The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

athenasius

I was (and still am) angry about all the cheating and demonrats winning when they should have lost, but then this morning I thought this is it. This is really it. I have known we are in the end times, but this election really solidified it for me. The demonrats have to be in charge in the US for the OWG to be able to happen. If the republicans got in, most (the America First) would fight against the OWG. And since the OWG has to be in place before the Tribulation begins....... I physically (like an electric jolt) got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I had this thought akin to getting on a speeding train picking up a ton of speed.

I know I am not explaining this right. I have believed Jesus is coming to get us soon, but all these elections results have put a lot of things in prospective for me. If God is letting us see the march to the OWG so clearly now in our country (one of the world's super powers) and hence the march towards the Tribulation, how much closer are we to going home with Jesus.
You explained it beautifully! So much of what we've seen happen around us in the last few years has been the crumbling of the old order, while the "new world order" is not able to fully take over like they planned. The Restrainer is restraining.

God's in control of the brakes and the gas pedal as we go round these strange curves.

We arrive at that point in time that He raptures us up, and they'll be all ready to start their "new world order" or the Tower of Babel 2.0.

Jaybird

You explained it beautifully! So much of what we've seen happen around us in the last few years has been the crumbling of the old order, while the "new world order" is not able to fully take over like they planned. The Restrainer is restraining.

God's in control of the brakes and the gas pedal as we go round these strange curves.

We arrive at that point in time that He raptures us up, and they'll be all ready to start their "new world order" or the Tower of Babel 2.0.
Yes, the globalists can have their world dominion. They don't realize that God will send his wrath on this unrepentant world through the bowl and trumpet judgements (the seals are first). As they say "Be careful what you wish for."

SkyRider

It's very likely the super rino murkowski of Alaska will likely win though that won't be known and official until 23 Nov... that'll give the rino/replublicans 50, at least.
How is that possible? Is it just name recognition that gets her re-elected? You would think that Alaskans are on to her, about being a fake Republican. Same goes with Romney. Not sure of his political status right now, but I was listening to Glenn Beck briefly this morning and even he - a fellow Mormon - wasn't singing Romney's praises. Hated that I had to vote for the guy against Obama's second term, but there was really no other viable choice.

Perhapstoday

What saddens me more than fraudulent elections is if there was no fraud then the reality is Americans want to murder babies. They don't care about high prices, empty shelves, lockdowns, lies, more taxes, open borders - any of it! I was in unbelief that so many people, male - female - young - old - Parents and Grandparents all agreed, marched, protested and had meltdowns when they thought that was being taken away from them!! It was their #1 concern! So if that's the case why wouldn't God judge us?? He's allowing the government the people want. Come LORD Jesus - Perhaps Today!!

NewWine2020

What saddens me more than fraudulent elections is if there was no fraud then the reality is Americans want to murder babies. They don't care about high prices, empty shelves, lockdowns, lies, more taxes, open borders - any of it! I was in unbelief that so many people, male - female - young - old - Parents and Grandparents all agreed, marched, protested and had meltdowns when they thought that was being taken away from them!! It was their #1 concern! So if that's the case why wouldn't God judge us?? He's allowing the government the people want. Come LORD Jesus - Perhaps Today!!

The conspiracy minded part of me wonders if the SCOTUS was subtly prodded and encouraged to make the ruling that they did regarding sending the issue back to the states specifically BECUASE of the collective temper tantrum regarding what the immoral call "Choice" and the Godly call "murder/Molech worship" had when they thought (erroneously) that their right to murder unborn children was going to be taken away from them.

The media did a great job making people think a "human right" was being taken from them by force, underplaying the fact the legality of it was simply being decided at the state level.

From a strictly political strategy perspective, their timing could not have been worse. Just like the stupid Pot issue it probably motivated a FAR more heavy Blue voter turn out than would have been expected with their party seemingly on the ropes.

No one with an IQ above room temperature can deny that the Dims obsession with "green energy" ruined the economy and caused higher prices on everything for everyone but those shared miseries were quickly forgotten when the ability to indulge in sinful sexual relations and not have to take responsibility for the consequences were threatened.

Last edited:

DWB

It appears the polls were way off.

I'm beginning to question whether any of our national elections have ever been decided by the voters. Maybe if the person who had been pre-determined to win actually won, the election appeared up and up. Once trust has been lost, it's hard to win back.

SkyRider

The devil has their minds warped. They are already too far gone. Why wait for strong delusion? It is already on full display.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
How is that possible? Is it just name recognition that gets her re-elected? You would think that Alaskans are on to her, about being a fake Republican.
It's an interesting story. Unfortunately I've got my phone and not my computer so a full response would be difficult.

She has been a republican cast off in the state for a long time now. 6 years ago she lost the republican primary and ran as a write-in. Her name wasn't even on the ballot. Nearly 100% of democrats voted for her as a write-in and because she comes from an Alaskan family that's been in politics for generations she got enough write-ins from non democrats to eek out a win. She made history as a write-in victor.

Last year voters idiotically approved a rank voting system. It was later discovered that it was people working for Murkowski that tried to sell that idea and get it on the ballot. That ensured that with democrat support Murkowski could at least get her name on the ballot.

Right now Murkowski is well behind the true republican candidate but because none have received over 50% of the vote the ranking system will kick in and that will likely put Murkowski on top.

The rank voting system is how we ended up with a Democrat in the House after Don Young died. The Democrat was in third place until the ranking kicked in, then she somehow won.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It's an interesting story. Unfortunately I've got my phone and not my computer so a full response would be difficult.

She has been a republican cast off in the state for a long time now. 6 years ago she lost the republican primary and ran as a write-in. Her name wasn't even on the ballot. Nearly 100% of democrats voted for her as a write-in and because she comes from an Alaskan family that's been in politics for generations she got enough write-ins from non democrats to eek out a win. She made history as a write-in victor.

Last year voters idiotically approved a rank voting system. It was later discovered that it was people working for Murkowski that tried to sell that idea and get it on the ballot. That ensured that with democrat support Murkowski could at least get her name on the ballot.

Right now Murkowski is well behind the true republican candidate but because none have received over 50% of the vote the ranking system will kick in and that will likely put Murkowski on top.

The rank voting system is how we ended up with a Democrat in the House after Don Young died. The Democrat was in third place until the ranking kicked in, then she somehow won.
So this Murkowski has held that seat for over 20 years as a Republican in name only .
And she has 42.8 % as of now and Kelly Tshibaka has 44.4 %, but needs over 50% vote to win.
So now the ranking system comes into play.
Interesting.

SkyRider

Sickening. Sick of politics. Can't wait for the politically free leadership we'll get when the Creator of the universe is ruling and reigning from Jerusalem. No more of these “bad kings” - as the Bible calls them, well for Israel anyway - and their abominations, as Biden has proven himself to be.

Yeah, I would have thought that Alaska is a strong red state, with all the military and the support for them up there. But then I saw on a political map that showed Alaska in blue. I was surprised. It sounds like the system is very rigged up there. Too bad. So far, Tennessee here is still a red state, and loving it. I wish there was 49 more Ron DeSantis governors and leaders like him around the nation. I really enjoyed his victory speech and how he said that wokeism isn’t allowed entry into Florida. Need more of that sentiment nationwide.

Back