THE SONS LIGHT IS UPON US

ray neukirch

He Lives
With all the wars being fought around the world please do not forget the real battle is in another realm altogether. As Christian soldiers we fight in the spirit realm and we war against the principalities and powers of Satan and his minions. This war has gone on for thousands of years and is coming to a close. Don't let your guard down now. With over thirty six conflicts and counting, the world is wide open for conquest. Pray for those you feel need to accept Christ. The Lord Jesus is standing at the door and any moment he may open it.

One thing you must do is pray for peace in Israel. Gods chosen people are about to be put to a hard task. They will not fail,but it will be a time of great sorrow for them. As stated by some of the heads of state; "It appears we stand alone and will have to show those around us what it means to engage Israel in battle". The Lord will show the world that He stands with his chosen. The earth will shake.

Israel has been important to the world since it's beginning. For some reason I am being compelled by the Lord to visit Israel. I don't know why, but would ask for your prayers that funding will somehow come my way for this trip. God has really been a blessing all my life. It just took me 54 years to see it and thank Him for everything He has given me. I would never say no to what God has asked me to do. The unknown is always a challenge.

Be prepared and keep looking up

YBIC Ray

Hannah

JAS 4:13 Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."
So if it is the Lord's Will no doubt you will get to go to Israel for sure. :nod :pray:

FaithInChrist

I am pulled to Israel too. I keep telling my husband how badly I want to go, I just desperately want to get close to where Christ walked, I want to see the temple wall, I want to see Jerusalem, I just want to go there and soak it all in. I have never been before.

I have been looking online for pricing. There are many places listed that rent by the week and month. It is possible to find something for as little as $1000 a
month. There are also homes that rent out rooms, I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing that. It would definately take some boldness of the Holy Spirit to put me in a house with strangers.

This is something I have been researching for a few months and will continue to research.

I agree with Hannah, the Lord will provide the means for you to get to Israel if he is putting it on your heart to go.