The New America

Ohioan

We do have someone who is concerned with the transition that would have taken place very quickly had Hillary been elected.
All that is written by this author in this article is food for thought on The New America and its implications.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/cobb/130219

More importantly, if our own presidents are willing to give the United States of America over to a one world government system, then who is looking out for America's best interests now? That is, on the world stage, who has America's best interests at heart? Certainly not someone who supports a plan to eliminate the USA's independent nation status. Am I right? My point – and this is an awful realization to me – is that no one is looking out for America's best interests anymore. Our own presidents and leaders in Congress have already given their blessings to turn our nation over to an undetermined, unelected world government organization. That only leaves We, the People and God to look out for America's best interest. That said, we may have troubled times ahead, but when God is with us, who can be against us? That is, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. We can do this.

Agenda 21 is being implemented across America, and many Americans have never heard of it. There is a list of mayors who have signed on to support it on the ICLEI website. It is actually a list of Progressive politicians, and the list includes mayors of nearly every major American city. (See diagram, above.) What this means, interestingly, is that when polled, while Progressives make up less than 20% of the political landscape in America, they've made a particularly impressive nationalized effort to put themselves into leadership in so many of America's largest cities! Bravo to the Progressives, but aren't you curious how they managed that?

Andy C

We do have someone who is concerned with the transition that would have taken place very quickly had Hillary been elected.
All that is written by this author in this article is food for thought on The New America and its implications.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/cobb/130219

More importantly, if our own presidents are willing to give the United States of America over to a one world government system, then who is looking out for America's best interests now? That is, on the world stage, who has America's best interests at heart? Certainly not someone who supports a plan to eliminate the USA's independent nation status. Am I right? My point – and this is an awful realization to me – is that no one is looking out for America's best interests anymore. Our own presidents and leaders in Congress have already given their blessings to turn our nation over to an undetermined, unelected world government organization. That only leaves We, the People and God to look out for America's best interest. That said, we may have troubled times ahead, but when God is with us, who can be against us? That is, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. We can do this.

Agenda 21 is being implemented across America, and many Americans have never heard of it. There is a list of mayors who have signed on to support it on the ICLEI website. It is actually a list of Progressive politicians, and the list includes mayors of nearly every major American city. (See diagram, above.) What this means, interestingly, is that when polled, while Progressives make up less than 20% of the political landscape in America, they've made a particularly impressive nationalized effort to put themselves into leadership in so many of America's largest cities! Bravo to the Progressives, but aren't you curious how they managed that?
The closer the world comes to a global government, the closer the church comes to going Home.

DanLMP

Also from the article, which was written Feb 19, 2013:

Do you think an effort of this magnitude would ever be left to chance, or would the reigns of this nation be left for a bunch of yahoos like We, the People to determine who is going to run this country? Really? Do you believe that? What if we were to elect someone who doesn't support this One World Government plan? That would certainly be a possibility if our elections were truly left up to Americans' votes. So what is the likelihood that these 'secret people' would leave something like leadership of the most important, prosperous and powerful nation on Earth to chance? It's not really likely, is it? I doubt it.

So if electing our president isn't being left to chance, then how is the president being selected? That's a great question, isn't it? I know many Americans will be bothered by this question, and by the disturbing things my questions might indirectly suggest. I am bothered too. That's' why I'm writing this article. I've become increasingly bothered by recent events here in America.
The article was written at the start of Obama's second term and a Trump as President was still a gleam in peoples eyes. Read the article with this in mind.

Trump upset the apple cart and the article asks the questions of how elections get certain people elected.

We have been commenting how incredibly amazing it was that Trump got elected considering all of the behind the scenes opposition against him. The fact that he got elected, you could use as proof that God exists.

The same forces that were against Trump in 2016, and perhaps more, will be at work to try to ensure that he doesn't get reelected in 2020. My opinion is that they are spiritual forces.

ItIsFinished!

