The US campaign to oust Netanyahu

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The U.S. secretary of state has tried to compel the Israeli prime minister to agree to a plan that would see the Palestinian Authority, which nominally controls Palestinian autonomous areas in Judea and Samaria, take over Gaza. The anti-Bibi forces in Israel are helping him. Op-ed.
Caroline Glick

(JNS) Is Israel on the cusp of political upheaval? In recent days, evidence has grown that two key actors—the Biden administration and Israel’s security establishment—are both pushing the country in that direction to advance their longstanding common goal of ousting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the religious-right bloc from power. The Biden administration showed its hand on Tuesday when U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken gave Israel an ultimatum to support Palestinian statehood or risk demonization by the administration.

more............. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/383836

jab777

The U.S. secretary of state has tried to compel the Israeli prime minister to agree to a plan that would see the Palestinian Authority, which nominally controls Palestinian autonomous areas in Judea and Samaria, take over Gaza. The anti-Bibi forces in Israel are helping him. Op-ed.
Caroline Glick

(JNS) Is Israel on the cusp of political upheaval? In recent days, evidence has grown that two key actors—the Biden administration and Israel’s security establishment—are both pushing the country in that direction to advance their longstanding common goal of ousting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the religious-right bloc from power. The Biden administration showed its hand on Tuesday when U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken gave Israel an ultimatum to support Palestinian statehood or risk demonization by the administration.

more............. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/383836
Biden is just carrying forward the Obama attitude toward Netanyahu. Obama couldn’t stand him. They don’t like him because he’s not onboard with what they want for Israel. Frankly, what they want is to give all the land to the Muslims and run the Jews out. God thankfully has different plans.

MikeD

In so many ways, I do wish people would read the Bible and see what God Himself says about Israel.
So many are nearly screaming as to what Israel needs to do. Obviously God very much has plans for the future of Israel. And because of what God says will be the future of Israel most should just stay out of the way and embrace Israel in what ever this country chooses to go!

Starcrystal

In so many ways, I do wish people would read the Bible and see what God Himself says about Israel.
So many are nearly screaming as to what Israel needs to do. Obviously God very much has plans for the future of Israel. And because of what God says will be the future of Israel most should just stay out of the way and embrace Israel in what ever this country chooses to go!
Absolutely! I pray Psalm 122, the peace of Jerusalem, and for Yahweh's will be done. Strangely, that involves the fulfillment of prophecy which makes it clear there wont be peace (though we are commanded to both pray for it, and to follow it (Heb. 12:14, along with holiness without which no man shall see the LORD), until Jesus returns and intervenes in world affairs, in righteousness he doth judge & make war - Rev. 19:11

Dragontiger777

Only the Israel focus on the Old Testimony and not pay attention on new Testimony. This is clear The Bible is God's word remind true. AS Words was with God and God was with Words. With no doubt God let the Israel shake their head and wake up.

DWB

Unfortunately, Democrats and Muslims don't believe in the Bible.

At some point the Democrats are going to have to decide whether they are going to support Israel or the Muslim world. Both cannot be done.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Unfortunately, Democrats and Muslims don't believe in the Bible.

At some point the Democrats are going to have to decide whether they are going to support Israel or the Muslim world. Both cannot be done.
I read an article where a Hamas rep stated that onr of the reasons for the Oct 7 attack was to disrupt the red heiffer process so that the Jews would not be encouraged to further proceed with trying to build the 3rd temple

Starcrystal

I read an article where a Hamas rep stated that onr of the reasons for the Oct 7 attack was to disrupt the red heiffer process so that the Jews would not be encouraged to further proceed with trying to build the 3rd temple

My understanding is they are still alive, and I've seen some reports they might be offered at Pasach, Passover this year.

Back