The Tower of Babel and End Times

GHoe

Bear With Me, (ramblings of a single dad who doesn't have his toddler today)

This has been stirring around my head for the last month or so and hopefully I'm not just regurgitating someone else's work.

Recalling Genesis 11:1-9 and the Tower of Babel, one line stands out to me. Verse 6: "Look!" He said. "The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them!

It appears (to me) God saw Man's abilities and intention/desire to become God (to themselves). He said there was Nothing that would be impossible for man and so He hindered and slowed it from occurring....but He didn't stop it from occurring. He instead chose to merely delay man's abilities by scattering the population by giving them confounding tongues, languages.

In doing some research I found some explanations (via Bible Hub) of verse Genesis 11:6

Jamieson-Faussett-Brown Bible Commentary said about the verse :

and now nothing will be restrained from them—an apparent admission that the design was practicable, and would have been executed but for the divine interposition.

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges said about the verse :

they will be baulked in no enterprise. If they mount up to heaven, their arrogance will make them endeavour to rival God Himself. It is the same kind of apprehension as in Genesis 3:22.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible

Now that they have made this notable beginning of concentration, ambition, and renown, there is nothing in this way which they will not imagine or attempt.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

and they were not to be prevailed upon to desist from their work, by any advice that the sons of God could give them; they were obstinate and self-willed, and not to be argued with and persuaded to leave off; and there was no power on earth superior to them, to oblige them to it; they could only be restrained from their enterprise, and hindered from executing it, by divine power; and which was judged necessary to exert, as appears by what follows: and the words may be rendered, "shall they not be restrained? &c." they shall.
--

Then there's this (article ready a year old)

HOW NEURALINK WILL MAKE LANGUAGE OBSOLETE..​

https://www.theteslaspace.com/latest-posts/asfgyrkvhwvauzcig0howdqkeredlc-hxcts-4wgsm-bemkt

The title of the article may as well boast, "We've found a way around God" (language). We know this isn't true, it's part if God's plan for man to have his knowledge and abilities at this point in time.

I can't help but think what God knew man would accomplish (specifically) and He held back, is now being allowed to unfold and develop, bringing us to the "End Times" per His design and Master Plan.

Epieikes

This goes really well with the thoughts in the article I found, which I shared in the thread, "What Technology Exceeds Revelation?" I am uber-interested in the "modern-day" equivalent of Tower of Babel discussions. Why? Because "modern day perps" miss the most important fact: "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is insight." Proverbs 9:10. It explains how the Lord can and does laugh per Psalm 37, and why we should too, when we see "globalist Luciferian arrogance" even attempting to walk in Nimrod's steps. After all, it turned out SO well for him...
;):cool3

GHoe

Interesting article on neuralink. No matter how thoughts/ideas are passed from one to another, it must be done with language for understanding, so I don't see how neuralink makes language obsolete.
I don't understand the tech to be honest. But language being "obsolete", conveys to me that this tech supercedes what we believe to know about language. That seems possible to me. Or maybe it's that the computer interface is able to quickly decipher/translate communication so accurately that... language becomes obsolete (with the tech).

Also I wouldn't be so bold to say that (specifically) Nueralink's ability is what God wanted to delay, but that I believe today's technical advancements abroad are leading to a culmination of the end times, which God wanted held back thousands of years ago.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I don't understand the tech to be honest. But language being "obsolete", conveys to me that this tech supercedes what we believe to know about language. That seems possible to me. Or maybe it's that the computer interface is able to quickly decipher/translate communication so accurately that... language becomes obsolete (with the tech).

Also I wouldn't be so bold to say that (specifically) Nueralink's ability is what God wanted to delay, but that I believe today's technical advancements abroad are leading to a culmination of the end times, which God wanted held back thousands of years ago.

No matter how the process goes, some form of language needs to deliver the message, as there has to be understanding. If ideas are planted into a brain, that alone doesn't provide understanding of the information. It takes language that is understood, no matter what form language takes, it is needed, I believe. I don't see how that component can be superseded.

GHoe

This goes really well with the thoughts in the article I found, which I shared in the thread, "What Technology Exceeds Revelation?" I am uber-interested in the "modern-day" equivalent of Tower of Babel discussions. Why? Because "modern day perps" miss the most important fact: "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is insight." Proverbs 9:10. It explains how the Lord can and does laugh per Psalm 37, and why we should too, when we see "globalist Luciferian arrogance" even attempting to walk in Nimrod's steps. After all, it turned out SO well for him...
;):cool3

Wow... I just read the post you shared from the Pete Garcia article. What are the chances we post thoughts of Genesis 11:6 at dang near the same time..

Also I have been looking at CERN and their dealings.. Up to no good and in plain sight under the guise of "science".

MapleLeaf

I have been thinking of the Tower of Babel a lot the past two years. All the grabs of control seemed to come from a place to erase everything that makes us human and makes life worth living even in the midst of a crisis. You got the WEF openly saying how the days of having free will, a spirit and soul are over and our minds will be hacked. It's cartoon villainy. But remembering the Tower of Babel gave me peace because in simliar situations throughout Scripture and throughout human history God has ultimately intervened every time. He would never, ever let people take away our ability to choose Him or have a spirit. I mean, c'mon! The top elite are still human beings and can't control human nature in spite of their boastings. I hope the next big intervention is the Rapture but either way, I know He will not let humanity build its new Tower of Babel.

daygo

I have been thinking of the Tower of Babel a lot the past two years. All the grabs of control seemed to come from a place to erase everything that makes us human and makes life worth living even in the midst of a crisis. You got the WEF openly saying how the days of having free will, a spirit and soul are over and our minds will be hacked. It's cartoon villainy. But remembering the Tower of Babel gave me peace because in simliar situations throughout Scripture and throughout human history God has ultimately intervened every time. He would never, ever let people take away our ability to choose Him or have a spirit. I mean, c'mon! The top elite are still human beings and can't control human nature in spite of their boastings. I hope the next big intervention is the Rapture but either way, I know He will not let humanity build its new Tower of Babel.
Good thinking.

