The unseen hand manipulating politics

Andy C

I was listening to John Haggee this morning talking about the end times. What he said that really caught my attention was the number of people the U.S. is bringing into the country. This was in context with the number of people that are not supporting themselves, but depending upon the government for a living. Since this country is at almost 50% of the population is on somekind of government welfare. Bringing in more will push us to the tipping point and we will go broke supporting them.
50 percent is not even close to accurate from my research. Closer to 22 percent, which to your point, is still high. These numbers also include medicaid, and other programs most would not consider welfare.

kathymendel

I agree that God's timing of end time prophecy is geared on the country of Israel and the middle east. And, I believe that we do tend to "puff ourselves up" about our country of America. We think we are more important than we really are. Our country is waning, just like the Roman Empire did. If it keeps going the way it is, and I believe that is what will happen, God will leave us in our mess and focus His attention on Israel.

I truly believe, like many of you, that there is not a lot of time left until the rapture. Very little, in fact. I certainly hope so, for it breaks my heart daily to see what is allowed to go on here that puts our children - unborn and living - in such dire straits. I just can't imagine our loving Father, allowing the little children to be jeopardized like they are right now for very long. It's not going to get any better - only worse as each day unfolds. It is pure evil.............

fl2007rn

I personally think the Rapture could happen any moment! Just look at the political trouble going on in Israel, The UK, and the United States, and how the world is turning into Sodom and Gomorrah. I pray for friends and family members that are not saved and I worry about will happen to my 2 dogs when the Rapture happens.

Nemophilist

It's safe to say that, for most of us here, the political machinations displayed by the left appears to be utterly nonsensical and completely unhinged laden with lies, deception, corruption, vitriol, and hatred. And it would bad enough if were usual targets of evil such were the unborn, heterosexuality, marriage, and the like. But the most blatant object of all this utter evil is Mr. Trump and the unseen hand manipulating these politicians and their politics is satan. Why is this important? This current evil has an intensity and sense of urgency to it unlike anything we've seen before. Schiff, Pelosi, AOC, Nadler et al are merely puppets doing the will and bidding of their puppet master. These people are completely unaware that they are lieges to their master and desperately, as we all do, need Jesus. That said, it's the urgency and intensity of this evil that has me contemplative as to why. Why would the enemy be ramping up his manipulation of the aforementioned puppets to act and speak in such outlandishly delusional ways? I believe it's because the enemy knows that his time is very, very short. Yes, Mr. Trump's immovable support of Israel, the unborn, Chrisianity, and American sovereingnty automatically puts a bullseye squarely on his back. But there's seemingly more to it than that.....there's almost a panicked desperation to this evil that some long-awaited window of oportunity is closing fast....that some opportunity will be lost.......that something long hoped and planned for is quite near at hand so now is the time to act.....to put all the cards on the table. It's seemingly preemptive and reactionary all at the same time. Much like how a commanding officer might act if that long awaited battle were near at hand and footsteps of the enemy closing in can be faintly heard. Is this the time? Do I go on the offensive? Do I hold my position? Do I do both? Is this it.....the big one? Is now the time to start ramping up and geting firmly in position and the troops worked up and ready for battle....for the long awaited offensive tht is apparently near at hand? The enemy knows Scripture and can well see and read the signs of the times for himself. I believe what we're seeing through all the poitical madness is the enemy preparing his minions for battle and that period spoken of in Scripture. Something big is soon to happen!
Yes yes yes!! I agree totally! I've never EVER in my life seen such hate. And this is the only explanation that makes sense.

Praying

Sure seems so...

I don't think there will be 20 years between now and the beginning of Tribulation, maybe not even 10 years. Unless more sane leaders like President Trump rise up and are able to effectively battle evil, things are just going to keep moving overly fast and the world will see the period known as Tribula
I can't shake this feeling that we are closer than we think. I just can't see another 20, or even 10 years. All it will take is the Rapture of the Church. Things will really speed up then. Praying for those wo don't know Jesus, and praying for those being persecuted for their faith in Him.

penbrat

I personally think the Rapture could happen any moment! Just look at the political trouble going on in Israel, The UK, and the United States, and how the world is turning into Sodom and Gomorrah. I pray for friends and family members that are not saved and I worry about will happen to my 2 dogs when the Rapture happens.
Don't worry about your doggies ....God gave me peace a long time ago that He will take care of my pup....I leave it in His hands as to how but I know that He will

fl2007rn

Don't worry about your doggies ....God gave me peace a long time ago that He will take care of my pup....I leave it in His hands as to how but I know that He will
Thank you Penbrat for reassuring me about my two dogs. My husband tells me the same thing. :bluesclues

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

God has always had Jesus Christ in mind, the Savior who would pay our sin debt in full, and reclaim mankind's dominion from the Devil. In much the same manner, Satan has always had his man -- the one through whom he would rule the entire world -- but God has always thwarted him. A big reason why God opposes globalism in a fallen world is because it would allow Satan to control the entire Earth easily, with just one government through one man.

Satan attempted this at the Tower of Babel incident. His man on the scene was Nimrod. How does God respond? He confounds their speech, and makes everyone speak different languages. Suspicion would naturally cause them to seek those who spoke the same tongue and move elswhere. Ever since then Satan probably always had a guy in mind who would be his man of sin.

But one of these days He will remove His hand of protection and allow evil to fully run its final course. That day is almost upon us. Satan has his man in place, probably working behind the scenes. How I wish the Rapture were tonight!

Last edited: