The Supernatural Voice of God

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Supernatural Voice of God
By Nathele Graham

There’s no denying that we live in a time of turmoil and craziness. I hear many people say they can feel something’s about to happen.

“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;” – 2 Timothy 3:1-4.

These certainly are perilous times, and Paul is very accurate in describing much of humanity today. Even non-Christians can feel there’s something in the air. There’s a fine line between the natural world in which we live, and the supernatural one. Most of us have been taught that we aren’t to dabble in the supernatural and occult. That’s good advice, but in avoiding the evil that exists in the supernatural state, we forget that God Almighty is also supernatural. After a while, we are so concerned with not crossing the line to evil, that we close our eyes to all supernatural and deny God’s power.

“Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” – 2 Timothy 3:5.

Don’t be deceived, and don’t let anyone weaken your faith. We need to be careful, but we need to discern.

I’ve always admired Abraham. He lived in a very heathen place, where the forces of evil were accepted as normal. There were gods for this and gods for that. His family worshiped idols.

“And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.” – Joshua 24:2.

How is it that when he heard the voice of the one true God speak to him, he knew it wasn’t a demon speaking? That’s what false gods and idols are, demons. They are part of the supernatural world that we need to avoid. Abraham was able to tell the difference, and because he obeyed God’s voice, the whole world is blessed. He and his wife had many adventures on their way to the land God had promised to Abraham, and in his old age, long after Sarah was of child-bearing age, he became the father of Isaac (the promised son), who in turn was the father of Jacob, who was the father of the twelve tribes of Israel. Each of those sons had struggles, but because they were ultimately obedient to God, we have the nation of Israel today and more importantly, today we have the Messiah.

Demons speak to people, and unfortunately people listen. False religions have been started by those who have listened to the voice of a demon, for instance Islam. Much evil has been done in the world because people listen to demonic voices, for instance the Holocaust. Satan has had many years to lay the groundwork to steal souls through lies and deceit. The Hippie era was a time when many people took hallucinogenic drugs and opened portals for demons to enter the minds and control the actions of many people. Be very careful about what you take into your body. In listing the many works of the flesh, which are attitudes and actions which are opposed to God, the Apostle Paul included:

“Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,” – Galatians 5:20.

The word “witchcraft” is from the Greek word “pharmakeia” and means “the use or the administering of drugs, poisoning, sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it”. We need to be vigilant that we don’t fall under the demonic spell of the works of the flesh. We live in very perilous times as we approach the very end of time. Evil is growing stronger, as Christians are deceived by the world. God told us it would happen, and it’s up to us to discern the voice of the Lord and avoid the voice of Satan. Even the most devout Christian can be deceived if they don’t follow God’s truth completely.

We are the end-times generation and Scripture has much to say about what we can expect. Basically, evil will continue to grow stronger as Christians choose to listen to other supernatural voices than God’s. The disciples asked Jesus about the end of the age, and Jesus’ answer seems to describe today.

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet” – Matthew 24:6.

Ever since time began there have been wars. Today the major area of conflict is centered around Israel. Since Israel was re-established in their God-given land, Satanic powers have rallied against them. There’s no logical explanation as to why Iran and other nations are against the existence of Israel, but there is a demonic one. Israel is God’s chosen people and Satan can’t stand that. As time draws to an end, the evil will only get worse until Israel finally recognizes that Jesus Christ is their Messiah. Then, God will step in. Jesus spoke of famine and pestilence. Have you noticed this happening? There is a demon-inspired disease that is causing much controversy world-wide. Who could have imagined such a thing would happen? It’s very important for Christians to study God’s word and only obey His voice.

One of the most misunderstood signs of the times is that Jesus said it would be like the days of Noah.

“But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” – Matthew 24:37.

Satan has done a major work of deception regarding this one. In Noah’s day there was wickedness just as there has been wickedness throughout history. So, what set Noah’s time apart from the rest of history? Genetic manipulation intended to destroy the human genome and render humans un-redeemable. The fallen angels mated with human women creating hybrids…neither human nor angelic. This evil prompted God to destroy all of creation and save only those who were genetically pure. Today there is much genetic manipulation happening, but people are blind to what’s happening and deaf to God’s word. Before allowing your own genetic makeup to be altered, pray and listen to God’s voice. It may not be the popular voice amongst the evil in this world, but it is the only voice a Christian should listen to. Study Scripture and come to know God’s voice.

Of course, earthquakes have increased as well as volcanoes and tornadoes. As we start a new year of history, I can only wonder how much longer will God wait to call Christians Home? The signs of the times will continue to come alive, and only those who study Scripture will understand what’s happening and have the guiding voice of God to lead. I can hardly wait until that trumpet sounds and we are, in the twinkling of an eye, in the presence of our Lord and Saviour.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” – 1 Corinthians 15:51-53.

Until then, we need to work on earning crowns so we can give them to Jesus as a token of our gratitude for all He’s done for us. We owe Him everything.

Pay attention to the supernatural, but be sure you are listening to the supernatural voice of God Almighty.

“My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one.” – John 10:27-30.

Hear the supernatural voice of Jesus and only follow Him.

God bless you all,

Nathele Graham
[email protected]
[email protected]

All original scripture is “theopneustos” God breathed.

If you’d like to be on my mailing list to receive the commentaries just drop me an email and let me know.

https://www.raptureforums.com/ron-nathele-graham/the-supernatural-voice-of-god/

Back