The tinderbox that is Jerusalem has burst into flames - analysis

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The tinderbox that is Jerusalem has burst into flames - analysis
Rockets will pound Israel, and a Hamas or PIJ cell in the West Bank or from Gaza could attack the IDF or Israeli civilians.
By ANNA AHRONHEIM
MAY 10, 2021

It could have gone either way. Calm could have returned, or Israel could have found itself at war. Though the past week has seen hundreds of Palestinians and Israeli police officers and civilians injured, the defense establishment still thought that the situation could have returned to normal. But that was wishful thinking. More than 300 Palestinians and several Israelis were injured in clashes with police officers on Monday in violence that the city has not seen in years. While Israel has been condemned for how it is dealing with the crisis in Jerusalem, the situation could have been much worse. As of this article’s writing, while blood has been spilled at the Temple Mount and grenades have been thrown inside al-Aqsa Mosque, no one had lost their life. Nevertheless, on Monday evening, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad decided they could no longer be quiet. They fired more than 50 rockets toward Israel, including seven at Jerusalem.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-...m-tinderbox-become-an-inferno-analysis-667763

Batman

The continuing and largely increasing hate of the jews/Israel, the current murderous and reckless offensive by Hamas and future terror coming from the world's other Islamic terrorists, and the silence by Biden/America and the entire globe about sovereignty and the right to defend, protect, and use extreme prejudice and mass counter offensive tactics reeks of what we will continue to see escalate and then after we are gone explode into the fulfillment of the 7 year Trib, Daniel, Revelation, etc. Seeing explosives being lobbed by the 100s over Israel and into Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, etc. is so vivid, real, and despairing............but the Holy One of Israel is not moved, is not worried, and is not unsure what to do or when to do it. He is in total control and all will be done as prophesied.

Hidden

I think this is the first I've seen them so riled up. Earlier people here took to the street in their vehicles to protest.

All around the world, people are beginning to take notice. Ezekiel 39:7 says that God will make Himself known to the nations, and conflicts like this I think begin to draw their attention to Him that by the time the Ezekiel war rolls in, there will be no more doubt in many people's minds that Yahweh exists.

I believe the Ezekiel War is one of the reasons many trib saints will discover Christ and choose to be martyred for His Name.

anath

I Love the Lord
Amen!

There is coming a day when no heartaches shall come,

no more clouds in the sky, no more tears to dim the eye;

all is peace forever more on that happy golden shore,

what a day, glorious day that will be!

What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,

and I look upon His face, the One who saved me by His grace;

when He takes me be the hand and leads me through the promised Land,

There’ll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear,

no more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there;

and for ever I will be with the One who died for me

daygo

Amen!

There is coming a day when no heartaches shall come,

no more clouds in the sky, no more tears to dim the eye;

all is peace forever more on that happy golden shore,

What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,

and I look upon His face, the One who saved me by His grace;

when He takes me be the hand and leads me through the promised Land,

There’ll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear,

no more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there;

and for ever I will be with the One who died for me

Fantastic, thanks.

newtofaith

The economic crash is inevitable which will bring both war and famine. The ten world government is in the pipeline. UFO stories are coming in June. All the technology is ready for the mark.
Is the heifer ready?
The tribulation simply cannot be too far away.
The rapture could be tonight.