The Tribulation: The Two Witnesses

lismore

Revelation 11:6 seems to identify the miracles Moses performed in Egypt. The book of Jude confirms that Moses is together with his body in heaven. The two witnesses have a mission to the Jews, so I would go with Moses and Elijah being the two witnesses as they are both Jewish.

Enoch was not a Jew, he was a gentile believer raptured to heaven and seems to prefigure the church, we gentiles will be raptured before the judgement falls on the earth, the Tribulation which will see the Jews accept their Messiah. God Bless :)

cavalier973

I would imagine that the AC would try and destroy any info regarding salvation once he takes over.
And it won't be just by burning Bibles. The infrastructure is already in place to introduce unBiblical information into the Bible, and to remove "problem" passages.

It may become hard to find an uncorrupted copy of the Bible, and anyone who has one will likely experience unrelenting pressure to disbelieve and discard it.

lismore

And it won't be just by burning Bibles. The infrastructure is already in place to introduce unBiblical information into the Bible, and to remove "problem" passages.
Hello cavalier. With the rise of the internet and bible APPs for the I phone this will be easier, the AC would just need to manipulate a few websites and the bible Apps and it's done. Another sign of the times. God Bless :)