The Ten Horns/Kings

GotGrace

I think its a very interesting viewpoint. These "technocrat Oligarchs" are controlling / ruling more than the general public has any idea. Their participation in groups like World Economic Forum (WEF), World Health Org. (WHO), International Monetary Fund (IMF), wields a lot of power and influence/pressure over many national governments and policies (as well as the U.N.). They consider themselves to be the "Elite"; far above everyone else. They are the ones behind the "Planned Demic", Agenda 2030, and the 17 SDG's (Sustainable development goals). I suspect the AC is in one of these groups currently, waiting for the perfect moment to present a "genius peace plan" that everyone will fall for. I'm sure you've noticed they wait for (or create) a "Crisis" to spring their agenda on the world. This time the "Crisis" may just be the Rapture!! It all just affirms how close we really are. I don't expect to know who the AC or his ten kings will be because I'll be gone!! All these things are "beginning to happen" so "Look up for our Redemption is very near"!!

Maranatha, God Bless, Dan
Dan - can’t wait to make an exit.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
I see all this article presents as very possible. The Bible only tells us what God wants us to know and leaves things veiled until they can be illuminated by God's grace and current events.

Some of the current day "power people" could definitely be the merchants, kings, rulers etc. that the Bible mentions - maybe even part of the 10 kings or their parents, perhaps even the AC himself is one of them? :shrug

One thing is certain -- there has got to be a lot of moving and shaking going on behind the scenes as they are all vying for power. I don't think they can trust each other but it is more of a race and you need to keep your enemies close. I think they will turn on each other if the situation is right (this is probably the reason they need the AC to reign them in and refocus them).

Who knows really, but the heart of man is wicked and deceitful and these type of powerful men are ruthless, power hungry, and do not know the Lord nor do they care to :sad

GotGrace

One thing is certain -- there has got to be a lot of moving and shaking going on behind the scenes as they are all vying for power. I don't think they can trust each other but it is more of a race and you need to keep your enemies close. I think they will turn on each other if the situation is right (this is probably the reason they need the AC to rein them in and refocus them).
Too bad we can’t see them try to knock each other out for the positions with the most power. I think it might be pretty comical. :pirateduel

Set free 47

I think we may still be around when the ten kings appear, but we will be gone before the AC comes on the scene. God seems to rescue people from wrath at the eleventh hour just in time. I believe that when the Restrainer along with us His church are translated then the AC will waste no time and the tribulation will soon begin with the signing of the seven year covenant. Will there be some time gap between the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation? I think there may be a time gap short or long. But maybe is could be like with Noah's ark and Noah and his family escape just in time. The main thing is I want to be taken in the rapture asap!

Back