The Seed of Satan?

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I think satan with a few thousand years of study time would know the bible better than anyone who is alive. However, I dont think he would have any advance notice about the rapture, just like the church will not. What he probably has been doing for many centuries is having someone always prepped to be the AC in case the rapture happens during that timeframe.

I agree but i do think he's able to recognise or see the season better than us due to his knowledge of scripture

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
First, if you believe Psalm 83 is a war, and Im leaning towards it being an actual war, all the muslims living near Israel will be defeated and mostly destroyed.

After God defeats the invaders of Israel in Ezekiel 38-39, it states in Ez 39

3Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand.

4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals.

5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD.

6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD.

Several Muslim nations are part of the attacking force and I believe its their homelands on the coast that will be destroyed. Islam as a force will no longer exist.

I personally am in the group that doesnt believe its a war(psalm 83) bit not a salvation issue imo

Wings Like Eagles

I don't think a majority of Muslims will be killed , i think the religion itself will die and a lot will leave it after the God of Israel soundly defeats those fighting in the name of Allah.

I always like to think of the gog - magog war similar to Elijah v the prophets of Baal except this time God will utterly destroy and making a mockery of allah.
There is some evidence from Scripture that there will be a large conversion of Muslms to being followers of "Isa" as well as a large conversion of Jews to their Messiah in the aftermath of the Ezekiel 38 war. It will, of course be too late for them to go in the Rapture with us, but their survivors may be some of those who inherit the Millennial Kingdom.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
First, if you believe Psalm 83 is a war, and Im leaning towards it being an actual war, all the muslims living near Israel will be defeated and mostly destroyed.

After God defeats the invaders of Israel in Ezekiel 38-39, it states in Ez 39

3Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand.

4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals.

5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD.

6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD.

Several Muslim nations are part of the attacking force and I believe its their homelands on the coast that will be destroyed. Islam as a force will no longer exist.

I persoanlly an in the group that doesnt believe its a war(psalm 83) bit not a salvation issue imo
I have flipped back and forth on this for years.

I was in the former camp as well i have to admit lol

Wings Like Eagles

I have flipped back and forth on this for years.
Me too. These days, I'm of a mind to think of the Psalm 83 period as part of the "wars and rumours of wars" leading up to the Rapture. We have had "wars and romours of wars" for the entire 20th century (more people killed in war in the 20th century than any century before it) for some time but it is getting more and more intense in the 21st century--which makes me think that the Rapture will be very soon.

billy swinea

WAITING ON JESUS
I don't think a majority of Muslims will be killed , i think the religion itself will die and a lot will leave it after the God of Israel soundly defeats those fighting in the name of Allah.

I always like to think of the gog - magog war similar to Elijah v the prophets of Baal except this time God will utterly destroy and making a mockery of allah.
GOOD THINKING SS1 LOVE YOU MY BROTHER! SEE YOU REAL SOON UP YOUNDER.

Batman

I have a hard time believing the AC will be some sort of human/satan hybrid. I see the scriptures as totally pointing to a man, as in a DNA man born of human parents. Being demon/satan possessed at or during the trib period is probable, but being some form of a seed of satan does not seem plausible to me.

Rocky Rivera

If Mary was the most blessed woman in all of human history because she bore and raised The Christ, then it can be argued that the most cursed woman is she who bears and rears the Antichrist.

cavalier973

I think satan with a few thousand years of study time would know the bible better than anyone who is alive. However, I dont think he would have any advance notice about the rapture, just like the church will not. What he probably has been doing for many centuries is having someone always prepped to be the AC in case the rapture happens during that timeframe.
Satan seemed to know that “something” was happening during the time that Moses was born, and again when Jesus was born; hence, the infanticide that was effected by the rulers of those ages. I expect he has demonic spies everywhere, gathering intelligence on what God’s people are doing, possibly along with whatever is being discussed by the angels in heaven—not that they know anything, but if legions of angels are being deployed to various places, then Satan might think the rapture is about to happen.

Jan51

I agree but i do think he's able to recognise or see the season better than us due to his knowledge of scripture
Surely he would recognize the prophetic significance of Israel becoming a nation in 1948. I've read that UFO/alien reports started picking up around that time. When I got on the internet in the late 90s and was surfing New Age websites, I saw that any that featured channeled messages had received warnings about the Shift that was coming soon and that the ones who weren't fitting into it and who didn't have the good vibrations would disappear and be caught up into waiting space vehicles and taken somewhere else. Especially as evil and lawlessness have ramped up exponentially in the past couple years, makes me think Satan believes the fig tree view of the 70-80 years and is preparing to make his big move. :cool:

Hidden

Surely he would recognize the prophetic significance of Israel becoming a nation in 1948. I've read that UFO/alien reports started picking up around that time. When I got on the internet in the late 90s and was surfing New Age websites, I saw that any that featured channeled messages had received warnings about the Shift that was coming soon and that the ones who weren't fitting into it and who didn't have the good vibrations would disappear and be caught up into waiting space vehicles and taken somewhere else. Especially as evil and lawlessness have ramped up exponentially in the past couple years, makes me think Satan believes the fig tree view of the 70-80 years and is preparing to make his big move. :cool:

Satan is a paranoid and delusional creature who watches out for God's next move thinking he can create enough counterattack to win the game. It's been like that since creation. God created the cosmos, satan deceived Eve. Abel offered a pleasing sacrifice to the Lord, satan drove Cain to murder him. He also inspired Nimrod to put up the Tower of Babel after God had reset humanity after the flood. When the Zionist movement began in the late 19th century and the Balfour Declaration was made, I believe that's when he started to work in the heart of a politician named Adolf Hitler in order to use him to eliminate the Jews. Satan is really just a pathetic creature who thinks he can one-up God but God is millions and millions of miles ahead of him.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Satan is a paranoid and delusional creature who watches out for God's next move thinking he can create enough counterattack to win the game. It's been like that since creation. God created the cosmos, satan deceived Eve. Abel offered a pleasing sacrifice to the Lord, satan drove Cain to murder him. He also inspired Nimrod to put up the Tower of Babel after God had reset humanity after the flood. When the Zionist movement began in the late 19th century and the Balfour Declaration was made, I believe that's when he started to work in the heart of a politician named Adolf Hitler in order to use him to eliminate the Jews. Satan is really just a pathetic creature who thinks he can one-up God but God is millions and millions of miles ahead of him.
If Satan knows the scriptures then he knows he can't win! He knows his future, a defeated angel that will be tormented day and night.

So why does he continue the fight? To kill and destroy as many of of those made in the image of God.

Andy C

I would agree with the dark ones biblical knowledge he should easily recognize what season we are in, but still not have a clue as to the timing of the rapture. Think of this, Christians have believed we are in the season for many years, yet here we still are.