The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Janice, which website are you viewing to get these updates?
CNN says 198 for Democrats, and 211 for Republicans on the House. They are saying 48 on the Democrats for the Senate, and 49 on the Republicans for the Senate. Politico says 192 for Democrats. and 211 for Republicans on the House. They are saying 48 on the Democrats for Senate, and 49 for Republicans for Senate. So I don't know who is correct.

TimeWarpWife

IMHO, this election is proof that the majority of voters are no longer those with Judeo-Christian values. I believe we've now crossed the line where the majority rule in this country, even though we're a Constitutional Republic, are for everything that is worldly, globalist, and evil. I also believe this country is officially over as the world super power and has become just another Communist-run hell hole. It really does look like, even barring all the voter fraud the Demonrats committed as they do in every election, the voters in this election were more concerned about keeping the legalization of murdering innocent babies than the economy, border security, crime, and education. In my own county, every single time for the last 14 years straight, a Demonrat pinhead has repeatedly been re-elected and it's always with at least 70% of the vote. There's truly no point in my dh and I voting in this county anymore because it's a given who's going to win. I'm beginning to think what Laura Ingraham predicted a few years ago may be the sane thing to do. She said she believed there would come a point where Christians and conservatives would get fed up with the way the elections were manipulated and they'd just decide to stop voting, which would be pointless anyway, and simply stay home.

lightofmylife

We are waiting on the count to come in on the Senate for Nevada and Arizona. They should have a faster way of counting the votes. This is ridiculous so slow. The Senate is still 48 Democrat and 49 Republican. Republicans can win at 51. The 2 more would be Arizona and Nevada which would make Republicans take the Senate. The House is currently Democrats 199 and Republicans 211 need 218 to take the House.

Love4JC

We are waiting on the count to come in on the Senate for Nevada and Arizona. They should have a faster way of counting the votes. This is ridiculous so slow. The Senate is still 48 Democrat and 49 Republican. Republicans can win at 51. The 2 more would be Arizona and Nevada which would make Republicans take the Senate. The House is currently Democrats 199 and Republicans 211 need 218 to take the House.

And the republicans have been at 211 for almost the past 24 hours.....no seat gains at all, while the Democrat count keeps going up. I can't believe they are getting away with this stealing AGAIN.

lightofmylife

Currently the Dems have 200 and the Repubs still 211 for the House. On the Senate in Nevada it is Laxalt 48.5% and Cortez Masto is 47.5% and 90% votes counted. Arizona Senate is Mark Kelly 51.7% and Blake Masters is 46.1% are at 80% of the votes with Kelly Democrat ahead. If we could win Arizona and Nevada we would win the Senate.

cheeky200386

Currently the Dems have 200 and the Repubs still 211 for the House. On the Senate in Nevada it is Laxalt 48.5% and Cortez Masto is 47.5% and 90% votes counted. Arizona Senate is Mark Kelly 51.7% and Blake Masters is 46.1% are at 80% of the votes with Kelly Democrat ahead. If we could win Arizona and Nevada we would win the Senate.
Not if they find bags of new votes for democrats.

lightofmylife

The Repubs have held 211 since yesterday for the House. I am sorry to say the Dems just moved up 2 they are at 202 now. The Senate remains the same. It is very strange the Repubs are not getting anything. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Dems stay in the House which means unless Pelosi retires she is still SOTH.

lightofmylife

I have some more news on election results. The Democrats just were tied with us in the Senate it is 49 to 49. Mark Kelly won Arizona so that gave the Dem's that were at 48 up to 49. It remains the same as last time on the House 202 Dems and 211 Repubs. It is 218 to win the House. Nevada has 94% of the votes in Nevada and Laxalt who is Repub has 48.5% and Cortez Masto has 48.4% of the votes.

Last edited:
Back