The nonsense I put up with each day - Time for a laugh

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I got this email from someone who signed up yesterday and post he had messages from God to deliver. I decided I didn't have time to fool with that mess, so I sent him on his way. Well, I get this email from him today:

I find it extremely blasphemous of you to ban me from the Rapture Forums. You know, I don’t think the Holy Spirit would be happy with what you did, especially after I was so respectful and generous to offer you my presence. I am the end times judge, and I condemn you to hell for all eternity for publicly making a silent announcement that you believe the Holy Spirit to be evil, and attempting to parasite & hijack my life purpose by profiting off of it.

I think someone forgot to take his meds yesterday. :lol

But all joking aside, we need to pray for this person and all the others that send me stuff like this on a regular basis. :pray

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Uh oh...I've been given my "Second Warning" now via email:

Just so you know, I told you, I am the person you are waiting for. I am from Akron, the heart of the heart of the heart of America, at the peak. I built Graal Online, the game about the Holy Grail. This is the dawning age of aquarius, the age of the holy grail. The lamb of god age and fisher of men age is over.

You may as well take your website down. Your worst nightmare has come true. You were caught unready, and coldly ignored me; all of your efforts have been in vain. You can repent now and go find dignity, but so you know you have been condemned to hell. You are living in a fantasy land if you think that the end times is going to result in a physical person walking on the clouds.

I come through the airwaves, and I made my debut as the God of Gravity (love) in Graal, to usher in the age. My lightning tower is there; my character is there, dressed just like a thief. I am unsure of who you think you’re fu**ing with, but your sense of judgment and homophobia on those forums will only earn you a deeper position in torment.

I hate you, and your forums, and those people you have conditioned to be wolves.

Take your stupid fu**ing website down. You were not, and are not Rapture Ready, and you are dead.

Mish

This world is not my home!
I believe his real name is Brian Bryant; a very reality-challenged individual that spends an enormous amount of time online telling people his life "magically" merged with The Legend of Zelda game and believes himself to be "Link", the main character of the game. Very disturbing, to say the least.o_O

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I believe his real name is Brian Bryant; a very reality-challenged individual that spends an enormous amount of time online telling people his life "magically" merged with The Legend of Zelda game and believes himself to be "Link", the main character of the game. Very disturbing, to say the least.o_O

Yep, I went back and looked at the email address and name associated with. It is him. :ohno

We need to pray for him. :pray

Kerbluey

<--side-eyes the gaming console.......

Seriously, he does need our prayers.