The Popes Call For Global Wealth Redistribution

Lovin Jesus

After reading the rr article on this subject all I could think of is the wealth the Pope sits on at the Vatican and how he plans to redistribute it to the world. Revelation Chapter 18 describes that wealth sitting on seven hills in Rome and the judgement awaiting Babylon the Great. For the Pope to say he speaks for Christ is a delusion and a lie.

Endangered

I feel sorry for the poor and have spent part of my adult life in that condition. But Jesus said the poor will always be with you. Poverty is the result of non believers running the country. I believe poverty will not exist in New Jerusalem and in believing areas of the Earth during the Millennium.
Redistributing wealth is no permanent solution.

God's Servant

I tell you there is enough food, wealth, clothing for every single person on the planet and then some. But people at the top hoard it all to keep majority of the people powerless and depressed.

So glad I am not rich. It's very hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom.

Lovin Jesus

I tell you there is enough food, wealth, clothing for every single person on the planet and then some. But people at the top hoard it all to keep majority of the people powerless and depressed.

I find it interesting how the ones who condemn the rich and demand that they redistribute their wealth are themselves rich. I don't hear them saying how they will redistribute their own wealth

TheRedeemed

Yep! 90% of the world's wealth is owned by 10% of it's population. Only until He comes will this situation be ended.

fl2007rn

So True! A prime example of that is a warehouse full of unused aid supplies was recently found in Puerto Rico. The supplies were intended to help people from the 2017 hurricanes and was being hoarded by emergency management officials.:mad:

athenasius

Here I thought that Greed was one of the seven deadly sins that the Catholics are always worrying about! Silly me!

Now they encourage it by assuring everyone that someone richer than the rest should be stripped of everything they have and “given to the poor “!

I’m sure I heard someone say that about a jar of perfume in the Bible. Oh YEAH—- JUDAS!

Which helps the poor most?

Option #1: creating jobs by allowing and encouraging investment.

Option #2: killing off incentives to invest in businesses that create jobs.

Simple economics.

Annie

The Time Is Getting Close :)
I find it interesting how the ones who condemn the rich and demand that they redistribute their wealth are themselves rich. I don't hear them saying how they will redistribute their own wealth
Some time back I was reading a book put out by Chick publications, sorry don't recall the name offhand, but there had been a major disaster in Italy, a quake I think it was, and the pope of the time was asking the US to come up with funds to help the victims there rather than the RCC stepping up in Italy to help their own :unsure