The option to EDIT

FaithInChrist

I no longer have the option to edit my posts. I make far too many typos to not be able to go back and fix. I especially need to be able to edit when I have posted from my phone, sometimes it comes up with some interesting words. When I get home to my computer I come in and clean up my comments.

Did I lose my editing privileges because I was using it too often? I never used it to change the intent of my original post.

:crying

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Edit has been changed from "unlimited time editing" to "1 hour editing". I hope that helps.

FaithInChrist

Gotcha, need to catch those typos quick. With dyslexia words seem just fine, then I read them later on and see typos. I just need to take more time when I'm posting. It seems I'm always on the run and my sloppy typo filled comments show it.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Gotcha, need to catch those typos quick. With dyslexia words seem just fine, then I read them later on and see typos. I just need to take more time when I'm posting. It seems I'm always on the run and my sloppy typo filled comments show it.
I changed it back to unlimited editing time. I didn't think about your situation. I hope that helps.

God bless.