The World is Ready for the Antichrist

mack_

THE WORLD IS READY FOR THE ANTICHRIST (Friday Church News Notes, February 17, 2023, wayoflife.org - The world today is ready to worship the Antichrist. Multitudes have rejected the gospel and mock the things of God. “Jesus Christ” is a major swear word, and the movies are filled with blasphemy and ridicule of holy things. The vast entertainment industry overwhelmingly falls into this category, and as the movie stars and comedians and entertainers laugh at the things of God, the world laughs right along with them. Blasphemous, Christ-denying books and plays and movies are loved by millions and given rave reviews in this world’s popular media. Influential publications regularly run articles tearing down the authority of the Bible. Millions upon millions of young people are deluded by the entertainment industry and the educational field into thinking that God is “evolutionary chance” or a mere “force” that can be harnessed for one’s purposes. The world gives its most prestigious titles and awards to those who deny God’s very Creatorship, such as when the 2006 Nobel Physics Prize was given to two scientists for their work in discovering the “the blackbody form and anisotropy of the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMB),” which is alleged to be the “oldest light” in the universe and “comes from a time 380,000 years after the Big Bang.” Men who believe that a massive explosion resulted in the incredible complexity and order of the universe are acclaimed as brilliant. Yes, the world is ready for the Antichrist!

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
I have an agnostic physicist friend who believes in the big bang and says that "who caused the bang?" is the central question of cosmology.

He says anyone who can ask that question and dismiss God out of hand is being intellectually dishonest with themselves.

I think the universe may very well have started with a bang.

God said "Bang" and there was the universe! :drum

Jokes aside though I believe Answers in Genesis supports the big bang theory with God as the creator of bang.

my2babysmama

I have an agnostic physicist friend who believes in the big bang and says that "who caused the bang?" is the central question of cosmology.

He says anyone who can ask that question and dismiss God out of hand is being intellectually dishonest with themselves.

Jokes aside though I believe Answers in Genesis supports the big bang theory with God as the creator of bang.
Yes, they do, but only in the sense that God created everything out of nothing. They teach the literal seven days of creation just as the Bible says.

pixelpusher

He spoke in the beginning. The Big Bang and global warming comes at the end. 2 Peter 3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Jan51

Yes but when will happens while we go home with Jesus. Why should we worry about who is the Antichrist?
I think there is a difference between worrying about and being interested and curious. The Christians who are truly worried about who he might be are those who believe we are now in the tribulation and that they need to be on guard against the beast whoever he is and the mark of the beast.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

It is very powerful that God speaks the word and it happens Let There Be Light. :lightbulb

Jaybird

Like the Revelation, the book of Genesis does not give us all of the details. We speculate on the timing of Revelation events just as much as we speculate on how the earth was formed. Big bang, little bang, whatever you want to call it. All that really matters is God created it. How any rational person could look at how complex and beautiful nature is and then say it happened by chance is just pure insanity!

Romans 1:19-20: "For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse."

Back