The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Is anyone surprised at this point? I'll be shocked if the Republicans win an election ever again.
I am looking at this through Gods eyes everything that is happening is according to Gods plan. It is getting really bad here with much lying and deception. We don't know the day or hour, but hopefully our time on earth is almost over. :rapture Keep looking :thumbup:thumbup up our redemption is drawing near.

Last edited:

cheeky200386

I am looking at this through Gods eyes everything that is happening is according to Gods plan. It is getting really bad here with much lying and deception. We don't know the day or hour, but hopefully our time on earth is almost over. :rapture Keep looking :thumbup:thumbup up our redemption is drawing near.
I just think about how we may be called to stay here much longer than we'd like. How many of us are prepared to grow through extreme persecution or extreme poverty? I keep praying for the Lord to prepare us because I know I'm not ready.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The Repubs have 212 which came from Oregon in the House and the Dems have 204. We need 6 more=218 to win the House. Also, this is the latest on Arizona Governor Hobbs has 50.5 and Lake has 49.5 with 93% on votes. They are running close.

Last edited:
Back