Jojo4124

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2022/04/24/amazon-helix-babel/

Thought this was interesting, Amazon's plans to build a tower that compares to the tower of Babel...not sure if that is Amazon's intent...honestly I didnt read that far.

Seems like anything goes right now in the world. Free speech is under attack. I think in USA the higher ups may fear the patriots they know exist, and the Tea Party type of "we've had enough" potential. Maybe the gov thinks if they can prohibit Americans from communicating, they can squelch any potential revolution. I mean, we ARE Americans with a history of not tolerating our freedoms being trampled on. The higher ups Should remember that. Sad that we fought for freedom from England for the same types of things that our govt is now imposing on us. Taxation without representation kind of..I pay my taxes, but they are not being used sometimes in ways I voted that they would.

God will protect those who are His, I do know that. PS 91!

athenasius

Babel began soon after the Flood, and it left it's imprint in the mythology and religions of the nations as they spread out over all the world. God stopped world govt then, and He stopped recent attempts such as Napoleon and Nazi Germany. Even now as the trade language of the world has become English and the currency is the petrodollar for the most part, one world govt is drifting closer and closer.

It's in reach. We know where we are in God's time table of events (not specifially when the Rapture happens) in a general sense because we can see a common language, attempts at a digital (controllable) currency and attempts by the globalists to cause a massive crisis (or take advantage of any that come along) to hit their beloved Reset button and bring everyone under the control of a few elites.

Trudeau can feel it in his socks and hair. It's in the wind. Biden's team are full of it.

And I'm looking up! :rapture

Lastcall

Keep in mind the WEF has no power to make policy for ANY country, but of course there is an audience amongst some world leaders to listen to their evil plans. The WEF to me is like AOC. She squawks a lot, rants and raves, but makes no policy. She is a political loon, but does have a minor group following her, but in the end, YAWN.

athenasius

Keep in mind the WEF has no power to make policy for ANY country, but of course there is an audience amongst some world leaders to listen to their evil plans. The WEF to me is like AOC. She squawks a lot, rants and raves, but makes no policy. She is a political loon, but does have a minor group following her, but in the end, YAWN.
:lol speaking for us canucks, we wish Trudeau was a decorative lawn ornament like AOC, unfortunately he is Soros's homie and a WEF fanboy.

MapleLeaf

Definitely. It's why I get frustrated our world leaders don't just tell them all to take a hike. Bill Gates too. I know they have money behind them but if those in power told them to shut up and just ignored them I would feel much better. It reminds me of my school days when my friends would complain about the "queen bee" bully types bossing them around and I would look at them and say, "no one is making you listen to them, just do what you want anyways" and then they would act like they were too helpless to do anything. It annoyed me to no end because the "queen bees" only had the power people gave them.

And yeah, in Canada, our leaders seem to all be on board with the WEF. At least, they share common goals. It stinks.

Neohistory

Not to sound too out there, but these days I almost feel like I’m in some vision that is giving a glimpse of what it will somewhat be like in the Tribulation. Definitely will be worse than this. I can’t get the thought out of my mind that maybe God wanted the rapture to be so close to the Tribulation, seeing the “starting fluid being released on the briquettes,” so we would feel unmeasurable relief. Teaching tool for future use maybe, can’t say for sure until that sudden liftoff and we’re standing in the clouds beholding the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Reason & Hope

Regarding the influence of the WEF, they may not be a governing body, but they do wield influence. Schwab has been operating a school for global leaders. It's also a network. Just as Harvard alumni used to prefer to hire other Harvard alumni, so too with WEF graduates.

Schwab is on video bragging about how many WEF "global leaders" graduates are positions of power around the world. Justin Trudeau, Canadian Minister of Finance Chrystia Freeland (who froze bank accounts of people who donated to the truckers), Pres of Argentina, New Zealand PM Jacinda Arden, Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel, Bill Gates, etc.

Schwab said in 2017: "So we penetrate the cabinets. Yesterday I was in a reception for PM Trudeau, and I would know that half his cabinet, or even more than half of his cabinet are actually Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum."

Lastcall

Quite a large amount of influence, I'd say.
When, if ever, have you heard any American politician mention Klaus or the WEF??????

As I said earlier, I know they have some influence, but IMO, its nowhere near the amount certain internet sites would lead one to believe.

Epieikes

Not to sound too out there, but these days I almost feel like I’m in some vision that is giving a glimpse of what it will somewhat be like in the Tribulation. Definitely will be worse than this. I can’t get the thought out of my mind that maybe God wanted the rapture to be so close to the Tribulation, seeing the “starting fluid being released on the briquettes,” so we would feel unmeasurable relief. Teaching tool for future use maybe, can’t say for sure until that sudden liftoff and we’re standing in the clouds beholding the King of kings and Lord of lords.
You're not out there. To me, our gracious, gracious, longsuffering Yahweh IS giving us all...believers and non...a foretaste of what's to come, in every way, in every walk of life. Different messages for both groups:

1. Ekklesia...press on, good job, keep encouraging one another, plant seeds like crazy. Think of those left behind and gather resources as you're able, while you can, to help them find their way when you're not here.

2. Non: straighten up, fly right, etc. Each "shockwave" that all of us are currently experiencing will be the one pet issue, pray by faith, that will wake up more.

Everyone has different buttons. But one day, all of the pushing will be post.