The Rapture Report – Documents Detail DHS Project to Give ‘Risk Scores’ to Social Media Users

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Rapture Report – Documents Detail DHS Project to Give ‘Risk Scores’ to Social Media Users
By Chris Schang

Just when you thought it was safe to go back online, disturbing news is coming to light that shows that the Department of Homeland Security sought to assign social credit scores on social media users. We have been expecting this for quite a while now. Social Credit Scores are all the rage in communist and tyrannical despot countries like Russia, China, etc.

This new development was first report by Motherboard and reported:

The Department of Homeland Security contracted the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) in 2018 to design methods for assigning a “risk score” to potential pro-terrorists accounts on social media, as well as identifying information of interest regarding illegal opioid supply chain and disinformation efforts, according to internal DHS documents reviewed by Motherboard. The project is dubbed “Night Fury,” according to a report from the DHS Inspector General.

“The Contractor shall develop these attributes to create a methodology for developing a ranking, or ‘Risk Score,’ associated with the identified accounts. The Contractor shall develop tools to automate the identification process, documenting performance measures and metrics related to automating the identification process,” one of the documents reads. DHS said it stopped work on the project in 2019.

The news signals DHS’ continued focus on analyzing social media for a variety of purposes. These new documents come after Motherboard reported Customs and Border Protection (CBP) was using an AI-powered tool called Babel X to analyze travelers’ social media at the U.S. border.

Further….

The Brennan Center for Justice obtained the new documents under a public records request and shared them with Motherboard. They include Privacy Threshold Analyses of the project and contracts. The research planned to involve CBP, ICE, TSA, and USCIS which would provide “cross-mission operational context,” one document reads.

“The use of automated processes to analyze social media to determine the likelihood that someone is ‘pro-terrorist’ and to assign a ‘risk score’ to individuals and groups online has echoes of a discredited Trump administration proposal called the Extreme Vetting Initiative, which would have monitored social media and the rest of the open internet to automatically flag people for deportation or visa denial based on whether they would be a ‘positively contributing member of society’ or ‘contribute to the national interests,’ as well as whether they ‘intend to commit’ a crime or act of terrorism,’ Rachel Levinson-Waldman, Managing Director, Liberty & National Security Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, told Motherboard in an email.

Finally,

Another task was to create a “Facebook Group Expander,” which would automatically identify potential pro-terrorist social media accounts and Facebook Groups where pro-terrorist groups interact, one document reads. UAB would then constantly deliver lists of these accounts and related posts to DHS. UAB was tasked with doing a similar thing on Twitter, the document reads.

…..

Regarding disinformation, the DHS planned for UAB to develop automated tools that would be able to determine if a social media account corresponds to a single human, or whether the account was “programmatically generated to exert influence”—a bot.

The “lesser” social media networks DHS wanted UAB to also study included Telegram, Google+, VK, Ask.fm, and Zello, one document reads.

We all know that the coming “man of sin” known by Christians as the Antichrist will come and eventually hold control over people both big and small with his Mark of the Beast system. No one will be able to buy and sell without the Mark of the Beast. We are told about this coming system in Revelation 13:

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” – Revelation 13:16-17

I believe the coming Antichrist will have many such programs like the one mentioned in this article at his disposal to control the world’s population and to force them to fall in line with his diabolical plans. We have seen that China and many other dictator countries have experimented with social credit scores to try to hold those in their grasp with an iron fist.

The day is coming where this Mark of the Beast system will hold everyone on the planet in slavery to the Antichrist. Combining technology, surveillance, social scores, etc. is the perfect recipe to make the Mark of the Beast system. We are seeing this system develop in many ways right before our very eyes. The development of the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) program is another one that will probably be important in implementing this sinister economic system in the future.

Keep looking up!

https://www.raptureforums.com/raptu...ct-to-give-risk-scores-to-social-media-users/

Wally

Its all about Jesus and your relationship with Him
That we have a government seeking its own, packed with the elite, and completely untrustworthy;
There is an obvious danger to using this technology.

Yet with the malls, schools, and other mass shootings, this is a powerful too. [ especially since little else that works has been proposed ]
But such information needs to be held in the best of confidence, examined by competent evaluators, and utilized by skilled professional law enforcement.

That is not only a pipe dream, but another testimony of our NEED of a Holy, Pure, Merciful, and Faithful God.
This accompanied by our nation fearing Him in reverence.

fl2007rn

Just one of the many reasons I quit all social media in 2012. You could easily see all of this and worse coming. Come soon Lord
I agree and Pray that Jesus comes quickly! :pray I quit social media a few years ago when people were being censored on Facebook for questioning whether they should take the covid vaccine, masks, Fauci, election results, etc. I saw many conservative posters shut down so I decided it was time to quit. I was hoping that Facebook would go away just like MySpace did but they are still the world's largest social media platform and most likely will be a tool used by the A/C.

DWB

This is one of the few places left where people can speak their minds without being persecuted.

I've been wanting to ask the mods if any govt agency has tried to step in and filter content. I thought maybe during the vaccine push there may have been some effort to silence folks, but who knows.

NewWine2020

By Chris Schang

Just when you thought it was safe to go back online, disturbing news is coming to light that shows that the Department of Homeland Security sought to assign social credit scores on social media users. We have been expecting this for quite a while now. Social Credit Scores are all the rage in communist and tyrannical despot countries like Russia, China, etc.

