cult,

PLEASE tell me more about that cult when you have time. Which one and your testimony?