The New America

tuco22

We do have someone who is concerned with the transition that would have taken place very quickly had Hillary been elected.
All that is written by this author in this article is food for thought on The New America and its implications.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/cobb/130219

More importantly, if our own presidents are willing to give the United States of America over to a one world government system, then who is looking out for America's best interests now? That is, on the world stage, who has America's best interests at heart? Certainly not someone who supports a plan to eliminate the USA's independent nation status. Am I right? My point – and this is an awful realization to me – is that no one is looking out for America's best interests anymore. Our own presidents and leaders in Congress have already given their blessings to turn our nation over to an undetermined, unelected world government organization. That only leaves We, the People and God to look out for America's best interest. That said, we may have troubled times ahead, but when God is with us, who can be against us? That is, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. We can do this.

Agenda 21 is being implemented across America, and many Americans have never heard of it. There is a list of mayors who have signed on to support it on the ICLEI website. It is actually a list of Progressive politicians, and the list includes mayors of nearly every major American city. (See diagram, above.) What this means, interestingly, is that when polled, while Progressives make up less than 20% of the political landscape in America, they've made a particularly impressive nationalized effort to put themselves into leadership in so many of America's largest cities! Bravo to the Progressives, but aren't you curious how they managed that?
People voted for them. They always vote for them. They promise a lot of wonderful things, and then once they're in office, they implement the agenda, using our own system against us.

tuco22

Also from the article, which was written Feb 19, 2013:

The article was written at the start of Obama's second term and a Trump as President was still a gleam in peoples eyes. Read the article with this in mind.

Trump upset the apple cart and the article asks the questions of how elections get certain people elected.

We have been commenting how incredibly amazing it was that Trump got elected considering all of the behind the scenes opposition against him. The fact that he got elected, you could use as proof that God exists.

The same forces that were against Trump in 2016, and perhaps more, will be at work to try to ensure that he doesn't get reelected in 2020. My opinion is that they are spiritual forces.
Many years ago, around 2000, I ran across an article in an on-line commentary site called Exegesis which referenced an earlier article written in 1997 which stated that George Bush had been selected to be the next president, and the reasons and machinations behind it. I've often since wished I'd copied it. The site's managers said the site was going down shortly after this article was published. I've thought of this article every election since, and in light of what it said, Trump truly did upset the apple cart.

Ohioan

Many years ago, around 2000, I ran across an article in an on-line commentary site called Exegesis which referenced an earlier article written in 1997 which stated that George Bush had been selected to be the next president, and the reasons and machinations behind it. I've often since wished I'd copied it. The site's managers said the site was going down shortly after this article was published. I've thought of this article every election since, and in light of what it said, Trump truly did upset the apple cart.
I thought you might like this article on The New World Order, very well written and is a good read

https://in-this-together.com/who-are-the-new-world-order-a-brief-history/

From the outset the CEIP identified how useful war could be both as a profit making exercise and also as a catalyst for social change. Norman Dodd served as chief investigator in 1953 for the U.S. Congress Special Committee on Tax Exempt Foundations. He was given access to CEIP records and what he discovered was very different from commonly held public perception. Dodd testified to the Reece Committee:

“The trustees of the Foundation [CEIP] brought up a single question. If it is desirable to alter the life of an entire people, is there any means more efficient than war…. They discussed this question… for a year and came up with an answer: There are no known means more efficient than war, assuming the objective is altering the life of an entire people. That leads them to a question: How do we involve the United States in a war.”

The CEIP was not formed in 1910 as a vehicle for peace. Quite the opposite. It is crucial to understand, for the NWO, war is merely a means to an end. It provides economic stimulus but also delivers huge social change. The use of war, conflict and armed insurrection are one of its primary methods to work towards the goal of one world government under the control of the corporate elite.

Once you know this, even mainstream interpretations of history render this glaringly obvious. Every significant conflict ends in a negotiated peace conference and every negotiation establishes further centralisation of power within larger regional bodies or intergovernmental organisations, consistently eroding sovereignty and consolidating power. War is a racket, and false flags, such as the sinking of the Lusitania which drew the U.S into WWI, are often favoured by the NWO to provide the necessary casus beli.

