The Seed of Satan?

Wings Like Eagles

It seems that this should be true, but I have known several unsaved people who knew the bible better than most Christians.
In "discussions" with atheists, I would often encounter those who actually knew what the Bible says and cite its "contradictions" without understanding the complementary truth that it contains. I often think of the Bible having the nature of a gyroscope.

cheeky200386

In "discussions" with atheists, I would often encounter those who actually knew what the Bible says and cite its "contradictions" without understanding the complementary truth that it contains. I often think of the Bible having the nature of a gyroscope.
That has been my experience and what I've seen from the popular Atheist debaters. Yet they lack the spiritual understandings and depth. Everything is usually surface level and there is always an arrogance underneath it all. They presume to know what God should and shouldn't do which to me implies they don't fully grasp the severity of sin and God's holiness/mercy.

Jan51

Yeah, I know Satan will possess him at the Midpoint.
I know many believe this, but I don't think so. The Bible never states that, and John says in Rev. 16:13 that he saw all three-- the dragon/Satan, the beast and the fp, three separate individuals.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
And delight in confusing Christians who are biblical neophytes. We need to prepare our children and grandchildren better in defending the truth of Scripture.
True it also brings to mind the verse about casting pearls before the dogs or swine (something to that effect p.s i'm running on fumes i've been staying up late watching the Olympics LOL).

Rocky Rivera

I know many believe this, but I don't think so. The Bible never states that, and John says in Rev. 16:13 that he saw all three-- the dragon/Satan, the beast and the fp, three separate individuals.
I believe the AC will still be alive after the midpoint of the Trib, despite getting possessed by Satan. It won't be a case of a ghost wearing a dead guy, but more like a rhesus monkey sharing a cage with a yeti. In the AC's case, the yeti would be munching on the monkey's tail and having full control of the cage. That's why all three go before Christ for judgment when He returns, but the AC and FP go to the Lake of Fire first while Satan is put in a special holding cell made just for him for the duration of the Millennium.

Channah

His mother and father are alive and well. We see them release their PR every week while hiding him. No doctor was able to confirm his birth. His parents chose not to use the highly recommended doctors. He's hidden and even his birth and method of conception was kept secret. Even that evil one had to be born and be a baby too. Ok, I'm just surmising here but I truly believe it. The author who wrote the A Cup of Tea and the Anti-Christ was one generation early.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
His mother and father are alive and well. [/b]We see them release their PR every week while hiding him.[/b] No doctor was able to confirm his birth. His parents chose not to use the highly recommended doctors. He's hidden and even his birth and method of conception was kept secret. Even that evil one had to be born and be a baby too. Ok, I'm just surmising here but I truly believe it. The author who wrote the A Cup of Tea and the Anti-Christ was one generation early.

What? :scratch Who are you talking about? What is PR?

Channah

But who are they? And what press releases are they sending out? Sorry, but I am still confused.
I don't want to mention names but they release something every week, nonsense. I'm sorry but when the baby was born, I just felt it, too strong. I tried rationalizing with myself, what was my motive, etc. Even to this day, I can't change my mind. I may be called crazy but it's what I strongly feel. I read a book a few years ago, an old book. The details and research behind that book was amazing. Even though the author, he dropped out of a military academy to concentrate on his research, got the family bit down, he got the wrong person. He was one generation early. The lineage of this family (even though I think the matriarch is unaware) is simply too encompassing to ignore. It covers all the bases.