The Seed of Satan?

Hidden

I just listened to Pastor Brandon Holthaus discuss this. He presents a strong argument for the theory that the AC is no ordinary human, but is possibly a seed of satan, meaning he is a nephilim with a cherubic nature in him.

What do you guys think of this theory? What makes me almost convinced is the fact that he comes out of the abyss, which seems part of the deception of his supposed "resurrection". If this is true, it is much worse than we think.

Andy C

For the first 3.5 years of the tribulation, there is nothing to my knowledge in the bible that supports the AC is anything other than a man who rises out the OWG to become the leader of the world. At the mid point of the tribulation, satan will indwell the AC, and what he becomes at that point is up for speculation.

Neonap

I think that the Antichrist will be fully human with the backing of Satan and the 10 kings. If anything, he will suffer some kind of head wound and "revive", whether Satan actually takes possession of him is unknown. Thankfully he will only rule the world for 3 and a half years until he and the false prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Last edited:

Hidden

I think that the Antichrist will be fully human with the backing of Satan and the 10 kings. If anything, he will suffer some kind of head wound and "revive", whether Satan actually takes possession of him is unknown. Thankfully he will only rule the world for 3 and a half years until he and the false prophet at thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Yup, whatever the case may be, I'm thankful we will not be here during his reign. Can't imagine living under the reign of the most wicked human to ever live and the one of the most discussed characters in the Bible.

Time4Me2Fly

When the restrainer is removed at the rapture, I believe Satan, and his demons will become much more active, with signs and wonders to deceive. With all the evil in the world it is hard to imagine that much is holding it back, but if you read about the tribulation, you will see how much worse it will get.

Neonap

Yup, whatever the case may be, I'm thankful we will not be here during his reign. Can't imagine living under the reign of the most wicked human to ever live and the one of the most discussed characters in the Bible.

Yeah... I would not want to be here when he rises to power. In all honesty, I don't think I would be able to handle being under the persecution of the Antichrist. I feel bad for those who will be left behind, but at the very least the tribulation saints will be saved.

Hiftobaf

The antichrist and false prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire, alive in their ordinary bodies, at the end of the tribulation. Normal unsaved human beings are sent to hell after death, are resurrected at the Great White Throne judgment and then sent to the Lake of Fire. For that reason I'm inclined to think the antichrist and false prophet aren't fully human.

Hidden

The antichrist and false prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire, alive in their ordinary bodies, at the end of the tribulation. Normal unsaved human beings are sent to hell after death, are resurrected at the Great White Throne judgment and then sent to the Lake of Fire. For that reason I'm inclined to think the antichrist and false prophet aren't fully human.

You have a point. All unredeemed humans even the most wicked like Hitler will go through the Great White Throne judgment. So why are the AC and the FP an exemption? Hmm..

daygo

I just listened to Pastor Brandon Holthaus discuss this. He presents a strong argument for the theory that the AC is no ordinary human, but is possibly a seed of satan, meaning he is a nephilim with a cherubic nature in him.

What do you guys think of this theory? What makes me almost convinced is the fact that he comes out of the abyss, which seems part of the deception of his supposed "resurrection". If this is true, it is much worse than we think.
One theory is the a.c. is Judas Iscariot.

Wings Like Eagles

Perhaps that is why the he is called a "Beast" in the Book of Revelation. Evil "scientists" in places like China have been experimenting with crossing human DNA with that of animals for some time now. Some students of the Bible believe that Nimrod was the product of the evil manipulation of the human genome by humans who were made insane by the spiritual malevolence of Satan and his evil angels. Is that why many political leaders throughout the world seem insane?

usoutpost31

Implies that Satan would have some advance knowledge of when the Rapture is, when his time will be. Years, decades, even generations ahead of time. So that he could have his "man" ready. Or he'd be turning out seeds for every generation in some attempt to be prepared.

I don't believe there will ever be Nephilim again on the basis that the fallen angels have been kept in chains this entire time, it's to prevent them from siring more offspring. And I don't believe Satan has the authority to do what they once did. Hollywood has gone this route depicting the AC but I don't think there is a strong scriptural foundation to support it.

I don't know exactly how the AC or the FP is able to perform miracles except that Satan has transferred whatever supernatural powers he has to them.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Implies that Satan would have some advance knowledge of when the Rapture is, when his time will be. Years, decades, even generations ahead of time. So that he could have his "man" ready. Or he'd be turning out seeds for every generation in some attempt to be prepared.

I don't believe there will ever be Nephilim again on the basis that the fallen angels have been kept in chains this entire time, it's to prevent them from siring more offspring. And I don't believe Satan has the authority to do what they once did. Hollywood has gone this route depicting the AC but I don't think there is a strong scriptural foundation to support it.

I don't know exactly how the AC or the FP is able to perform miracles except that Satan has transferred whatever supernatural powers he has to them.
I agree.

Xenosjeff

Satan always has a “man” ready. Many throughout the centuries have been ready but were just not used. Satan hasn’t got the day or the hour of the rapture. Only our Father has that knowledge.

jeff

RobinMc

I've wondered about this myself. Satin himself is one of the fallen angels, I'm assuming the most powerful of them. If the others had children with humans, can he not?? I don't know the answer to that. Genesis 3:15 says-And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed.
Is that speaking of the followers of Satin, being the seed of him? or actual children?
I don't know the answer to these questions and it really doesn't worry me. I'm happy to know I won't be here during that time. It is interesting to think about though.

Andy C

One theory is the a.c. is Judas Iscariot.
I have never heard that one before and IMO its highly doubtful he would fit the limited description we have of him. I believe it will be an unkown person until the OWG starts to form. I dont believe it will be anyone from the past, just a chosen one by satan. Lets face it, between the billions of unsaved, satan will have the pick of the litter for whoever he wants.