The single, most distressing question no one wants to contemplate: Has the U.S. Constitution already been terminated?

Dave123

We have a guest post today from the great constitutional attorney John Whitehead, who strikes at the core of the situation facing America and by extension the entirety of the formerly Free World. He poses the question no one wants to ask, let alone try to answer.

The media, including most of the conservative media, keeps us distracted and gaslighted with sensational stories like Samuel Brinton stealing women’s luggage at airports, drag queens, and wars started by foreign dictators, while ignoring strong indications that our government has been hijacked and occupied by an alien entity that is 100 percent hostile to the nation’s Constitution and its people.

This entity ruling the people from Washington is every bit as dangerous and bloodthirsty as the foreign dictator we’re supposed to hate and fear, as it has been known to harass truth-tellers, making sure just enough of them die or disappear under debatable circumstances (Philip Haney, Seth Rich, Gary Webb, Michael Hastings, etc.). As a result, everyday Americans are left feeling angry, confused, disoriented, disillusioned, isolated, powerless and, most importantly, looking at everyone but the real source of their growing misery.

Read more at: https://leohohmann.com/2022/12/12/t...the-u-s-constitution-already-been-terminated/

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Oh the Constitution is there, its just everyone arguing over what it means.

Maybe they need to stop and read it. The Federalist Papers are there to help those trying to understand what the writers were thinking.

Of course there are some who know exactly what it means and want nothing but its dissolution and abolishment.

In my opinion, yes, the constitution has been terminated. The lockdowns, forced vaccinations, January 6 prisoners, the wide open border, the trampling of the 1st amendment and the 2nd right behind it, and the election fraud are but just a few of the reasons why I think that. We are living under the illusion of freedom in MVHO.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I wonder if a 3rd party could dilute the GOP and DEMs enough to save this country?

It's a nice thought - a revival to beat all revivals - but its not very prophetic.

This nation was built on Christian principles - Good Sturdy Iron Pillars.
But the sand stone bedrock is sinful man. Its destine to collapse especially with people digging out the footers.

Dave123

In my opinion, yes, the constitution has been terminated. The lockdowns, forced vaccinations, January 6 prisoners, the wide open border, the trampling of the 1st amendment and the 2nd right behind it, and the election fraud are but just a few of the reasons why I think that. We are living under the illusion of freedom in MVHO.
I think you are correct.

TrustinHim

It all got started it seems when JFK was killed, prayer taken out of schools, the sex, drugs and rock and roll took off. They still had to move cautiously the institutions had not been fully infiltrated. By the time Ronald Reagan was president the country was politically and spiritually divided. Now the levers of power have been hijacked and loyal patriotic citizens are on the outside looking in.

Back