The "Unforgivable Sin": What to do if you think you have committed it

Jerry Freeman

From the article..... "The Pharisees knew full well who Jesus was and what he was doing, but they rejected him and his message entirely, preferring their own self righteousness."
I believe that just like the ruling classes today--They didn't care who Jesus was. He did not fulfill their expected criteria.
Jesus taught--"I am the good shepherd..the good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep."
"I know my sheep and my sheep know me." [Jn 10]
The Pharisees knew about Messiah but they didn't know that their Shepherd was standing right in their presence.
They were looking for a dynamic savior...a military might...an economic genius...a religious power.
Not a suffering servant.
"I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him." [Jn 5]
I see a generation coming where that will literally happen.

Sojourner414

Seems to me that Satan’s nasty lie is to rob assurance from those who are saved, and to give the false sense of assurance to those who are lost.
It is; Ol' Splithoof wants to do anything he can to harm our walk and hurt as many as possible. he doesn't play fair by any means, and has a cruel streak to him a mile wide.