The vegan obsession ....

Anewcreationinjesus

moosejive

It is something that definitely fits in with New World agenda, climate change, choose your sexual identity, etc . God gave man dominion over the Earth and the creatures:

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

God gave man rules about animals for eating:

Leviticus 11 [Full Chapter]
[ Clean and Unclean Food ] The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Say to the Israelites: ‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud. ...

Along with Timothy, these seem to be fairly clear that He had created some animals for the purpose of food. Many vegans have to take supplements to fill in the dietary holes from not consuming any animal products. I don’t think going to a plant based menu is going to stop the climate catastrophe the writer of the article is predicting, IMO....:idunno

UmbrellaGirl

I am not vegan, but I am vegetarian. I really never liked meat all that much. But the main reason I no longer eat meat is because I have always had a very strong love and compassion for all animals, whether domesticated, wild, or farm animals. I just can’t bear the thought of animals in a slaughterhouse. Breaks my heart. So believe me, not all vegetarians / vegans are heathens of the new world order type.

Last edited:

Anewcreationinjesus

I am not vegan, but I am vegetarian. I really never liked meat all that much. But the main reason I no longer eat meat is because I have always had a very strong love and compassion for all animals, whether domesticated, wild, or farm animals. I just can’t bear the thought of animals in a slaughterhouse. Breaks my heart. So believe me, not all vegetarians / vegans are heathens of the new world order type.
I wasnt saying they were ....am just spotting what the Big "Sustainability" groups are up to and their brainwashing tactics also aimed at youth in the classroom ...

Cindy S.

https://www.earthday.org/un-report-plant-based-diets-provide-major-opportunities-to-address-climate-crisis/

The absolute obsession with veganism continues ....and surprise surprise, its part of the push for agenda 2030 and "earth day" mother earth worship...

Remember behind this is all this "lets save the planet" antichrist babble in the run up to the Antichrist himself. The only one saving the planet will be King Jesus at his return ....

1 Timothy 4:3, anyone??
My fridge is loaded with steak, I'm enjoying the low prices lately. I'm doing my part to lower the cow flatulence LOL LOL

antitox

My fridge is loaded with steak, I'm enjoying the low prices lately. I'm doing my part to lower the cow flatulence LOL LOL
That is what really gets me. Liberals are so messed up that they actually think that cow flatulence is a threat to our environment. :rofl Isn't that the dumbest thing to come up with? Cows are a natural part of earth's ecosystem. If cows were a threat, we wouldn't have been here all these years. NOW... they don't want us eating meat........BUT ....they don't want the cows around either. I wish they would come to their senses and make up their minds. Pretty soon they'll be banning all foods when they decide that plants are people too. With these nutjobs around we wont have anything to enjoy in this world.

Endangered

Livestock for food is in the Bible. Cattle, goats, sheep, maybe even chickens. And my all time favorite: pigs.
Bacon and ham and pork chops and the best of all time: pulled pork sandwiches.
I guess we will all be vegan during the Millennium but I sure hope their is something vegan that tastes like a pulled pork sandwich.

antitox

Livestock for food is in the Bible. Cattle, goats, sheep, maybe even chickens. And my all time favorite: pigs.
I guess we will all be vegan during the Millennium but I sure hope their is something vegan that tastes like a pulled pork sandwich.
Now....I am a ham guy. As a matter of fact, my fav when it comes to ham is sprinkling tabasco on it. Almost makes a perfect spicy tasting meat. :mousedance

Spartan Sprinter 1

Aahaha stop your making me hungry

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Where I'm at beef has gotten very expensive. I can't help but think the escalating prices for beef might have something to do with libertardian efforts to turn us all in to grass eaters. California has long had large cattle herds for beef. I wonder if those ranchers are sweating under increased bureaucracy and costs of doing business in that state. I wonder if those kinds of roadblocks are occurring all over the country.

chaser

Where I'm at beef has gotten very expensive.
I bought 2 pounds of 96% lean ground beef last week to make meatballs, I like lean so no greasy meatballs. It was almost $15.00 and that is the most I have ever paid for it. 4 pound chuck roast $22.00 that is down some from last year, nice sized T-Bone will run about $14-22, I rather buy 8 ounce Angus filet mignon for about $15 because I love the taste, it's always good and never tough/chewy. Had a T-bone couple months ago that was chewy, must have been an ancient cow.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Where I'm at beef has gotten very expensive. I can't help but think the escalating prices for beef might have something to do with libertardian efforts to turn us all in to grass eaters. California has long had large cattle herds for beef. I wonder if those ranchers are sweating under increased bureaucracy and costs of doing business in that state. I wonder if those kinds of roadblocks are occurring all over the country.
I read something in the paper today stating that they may be introducing a tax on meat to discourage us from eating so much of it , so you may be onto something there

Cindy S.

I bought 2 pounds of 96% lean ground beef last week to make meatballs, I like lean so no greasy meatballs. It was almost $15.00 and that is the most I have ever paid for it. 4 pound chuck roast $22.00 that is down some from last year, nice sized T-Bone will run about $14-22, I rather buy 8 ounce Angus filet mignon for about $15 because I love the taste, it's always good and never tough/chewy. Had a T-bone couple months ago that was chewy, must have been an ancient cow.
I have
maybe it's your supermarket?

chaser

Possibly, I know the leaner it is the higher the price, no matter what store I shop. The blizzard we had in western part of our state a few years ago hit the cattle ranchers pretty hard and last year a spring blizzard caused about 4-5 thousand calves to die.. 2013 was real bad, over 100k head of cattle lost, and that's when prices really spiked, prices are down considerably now .