There are no coincidences?

baf

Make of this what you want. On my computer and phone I have a variety of music, Gospel, Pop, Easy Listening, Soft Rock. I put my media player on shuffle so I basically have my own radio station to listen to. Increasingly and in the last two days specifically, once in the car on the phone, and once on the computer, a Gospel/Praise song comes on and then for some reason I notice the time and it was 3:33 both times. I will keep my conjectures to myself in accordance with the forum rules but it seems to be happening more and more often, and the music selection hasn't changed nor does the Gospel/Praise music have a majority. I'd say 25% of the music is Gospel /Praise. Just had to share.

yrrek

Makes me think of something that happened today. I was carrying a box of what I thought was a box of expired canned goods. As I’m taking it to the stairs a very large black spider comes crawling out. Needless to say... I chucked the box across the room as a reaction. After squishi g the half dollar size critter, I began picking up the cans and noticing they were not the expired box. Idk if that is a coincidence or just a spiders bad luck.

Love His Appearing

Add 'em together and what do you get? :devilish

:wink

Just yanking your chain. I have this odd recurrence which happens to me almost daily when I seem to look at the time at 11:11
ME, TOO! I see 11:11 both times around the clock almost every day. My sister does, too. AND it so happens that both of our boys were #11 athletes in high school and college. So when we see it, we say, "11:11 Pray for our boys!" And we do.

NCannie

I think when you take notice of something it tends to make you even more aware when normally you
would not. My daughter noticed the time was 9:39 and then noticed it again the next day. From there after she noticed 9:39 every few days and made us aware. Now it seems like I see 9:39 at least a time or two a week. It has become a family joke.

JSTyler

ME, TOO! I see 11:11 both times around the clock almost every day. My sister does, too. AND it so happens that both of our boys were #11 athletes in high school and college. So when we see it, we say, "11:11 Pray for our boys!" And we do.
If I see 11:11 pm, that's a very bad nite's sleep for me.

The only real life application I could connect 11:11 to would be age and maturity related as well. I think age 11 is pretty much my current state in both categories...I ain't complaining. I get a lot done with the little I done gots.

JSTyler

I think when you take notice of something it tends to make you even more aware when normally you
would not. My daughter noticed the time was 9:39 and then noticed it again the next day. From there after she noticed 9:39 every few days and made us aware. Now it seems like I see 9:39 at least a time or two a week. It has become a family joke.
It's just like cars. One day my wife fell in like with a very unusual style of car. We did our research and landed one with very low mileage at a surprisingly low cost. The deal was made and we were thrilled.

Before that, I can honestly say that the model had never once come onto my radar. I mean, I didn't even know the silly thing existed. Once we were driving the thing, we began to see them EVERYWHERE!

It makes you wonder what we don't see, that's occurring all around us, all of the the time. (double meaning intended)