The Old World Order For Crude Oil Is Disappearing

Dave123

Russian Energy Minister Nikolai Shulginov said on Tuesday that his country has now been able to redirect all of its crude oil exports that have been impacted by Western sanctions over Ukraine to what he referred to as "friendly" countries. "I can say today that we have managed to completely redirect the entire volume of exports affected by the embargo. There was no decrease in sales," Shulginov was quoted by Reuters as saying.

The Rise of BRICS​

There is no question that Russia’s fellow members of the increasingly influential BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) Alliance have played a major role in helping the Putin government to achieve this outcome. India was the biggest buyer of Urals grade crude in March, accounting for almost 50% of all such exports. Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister, Alexander Novak, stated that Russia’s sales to India have risen 22-fold over the past year.

In a separate story in early March, Reuters reported that China’s seaborne imports of Russian crude were set to hit new record highs in March, based on ship tracking data. “Tanker tracking consultancies Vortexa and Kpler estimated nearly 43 million barrels of Russian crude oil, comprising about at least 20 million barrels of ESPO Blend and 11 million barrels of Urals, are set to reach China in March,” Reuters said, a number that would exceed the previous high of 42.48 million barrels recorded in June, 2020.

This new alignment among the BRICS countries in support of Russian crude trading is not surprising given that none of Russia’s fellow member countries have chosen to support the sanctions being imposed mainly by the governments of the Western world. Started in 2001 as a loosely-formed trading alliance among rapidly-developing economies of Brazil, Russia, India and China, the group added South Africa to its membership in 2010. Since then, it has increasingly positioned itself as a geopolitical alternative to the G7, whose members include the United States, Japan, Italy, Canada, Germany, France, the United Kingdom and the European Union.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidb...or-crude-oil-is-disappearing/?sh=61f1863056ee

Dave123

As the world moves away from the dollar as its reserve currency, and towards the Chinese juan, we are going to see massive inflation in the US. I am talking about Venezuela style inflation. It is going to get really bad for us. We will lose our super-power status. Imagine spending $50 for a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It appears that enough countries are dislodging themselves from the dollar now that when the USA invokes sanctions the targeted countries can just ignore them and laugh at the USA that hasn't learned yet that it no longer has that kind of power in the world. As some have indicated, there's a good probability that soon and going forward there will be much pain and hardship in the USA, not unlike what other countries have suffered through.... Venezuela, Argentina, and Russia to name just a few.

It appears that the BRICs countries may develop a supra-national currency to use for trade. That plays right into the hands of the move towards globalism. While the global govmint will be a revived Roman Empire that doesn't mean that other parts of the world won't take the lead in moving towards that ultimate End Times govmint. It's interesting times we live in, that's for sure. I have to admit I'm quite glad I'm older and not a young fella.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I'd be checking the russian oil flow. I bet a good amount transforms into safe oil from a conduit nation that we have no problem buying.

Follow the money.

As for the world, if we crumble it will rock the world and only Europe will survive the quake.
But then that seems to follow the teaser from The Book.

MapleLeaf

The world may be gleeful in tearing themselves away from the States but they can't do it without hurting themselves as well. You can't cut down the biggest economy without feeling the shock waves yourself. It's like a divorce. Even if you're the one to decide to leave it will still leave a scar. So basically, if I were one of those nations, I wouldn't be so glib about the downfall of the States. And it's only able to be cut down because the leaders are essentially committing political suicide. A leader like Trump would never have allowed it. I don't blame them for looking out for their own people as the States have been proving themselves a faithless ally but they poured so much wealth into the rest of us. And Russia and China are sitting on their own problems at home and demographic collapse. It's all putting off the inevitable. Either the globalists win or we enter another Dark Ages (and should the Lord tarry, I believe it will be the latter).

DWB

Good job Brandon, screwed up something else that didn't need fixing. Pushed a nation, that in my opinion we should be friendly with, further away to join our adversaries.

I know Russia has humanitarian problems, but maybe with some mutual cooperation for both nations benefit, some changes for the better could happen and gain us a powerful friend and trading partner to deal with China.

Eph611

All of this is happening deliberately. There are evil, demonically-controlled people behind the scenes who are directing things and pulling the levers of destruction. Our country has no leadership, just a pack of sold-out corruptocrats with their fingers in the pie and noses in the air. We have prepared as best we can. And we pray for the rapture daily.

Back