The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

penbrat

I always wondered how America would be so weak that it was not a major player in the last days. I never thought we (collective we) would do it to ourselves and our country would implode from the inside out. So be it. God is still on His throne, He is still in control. Nothing surprises Him. This just reinforces my belief that time is very short and need to be busy praying and watering and planting seeds for Him.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Or, it could have been an omen that the so-called Repub “red wave” was going to be eclipsed by a higher authority. It would seem that our hopes for a return to a semblance of sanity happening in this country just isn't going to take place; it does not fit the narrative of America must lose its place in the world in order for the rise of the A/C superpower state to happen on schedule.
In actuality our losing the election in this world is really not a bad thing. Events of this world is no surprise to God. We are not of this world, and God will be taking us home where we will always have love, joy, peace, and live forever with:fish.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Lovely.

If I thought Covid lockdown + Mask tyranny in 2020 was bad, I haven’t seen anything yet. :tsk
Now the Dems will claim full approval of what they did.

The rapture may be closer but the years until it finally comes will surely be full of miserable living situations.

SkyRider

That’s right. But, still...
Last night’s election is an indictment on how apathetic America is when it comes to when they have the opportunity to correct things but either fail in their civic duty to cast a vote, or worse, just don’t care.

Case in point: Uncle Fester-man in PA, a man disabled by a stroke, had a terrible showing in the debate, is clearly not up for the job, is prone to release criminals from serving time but still eeks out a victory in his campaign?? What are the people in that state thinking, or not thinking? It isn’t bad enough that we have a handicapped “president” who is unfit for his job, but now they have to elect an equally unfit person to the Senate and a guy who likes to dress like his Addams Family counterpart? It is just crazy.

lightofmylife

That’s right. But, still...
Last night’s election is an indictment on how apathetic America is when it comes to when they have the opportunity to correct things but either fail in their civic duty to cast a vote, or worse, just don’t care.

Case in point: Uncle Fester-man in PA, a man disabled by a stroke, had a terrible showing in the debate, is clearly not up for the job, is prone to release criminals from serving time but still eeks out a victory in his campaign?? What are the people in that state thinking, or not thinking? It isn’t bad enough that we have a handicapped “president” who is unfit for his job, but now they have to elect an equally unfit person to the Senate and a guy who likes to dress like his Addams Family counterpart? It is just crazy.
I know it is unbelievable does not make common sense. Sean Hannity does not like this guy, and I am sure he is not a happy :gaah camper same with a lot of thinking sensible minded people. My mind is telling me that there must be some cheating going on. Is there that many out of touch people in these states?

lightofmylife

Election results. :frust

All politics are local. Most believe the national system is corrupt with the exception of their local politician.
The red :eek: wave politicians were talking about waved :tappingfoot us goodbye in the election. :gaah As it stands now in the House the Republicans have 201 the Democrats 182, the Republicans need 218 to win the House, and the Senate results are tied 48-48.

Last edited:

jab777

I was (and still am) angry about all the cheating and demonrats winning when they should have lost, but then this morning I thought this is it. This is really it. I have known we are in the end times, but this election really solidified it for me. The demonrats have to be in charge in the US for the OWG to be able to happen. If the republicans got in, most (the America First) would fight against the OWG. And since the OWG has to be in place before the Tribulation begins....... I physically (like an electric jolt) got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I had this thought akin to getting on a speeding train picking up a ton of speed.

I know I am not explaining this right. I have believed Jesus is coming to get us soon, but all these elections results have put a lot of things in prospective for me. If God is letting us see the march to the OWG so clearly now in our country (one of the world's super powers) and hence the march towards the Tribulation, how much closer are we to going home with Jesus.
Well said. I couldn’t agree with you more and it’s the most sensible reason for what’s happening.

NewWine2020

From the "talking heads" I've heard, they're saying the red wave didn't happen because of murdering innocent babies. I just heard one lady say that Republicans didn't understand how important keeping abortion legal was to most Americans. :doh I thought all the polls were showing it was the economy, safety at the borders, crime, and education that were most important to Americans. If keeping the murder of innocent babies - unborn and now they want to murder the born ones also - legal was the real reason for the Republican loss, then this country deserves the evil, despicable, ungodly Demonrats destroying it and turning it into a Communist dictatorship. Unfortunately, it's most likely that until the Rapture happens, it's Christians, conservatives, Trump supporters, and Republicans who are really going to suffer for the evil the Demonrats will be unleashing. Bumbling Biden did make one thing clear in his latest incoherent speeches and that is he was going to make sure there was backlash against everyone who voted for Republicans. Sadly, I'm sure that's one promise this evil old man will keep.

I really think this is it in a nutshell; it came down to the ability "to choose."