Also from the article, which was written Feb 19, 2013:

The article was written at the start of Obama's second term and a Trump as President was still a gleam in peoples eyes. Read the article with this in mind.

Trump upset the apple cart and the article asks the questions of how elections get certain people elected.

We have been commenting how incredibly amazing it was that Trump got elected considering all of the behind the scenes opposition against him. The fact that he got elected, you could use as proof that God exists.

The same forces that were against Trump in 2016, and perhaps more, will be at work to try to ensure that he doesn't get reelected in 2020. My opinion is that they are spiritual forces.
I agree my friend.

Ohioan

Here ya go DanLMP

https://canadafreepress.com/article/netherland-government-leaders-join-the-un-in-harassing-pastoral-farmers

Netherland Government Leaders Join the UN In Harassing Pastoral Farmers
By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--October 17, 2019
Cover Story |
Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to TwitterShare to PrintShare to EmailShare to More
Even as they plough their fields, farmers whose work feeds cities, are being ploughed out of business by the United Nation’s destructive-to-humanity Agenda 21/30.
The most frightening thing about this worrisome turn of events is that most farmers don’t even know that their demise by the world’s biggest bureaucracy is already well underway.
In fact, were it not for an email from Lt. Robert K. Powell Jr. (Ret) in Oregon, Canada Free Press (CFP) may never have come across it this stunning news:

“Lt. Robert Powell here—The media is not noting a very serious Agenda 21 event in the Netherlands”.
One of the most massive farmers’ protest in history took place in the Netherlands yesterday, but the local and international media all but ignored it.
Because it’s deliberately heralded as “voluntary”, most people do not even know what Agenda 21 is.
Yet, The UN’s Agenda 21 is being incrementally imposed worldwide in a worldwide Climate Change/Global Warming scam, promoted on the QT by a myriad of towns, cities and entire countries.
Wrapped in typical UN bureau-speak, Agenda 21, birthed in 1992, moves forward by stealth. Working from the largely ignored municipal level of government, conveniently dogged by voter apathy, it has already recruited thousands of mayors and reeves in countless cities and towns, including those of North America.
Woke Dutch farmers, who yesterday staged a second massive revolt against so-called Climate Change restrictions, were once again patently ignored by both local and international media.
“Farmers in the Netherlands are staging a new revolt against restrictions on livestock related to climate change, with one telling the state broadcaster how he is sick of being lectured about nature by middle class city dwellers “who have two plants on their balcony.” (Paul Joseph Watson, Oct. 16, 2019)

[email protected] https://canadafreepress.com/article/netherland-government-leaders-join-the-un-in-harassing-pastoral-farmers

InsuranceGuy

Here are the two Agendas:

Agenda 21

Agenda 2030

Unfortunately, most regular Americans don't know, and don't care, about these agendas. They see them as nothing more than a way to help make the world a better place, or the earth more sustainable for living. For being as important as they are, give the Progressives credit for being able to keep them out of the public eye.

kathymendel

Yesterday we were in Walmart and Mac asked where all the food choice was. I told him it is disappearing on purpose. It is all about being herded into a controlled lane.
Funny, I've been noticing just recently that my store has cut way back on food choices, too. Some brands are completely gone, and others are really limited in what they carry. I've been going to other stores looking for stuff I can't find anymore at mine, and those stores are either not carrying them or the items offered are limited there, too. What the heck is going on???

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
What I've noticed is more and more grocery space is being given to higher priced supposedly healthy and/or organic foods. The stores are carrying less of the less expensive stuff so there are times that if you want a particular item, you have to pay the big bucks to get it because they only have the item in the higher priced arena.

antitox

My Wal Mart totally eliminated pesticides. So if you have a bug problem, you have to go somewhere else. Yes, I have seen some things disappear. I thought they were just clearing what wasn't selling, then I noticed some products that were big sellers disappeared. I'm thinking, what's wrong with these people? Don't they want to sell a lot? Like.....make money?