The Third Trumpet and Wormwood

Butch

This is more on the order of a devotional thought and an appeal to the lost:

Personally, I would hate to suddenly run out of cold fresh water and have to think in terms of having to make it even a day or two on river, lake, or pond water. Good and fresh water is a precious commodity that we in the United States too easily take for granted. For me, I'm not really as prepared as I should be for something on the more "normal" level, much less, something on the level of a cataclysm like Wormwood will effect. In any case, the answer for the world concerning the latter is not to try to stockpile water "just in case," but to drink long and deep of the Living Water! The Bride (the Church) will not have to concern Herself with the bitterness of wormwood water. And, no one on Earth need have to, when the Water of Life is the "Gift of God" (John 4:10)! "And whosoever will, let him (or her!) take the Water of Life freely" (Rev. 22:17).

cavalier973

If God provides the time and resources, we of the Day should build "survival centers", stocked with Bibles, non-perishable foods, plenty of potable water, batteries, radios, and such, all located in secret underground bunkers, for those who will come to faith after our Departure.

Maybe no electronics, on the other hand, so that the centers won't be discovered and monitored.

Butch

If God provides the time and resources, we of the Day should build "survival centers", stocked with Bibles, non-perishable foods, plenty of potable water, batteries, radios, and such, all located in secret underground bunkers, for those who will come to faith after our Departure.

Maybe no electronics, on the other hand, so that the centers won't be discovered and monitored.
Whether our interpretations of what John saw are correct, we know that what he saw was huge. And, those who will not take the mark of the beast are going to have it especially rough. What you are thinking reflects an obvious and legit concern, and who knows, it may be something that the Holy Spirit is putting upon your heart. A Scripture that I'm thinking of that can surely bear upon this happens to be my life Scripture: "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths" (Pro. 3:5-6).