The media in AZ did a pretty good job of convincing people that Keri Lake was 1) Trump in Drag and 2) That she would lead AZ into a new dark age with a police state style border wall and the necessity that young women would have to flee in the night, dodging state border patrols to reach a sympathetic liberal state where abortion was still legal.

Oh, without a doubt, post Rapture, conservatives and anyone who comes to Christ afterwards will be the scapegoats. For those who actually follow the antichrist, the first 3.5 years of his reign will objectively be pretty amazing. The next 3.5 years of his reign, when he is reveled for what he is and his followers start suffering judgment's he is helpless to shield them from will be the stuff that horror movies are made of.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
At a certain level I don't really care who wins, who cheats, etc.. This sin filled world will be governed at some point by the One who will truly establish a righteous reign. We are only here temporarily and a better place awaits us as citizens in heaven! Maranatha!

Philippians 3: 18-21:
For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.
I agree with this post 100%
None of the political happenings matter, neither a jot nor a tittle. It's a waste of time to worry about any of it. Think about Philippians 4:8. That's what Christians are told to think about.

lightofmylife

I agree with this post 100%
None of the political happenings matter, neither a jot nor a tittle. It's a waste of time to worry about any of it. Think about Philippians 4:8. That's what Christians are told to think about.
They can have this world just give me :fish. :praying we are almost out of here in a better :rapture place. Christians hold on to Gods promise of the :rapture Don't let the :diablo steal your joy.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
What are the people in that state thinking, or not thinking? It isn’t bad enough that we have a handicapped “president” who is unfit for his job, but now they have to elect an equally unfit person to the Senate and a guy who likes to dress like his Addams Family counterpart? It is just crazy.
Yes, it is. We're living in a country ruled by a bunch of Nebuchadnezzars, who have forgotten that they are created beings who are supposed to use biblical principles in their leadership roles. It won't be much longer now. We'll be leaving soon, and one day, Jesus will be sitting on His throne in Jerusalem. So happy to have this to look forward to.

cheeky200386

I'm glad we won the House. I'm praying we still win the Senate. Idk what's wrong with PA. My stepdad must be furious and my mom is shocked. I'm watching WV to see which way they vote. I hope they're as conservative as I hear because we're hoping to move there from FL. FL did not disappoint us.

lightofmylife

I'm glad we won the House. I'm praying we still win the Senate. Idk what's wrong with PA. My stepdad must be furious and my mom is shocked. I'm watching WV to see which way they vote. I hope they're as conservative as I hear because we're hoping to move there from FL. FL did not disappoint us.
We haven't won the House. We have 202 need 218 the Dems have 184, and Ron Johnson Repub won Wisconsin. The Repub in Nevada Laxalt is winning currently. Sarah Sanders is Governor of Arkansas.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I'm glad we won the House. I'm praying we still win the Senate

Conclusive results aren't in yet. Alaska's results won't be known until the last week of November due to the insane rank voting system we currently burdened ourselves with.

I vote and I care about who wins. The last thing I want to be in life is apathetic. I want to have Godly people in govmint positions and a govmint that operates in a righteous fashion.

But I don't lose much sleep when things don't appear to be going well. I do the best I can under the circumstances I find myself and know that Father will help when I need it. I count on that.

I read something interesting last night. Trump spent a lot of energy visiting Oz's state and having his rallies. What the conservative writer said that I found interesting was that during those rallies Trump spoke about himself for hours and didn't give all that much attention to Oz. Oz, in my opinion was a very poor candidate in the first place but even a caterpillar should have been able to beat Fetterman, who can't put two words together in a meaningful way.

The results in Arizona are ominous, IMO. Lake seemed like a very good candidate. If her loss was legitimate I think it may be representative more than other races of the fall of our society into something very unhealthy.

lightofmylife

Conclusive results aren't in yet. Alaska's results won't be known until the last week of November due to the insane rank voting system we currently burdened ourselves with.

I vote and I care about who wins. The last thing I want to be in life is apathetic. I want to have Godly people in govmint positions and a govmint that operates in a righteous fashion.

But I don't lose much sleep when things don't appear to be going well. I do the best I can under the circumstances I find myself and know that Father will help when I need it. I count on that.

I read something interesting last night. Trump spent a lot of energy visiting Oz's state and having his rallies. What the conservative writer said that I found interesting was that during those rallies Trump spoke about himself for hours and didn't give all that much attention to Oz. Oz, in my opinion was a very poor candidate in the first place but even a caterpillar should have been able to beat Fetterman, who can't put two words together in a meaningful way.

The results in Arizona are ominous, IMO. Lake seemed like a very good candidate. If her loss was legitimate I think it may be representative more than other races of the fall of our society into something very unhealthy.
Lake will not be happy because they had a tabulator problem in Arizona, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. So she is probably thinking something happened to her votes that isn't on the up and up.

Back