Following the end of WWI The NWO representatives, who formed the core of the U.S. and British delegations to Versailles, convened to create the system of international ‘think tanks’ that would enable them to rule from the shadows to this day. Under the direction of Lionel Curtis, the group of industrialists, financiers and political manipulators met to create the British Institute of International Affairs which received royal ascent to become the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) in 1920. Many ‘Pilgrims Society’ members were present at the initial Paris meeting, and the American branch was formed as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in 1921, chaired by Elihu Root and funded by J.D.Rockefeller.

read @ https://in-this-together.com/who-are-the-new-world-order-a-brief-history/

Ohioan

Another well written article,

The CFR and the New World Order

https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2013/12/21/the-council-on-foreign-relations-cfr-and-the-new-world-order/

by W. E. B. | 1995-12-31

For those who may be confused by the controversies surrounding the “New World Order”, a One-World-Government, and American concern over giving the UN more power; those unaware of the issues involved; and those wishing more background, I offer the following.

Originally presented for an Honors Class, “Dilemmas of War and Peace,” at New Mexico State University, the paper was ridiculed and characterized by Dr. Yosef Lapid, (an acknowledged and locally quoted “expert” on Terrorism and Middle Eastern affairs) as “paranoid… possibly a symptom of mental illness.” You may judge for yourself.

Citing source data is the “scientific method,” but does not seem to apply to “Conspiracy Theories.” A thousand sources may be quoted, yet will not convince the “skeptics,” the “realists.” It seems to me the “symptoms of mental illness” are on their side, if they refuse to look at evidence (“There are none so blind as those who WILL not see”); or perhaps something more sinister is at work, such as a knowledge of the truth, that does not want YOU to know.

To be paranoid means to believe in delusions of danger and persecution. If the danger is real, and the evidence credible, then it cannot be delusional. To ignore the evidence, and hope that it CANNOT be true, is more an evidence of mental illness.

The issue involves much more than a difference of philosophy, or political viewpoint. Growing up in the midst of the “Cold War,” our generation were taught that those who attempted to abolish our national sovereignty and overthrow our Constitutional government were committing acts of treason. Please judge for yourself if the group discussed is guilty of such.

If one group is effectively in control of national governments and multinational corporations; promotes world government through control of media, foundation grants, and education; and controls and guides the issues of the day; then they control most options available. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the financial powers behind it, have done all these things, and promote the “New World Order”, as they have for over seventy years.

The CFR is the promotional arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States of America. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members, and it uses its influence to infiltrate the New World Order into American life. Its’ “experts” write scholarly pieces to be used in decision making, the academics expound on the wisdom of a united world, and the media members disseminate the message.

To understand how the most influential people in America came to be members of an organization working purposefully for the overthrow of the Constitution and American sovereignty, we have to go back at least to the early 1900’s, though the story begins much earlier (depending on your viewpoint and beliefs).

That a ruling power elite does indeed control the U.S. government behind the scenes has been attested to by many americans in a position to know. Felix Frankfurter, Justice of the Supreme Court (1939-1962), said: “The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes.” In a letter to an associate dated November 21, 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt wrote, “The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.”

February 23, 1954, Senator William Jenner warned in a speech: “Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government, a bureaucratic elite which believes our Constitution is outmoded.”

read @https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2013/12/21/the-council-on-foreign-relations-cfr-and-the-new-world-order/

DanLMP

A One World type of Government has been mankind's desire since the tower.

Too many Presidents and financial leaders have explicitly stated the goal of a One World Government to casually dismiss the idea that that is what they are pushing for.

The whole premise of the UN is for one governmental body, the UN, to have overarching control of it's member states. Thankfully they never gave the UN any teeth, a military arm.

Frankly the concept of a One World Government is so pervasive in society that my feeling is that we don't have to prove that it's true, they have to prove that it's not.