The Top 3 Prophetic News Headlines of 2022

Jaybird

Oh................. that's my thinking too fast before i type, i'm definitely not in favour of this for the record .

I wish we had the edit function more available for longer than the 10 mins
The idea at first seems quite convenient. I would like to be able to walk to the grocery store and have everything close. However, this is how they sugarcoat their diabolical intentions.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
The video advertisement of "the line" city is so creepy.

They started excavation for the entire length of it (110 miles) in October.
A shuttle is planned to take you to either side within 20 minutes.
No need for evil cars.
Bicycle around within or electric scooter.
You trace the roots of the designers to the Globalist/ Luciferian's .
1. Contain
2. Control
3. Corrupt
4. Condition
5. Conform

Decieving and being deceived.

Preparing them to be future worshippers of the ultimate golden calf and epitome of idolatry the
image of the beast .
Conditioning the world and corrupting the minds to be willing and ready to accept the mark of the beast when it is implemented.

Creating (potential) future numbers of the beast.
Man being brought down to a mere number with no more hope of redemption. Sealing their eternity,
during the latter part of the Tribulation ,the time of Jacob's Trouble when the mark is implemented.

Deception through conscientious enlightenment and awareness fueled by "tolerance" and
"acceptance" of sin and thus evil.

ChildofLight

The idea at first seems quite convenient. I would like to be able to walk to the grocery store and have everything close. However, this is how they sugarcoat their diabolical intentions.
That is my thought exactly. It seems convenient and I think of the old timey neighborhoods with the little grocery, bakery, etc., everything a walk away. The youngsters love convenience. Anything for convenience and conserving resources (the eco-nuts). The BIG BAD WOLF has other ideas though.

:wolf

athenasius

Vancouver BC Canada is full of that nonsense of making people abandon their cars for bikes. They do it by purposely removing parking spaces and replacing car lanes of traffic with bike lanes.

My 76 year old sister in law was chewing them out at a public input meeting and the official didn't answer her very good question. Father in law was still alive and a youngster of only 102 at the time. She said how on earth can I take my father who is 102 and uses a walker on a bicycle to the dr??? And how can I drag groceries home for him and my own family on a bike????

The official didn't answer her because it was obvious they weren't planning on having elderly or disabled people in these city plans of the future.

And yeah about that time they were offering death by govt assisted suicide to "treat" my father in laws progressive cardiac failure (He lasted till 103, and accepted Christ about 10 days before he died!!!!)

athenasius

Wow!!! 103! Never to old accept The Lord Jesus Christ!!!
His blood doesn't discriminate !
Praise The Lamb of God.
✝️
I think that was why God kept him alive that long. He would always brush me aside when I'd start to talk about Jesus and salvation but then with death inevitable he had a moment, I was on the phone with him (I loved him dearly and we chatted regularly about Russian politics, the state of the world and everything else including his great granddaughters that he adored) and suddenly we were talking salvation.

I got off that phone shaking and praying I hadn't screwed it up but I don't think so. Because within days -- by memory it was about 10 days later he died. Just after seeing his latest great granddaughter and all his grandkids.

God was so gracious and merciful.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I think that was why God kept him alive that long. He would always brush me aside when I'd start to talk about Jesus and salvation but then with death inevitable he had a moment, I was on the phone with him (I loved him dearly and we chatted regularly about Russian politics, the state of the world and everything else including his great granddaughters that he adored) and suddenly we were talking salvation.

I got off that phone shaking and praying I hadn't screwed it up but I don't think so. Because within days -- by memory it was about 10 days later he died. Just after seeing his latest great granddaughter and all his grandkids.

I absolutely LOVE these kind of testimonies.
We must always know that the Lord is there knocking on the door of the hearts of the lost.
Not wanting any to perish .

twerpv

Of all the awesome posts I have read from you, this one about your dad is the BEST one (imo).

Back