The Prophecy of the Popes by Saint Malachy

Uturn9319

I know there is a separate thread for Roman Catholicism, but I was wondering if anyone else follows the "Prophecy of the Popes" by Saint Malachy. If this cannot be posted here, if the admins could redirect the thread... (only reason why its posted here is because it appears more people view this thread).

Although I know its NOT Scriptural, it does make for an interesting read. It basically says of the final pope (Petrus Romanus) "Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End"

I've read articles of Pope Francis actually resigning this year 2020. In 2013, I picked Pietro Parolin (Peter the Roman) to succeed Benedict. However, through some crafty maneuvering Franics became the Pope. A Jesuit is never supposed to become pope. Francis did. However, he did make Pietro Parolin a cardnial in 2014 and made him the Secretariat of State of the Holy See (2nd in power). Perhaps this was to give him formal training first? All over the internet, bishops and cardinals want Francis to resign, and to install Parolin as official Pope. At 65 years old, Parolin has (in theory) plenty of time on the clock to be the remaining last Pope.

Parolin is also working handidly for the Vatican (The Great Whore) behind the scenes to form agreements with China (our good old Red Dragon).

Also, Jack Chick who was known for his Alberto Rivera series (Rivera was claimed to be a former high ranking Jesuit Priest) - did publish in his comics that Pope Pius XII was responsible for staying silent while the Nazi's exterminated the Jews. Chick claimed he has signed a concordat with the Nazi Party and Hitler. The Church denied this forever until gasp! 2 months ago they came out and admitted Pius XII was indeed Hitler's pope.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...can-archive-reveal-hitler-truth-pope-pius-xii

Too bad Chick passed away a few years ago.

I curious to hear people's thoughts on this...

MePlus6

I thought the count of the total number of popes ended with the current pope. Francis isn't Peter. So when Francis became pope this prophecy fell off my radar as being invalid.

edited to correct spelling of popes

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

Prophets were nothing more than mailmen, except they received their messages from God Almighty to be delivered to whoever He addressed it to.
1) Did the individuals who prophesied about the popes get their message from God Almighty, the One Who can declare the end from the beginning?
If these prophets are from the order of Nostradamus, then you need not listen to them. In fact, it's better if you did NOT hear them at all. You won't miss anything important because it's all made-up fabrications at best, or demonic deception at worst.

I came to Christ through brother Jack Chick's ministry. Someone conveniently left a Chick tract on a table and I picked it up. Whoever did it, be that person a human, an angel, or God Himself, all glory be to the Almighty! Anyways, what I know about the Roman Catholic church is that whoever the Pope in white robes is, that man is just a figurehead. The real power behind the papal throne is the Black Pope, the Jesuit General.

Rocky Rivera

We do not promote Catholic prophecies here and we do not suggest, hint, wink, nod, etc. of who might be the AC, FP, etc.

I was in Catholic school as a little boy. Many of those Catholic prophecies centered around statues giving blessings or good luck. I thought, "How in the world does that even happen -- stone statues coming to life??? I'd rather watch the Muppet Show. Yeah, just as fake but far more entertaining."

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I was in Catholic school as a little boy. Many of those Catholic prophecies centered around statues giving blessings or good luck. I thought, "How in the world does that even happen -- stone statues coming to life??? I'd rather watch the Muppet Show. Yeah, just as fake but far more entertaining."

The RCC is the cult of Rome. There are more things unbiblical in the RCC than you can shake a stick at. :lol

A lot of people on here used to be involved in the RCC. I'm thankful God showed them the way out of the Great Harlot. :pray

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, interesting. I used to hate those Catholic nuns for being so harsh and mean to me . But I see now that it was actually a good thing since it drove me away from Roman Catholicism.

There's a certain nun that always stuck in my mind that convinced me something wasn't right. :lol

klingernun.jpg

Rocky Rivera

Timothy 4: 1-3 says of the RCC, "Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth."

Does the RCC fit the above accusation? Let's see:

1) Giving heed to doctrines of demons >> Catholics are to address the Pope as "holy father", a title so reverent that Jesus used it only once in all of Scripture to address The Almighty. That's blasphemy.

Catholics pray to Mary. That's idolatry.
Catholics claim their priest can call Jesus down from the right hand of The Father to enter into a cheap, second-rate wafer. Blasphemy!
DOCTRINES OF DEMONS, check.

2) Speaking lies in hypocrisy.
Catholics claim that the mass is the ongoing, unbloody sacrifice at Calvary. But after Christ offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God. (Hebrews 10:12). SPEAKING LIES IN HYPOCRISY, check.

3) Forbidding to marry. Catholic priests and nuns are forbidden to marry, or even have any romantic attachments. CHECK
4) Commanding to abstant from foods. Devout Catholics are forbidden to eat meats on certain days... CHECK!

Uturn9319

Not Catholic, but followed a few things since 2004 such as what happens in the Vatican and such. Wasn't trying to promote anything, just wondered what people thought of it. Now I know :p

God bless!