The unseen hand manipulating politics

lismore

I don't think there will be 20 years between now and the beginning of Tribulation, maybe not even 10 years.
Hello Tall Timbers. My opinion is that the nearer we get to the Lord's return the faster all the pieces fall into place, an acceleration of wickedness for one. I would say that a perfect example of this is the rise of LGBQTI, how quickly it has risen in this country from fringe to being compulsory in the mainstream. Even some churches are jumping on this bandwagon and blessing pride parades. So I agree with you, I don't think there's long to go. Hope to see you all soon above. God Bless :)

ItIsFinished!

I do believe we are on the cusp.
At the threshold.
Things and societal issues will only wax worse. The level of depravity will rise way above any form of comprehension.
I believe the Anti-christ is presently here and being groomed before he comes forth to fulfill his wicked , hellish agenda.
Those in Christ will not know who this man is on this side of glory for we shall be with Jesus Christ forever before he is revealed.
Just like Satan he will be highly crafty and cunning with a silver tongue infused by Satan himself.
He will lead billions to a Lake of Fire that burneth forever through their free will choices.
There shall be no excuse whatsoever for the rejection of Jesus Christ and His redemptive work on the Cross.
Without the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ no one will see the Father or His glory.
The rejection of Jesus Christ has eternal consequences of eternal separation.

Let us pray for this wicked lost and dying world knowing that the hour is absolutely getting late.

All glory be to God now and forever.

ReadyOrNot

At the threshold.
Things and societal issues will only wax worse. The level of depravity will rise way above any form of comprehension.
I believe the Anti-christ is presently here and being groomed before he comes forth to fulfill his wicked , hellish agenda.
Those in Christ will not know who this man is on this side of glory for we shall be with Jesus Christ forever before he is revealed.
Just like Satan he will be highly crafty and cunning with a silver tongue infused by Satan himself.
He will lead billions to a Lake of Fire that burneth forever through their free will choices.
There shall be no excuse whatsoever for the rejection of Jesus Christ and His redemptive work on the Cross.
Without the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ no one will see the Father or His glory.

Let us pray for this wicked lost and dying world knowing that the hour is absolutely getting late.

Amen!

Rocky Rivera

At the threshold.

Yep, we (the saved), and they (the unsaved) are on the cusp. We await to meet the LORD in the air, they await the dragon standing on the seashore...

Spartan Sprinter 1

Hello Spartan. I think the way people are fawning over Greta shows how empty they are, 'like sheep without a shepherd' and how easily they will follow a figure like the A/C when he arises. God Bless :)
I totally agree with you there , no one really doing research to see how true these statements are , they just blindly accept what they are being fed because the eprson advocating the lie has a bit of passion and charisma

LoudRam77

I've noticed that not only I but many brothers and sisters have been using the phrase demonic and demonically inspired more than ever to describe today's headlines. I feel like we are so close to the rapture that I can almost taste it. A stirring in my spirit like never before. I know I'm not the only one in here that feels it either.

ItIsFinished!

I've noticed that not only I but many brothers and sisters have been using the phrase demonic and demonically inspired more than ever to describe today's headlines. I feel like we are so close to the rapture that I can almost taste it. A stirring in my spirit like never before. I know I'm not the only one in here that feels it either.
Amen brother.
I say quite often that I can feel it in my very marrow of my bones.
Soon we shall break bread.

Andy C

I dont like to give satan credit for all the evil. He and his minions cant be everywhere, they are not God. Yes, some politicians could easily be under the control of the dark one, but certainly not all.

I think many on this board to include myself often view how close to the rapture we are based on the politics of the USA. Since we are not mentioned in any prophecy, I don't think its a fair assumption to believe we are that important.

Other countries have far worse problems than the USA. Over the last 5 decades, how many thousands, or more likely, millions of Christians around the world have been killed because of their belief in Him? But in the USA, being killed for your faith would be an extreme rarity.

We in the USA are not as important as we often think we are when it comes to the timeline already set in stone by God.

There are dozens of countries, different nationalities, different religions, but there really are only 2 types of people that matter. Saved, and unsaved.

Maybe the above is a small rant from me, but I dont see all politicians I disagree with as evil, just wrong. Satan is referred to in the bible as the god of this world, but he can not win in the end.

Last edited:

Mary Cole

Amen brother.
I say quite often that I can feel it in my very marrow of my bones.
Soon we shall break bread.
Same here. I feel a "quickening" in my heart almost daily, while I sit outside in quiet meditation, surrounded by the beauty of the greenery around me. It's my quiet time with the Lord, where I can basque in His love, comfort and safety. I daily find myself gleefully asking if today's the day we go Home. I am just so excited and anxiously waiting for that day.

ItIsFinished!

Same here. I feel a "quickening" in my heart almost daily, while I sit outside in quiet meditation, surrounded by the beauty of the greenery around me. It's my quiet time with the Lord, where I can basque in His love, comfort and safety. I daily find myself gleefully asking if today's the day we go Home. I am just so excited and anxiously waiting for that day.
I do the same Mary.
And your last sentence receives a hearty AMEN!!! from this brother in Christ.

ItIsFinished!

I dont like to give satan credit for all the evil. He and his minions cant be everywhere, they are not God. Yes, some politicians could easily be under the control of the dark one, but certainly not all.

I think many on this board to include myself often view how close to the rapture we are based on the politics of the USA. Since we are not mentioned in any prophecy, I don't think its a fair assumption to believe we are that important.

Other countries have far worse problems than the USA. Over the last 5 decades, how many thousands, or more likely, millions of Christians around the world have been killed because of their belief in Him? But in the USA, being killed for your faith would be an extreme rarity.

We in the USA are not as important as we often think we are when it comes to the timeline already set in stone by God.

There are dozens of countries, different nationalities, different religions, but there really are only 2 types of people that matter. Saved, and unsaved.

Maybe the above is a small rant from me, but I dont see all politicians I disagree with as evil, just wrong. Satan is refereed to in the bible as the god of this world, but he can not win in the end.
I love the last sentence of your post and you are correct Satan will not win in the end.
It was finished on the Cross .

Jan51

I think the reason talk so much about the U.S. as significant is, we are the world's superpower, and kind of like the last bastion of freedom and have been historically the bastion of Christianity. To see all that disintegrating rapidly does seem significant.

Len

but I dont see all politicians I disagree with as evil, just wrong. Satan is referred to in the bible as the god of this world,
I agree with your point about the politicians not being "evil" (per se) as are a lot of my/our normal friends, (unlike all American democrats LOL) but they are being misled, misguided and manipulated by all sorts of evil ideas and doctrines that are spawned by demons ..... and though satan cannot be everywhere at once, his communication network of demons is more than enough for our planets populations

JoyJoyJoy

Maybe the above is a small rant from me, but I dont see all politicians I disagree with as evil, just wrong. Satan is referred to in the bible as the god of this world, but he can not win in the end.
I agree. The world in general is a wicked place. Praying for the eyes of the blind to be opened, for His Kingdom to come, and for Israel.

Carl

I was listening to John Haggee this morning talking about the end times. What he said that really caught my attention was the number of people the U.S. is bringing into the country. This was in context with the number of people that are not supporting themselves, but depending upon the government for a living. Since this country is at almost 50% of the population is on somekind of government welfare. Bringing in more will push us to the tipping point and we will go broke supporting them.