The Optimist.

newstate

Earlier this week I was waiting at a health care facility for some non-emergency help, along
with a number of other members. We were all quiet, hoping to be seen before it was too late in the day.
This went on for a few minutes until all of a sudden a staff member swept into the hall, and began talking loudly
to us. I had never seen this person before. This is what we heard. It was something like this...

What a beautiful day! Everything is going to work out so well today! Give me a smile. All of you, let me
see your teeth when you grin! She went up to a man near me who was not responding, and coaxed him
to grin also. She talked a little to everyone, and then went behind the desk to inspire the workers.
Then she went down the hall. "Remember that I love all of you, and God does too!" Then I noticed that this person
had a large cross on as well. I liked that, and when this person returned a few minutes later I signaled a thumbs up.

Being saved, I feel optimistic also. God is in charge. Everything works out in the end. Praise Jesus!

Was this person with the cross, achieving something supernatural? Was that why I felt a huge agreement with
them? Or did they get in trouble with their actions by allowing their love for the Lord to show through?
I am not sure, but I very much expect that this was something sent to us by the Lord for his purposes.

Thumbs up!

Firefly

Earlier this week I was waiting at a health care facility for some non-emergency help, along
with a number of other members. We were all quiet, hoping to be seen before it was too late in the day.
This went on for a few minutes until all of a sudden a staff member swept into the hall, and began talking loudly
to us. I had never seen this person before. This is what we heard. It was something like this...

What a beautiful day! Everything is going to work out so well today! Give me a smile. All of you, let me
see your teeth when you grin! She went up to a man near me who was not responding, and coaxed him
to grin also. She talked a little to everyone, and then went behind the desk to inspire the workers.
Then she went down the hall. "Remember that I love all of you, and God does too!" Then I noticed that this person
had a large cross on as well. I liked that, and when this person returned a few minutes later I signaled a thumbs up.

Being saved, I feel optimistic also. God is in charge. Everything works out in the end. Praise Jesus!

Was this person with the cross, achieving something supernatural? Was that why I felt a huge agreement with
them? Or did they get in trouble with their actions by allowing their love for the Lord to show through?
I am not sure, but I very much expect that this was something sent to us by the Lord for his purposes.

Thumbs up!
Newstate, I'd love to copy this and send it to my friend who is naturally bubbly and an encourager like that - with your permission? She works where I do, and was so bold when she started but has lost her boldness. I think this would inspire her.

newstate

Newstate, I'd love to copy this and send it to my friend who is naturally bubbly and an encourager like that - with your permission? She works where I do, and was so bold when she started but has lost her boldness. I think this would inspire her.
Be my guest, and send it if you wish.
Your friend in Christ, newstate.