This new development was first report by Motherboard and reported:

The Department of Homeland Security contracted the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) in 2018 to design methods for assigning a “risk score” to potential pro-terrorists accounts on social media, as well as identifying information of interest regarding illegal opioid supply chain and disinformation efforts, according to internal DHS documents reviewed by Motherboard. The project is dubbed “Night Fury,” according to a report from the DHS Inspector General.

“The Contractor shall develop these attributes to create a methodology for developing a ranking, or ‘Risk Score,’ associated with the identified accounts. The Contractor shall develop tools to automate the identification process, documenting performance measures and metrics related to automating the identification process,” one of the documents reads. DHS said it stopped work on the project in 2019.

The news signals DHS’ continued focus on analyzing social media for a variety of purposes. These new documents come after Motherboard reported Customs and Border Protection (CBP) was using an AI-powered tool called Babel X to analyze travelers’ social media at the U.S. border.

Further….

The Brennan Center for Justice obtained the new documents under a public records request and shared them with Motherboard. They include Privacy Threshold Analyses of the project and contracts. The research planned to involve CBP, ICE, TSA, and USCIS which would provide “cross-mission operational context,” one document reads.

“The use of automated processes to analyze social media to determine the likelihood that someone is ‘pro-terrorist’ and to assign a ‘risk score’ to individuals and groups online has echoes of a discredited Trump administration proposal called the Extreme Vetting Initiative, which would have monitored social media and the rest of the open internet to automatically flag people for deportation or visa denial based on whether they would be a ‘positively contributing member of society’ or ‘contribute to the national interests,’ as well as whether they ‘intend to commit’ a crime or act of terrorism,’ Rachel Levinson-Waldman, Managing Director, Liberty & National Security Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, told Motherboard in an email.

Finally,

Another task was to create a “Facebook Group Expander,” which would automatically identify potential pro-terrorist social media accounts and Facebook Groups where pro-terrorist groups interact, one document reads. UAB would then constantly deliver lists of these accounts and related posts to DHS. UAB was tasked with doing a similar thing on Twitter, the document reads.

…..

Regarding disinformation, the DHS planned for UAB to develop automated tools that would be able to determine if a social media account corresponds to a single human, or whether the account was “programmatically generated to exert influence”—a bot.

The “lesser” social media networks DHS wanted UAB to also study included Telegram, Google+, VK, Ask.fm, and Zello, one document reads.

We all know that the coming “man of sin” known by Christians as the Antichrist will come and eventually hold control over people both big and small with his Mark of the Beast system. No one will be able to buy and sell without the Mark of the Beast. We are told about this coming system in Revelation 13:

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” – Revelation 13:16-17

I believe the coming Antichrist will have many such programs like the one mentioned in this article at his disposal to control the world’s population and to force them to fall in line with his diabolical plans. We have seen that China and many other dictator countries have experimented with social credit scores to try to hold those in their grasp with an iron fist.

The day is coming where this Mark of the Beast system will hold everyone on the planet in slavery to the Antichrist. Combining technology, surveillance, social scores, etc. is the perfect recipe to make the Mark of the Beast system. We are seeing this system develop in many ways right before our very eyes. The development of the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) program is another one that will probably be important in implementing this sinister economic system in the future.

Keep looking up!

https://www.raptureforums.com/raptu...ct-to-give-risk-scores-to-social-media-users/

I've always been (by God's grace) proud of my credit score.

I would imagine my "social media score" (having served time in FB "jail", been perma-banned from two reddit communities and currently shadow banned on most YouTube channels) that my "Social Credit Score" will qualify me for a prime spot in a FEMA prison/"rehab" camp. :)

Dan the Elder

I haven't used FB or Twitter for the last few years, But I believe if you have used the internet at all -- they have your number!! They have you totally identified on one of their databases. Your "profile", location, interests/beliefs, etc. Probably more than you know about yourself. As a born again Christian you have already been "red-flagged". They just haven't had an excuse to start tightening the vice (until now - when you can and will be accused of "hate"). I'm not however, in the least bit worried -- their social credit score won't mean a thing because they won't be able to reach me in my New Location!! The infrastructure may all be in place, but they're in for a surprise!! All of their "terrorists" will be missing - Just Like That!! :yeah

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
But I believe if you have used the internet at all -- they have your number!!
I agree 100%.

I dont love Face book but I do keep it to share scripture and warn about the Rapture nearing. ( I do love the funny cat videos and pictures of kittens) Maybe a seed gets planted, maybe it doesn't.

I am probably like @NewWine2020...prime candidate for rehab or re-education. And I don't care.

NewWine2020

I agree 100%.

I dont love Face book but I do keep it to share scripture and warn about the Rapture nearing. ( I do love the funny cat videos and pictures of kittens) Maybe a seed gets planted, maybe it doesn't.

I am probably like @NewWine2020...prime candidate for rehab or re-education. And I don't care.

We can have Bible study in our communal pod!

J/K, we will be gone before that's a thing and I know the idea of Americans being sent to Chinese style cultural indoctrination prison camps (that eventually become Nazi Germany style death camps) is terrifying and a very real likelihood once the Antichrist shows the world his real face. Maybe I shouldn't joke about it.

If the lord tarries, folks with "low social credit scores" will likely suffer plenty of economic and employment persecution long before the world becomes a police state.

Back