The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I agree, no real “winners” tonight. The only victory that truly counts is the One he did for us.

I dont pray for nations, but do pray that the lost will make the wise decision before its too late.
When I pray for nations, it's not about governments, it's about people.

Those who need the Lord and are willing to hear,

and those in the Lord who hear and need help and encouragement.

Baby Yoda

Watchman
While it sounds like conservatives may take the house and senate, we have to keep praying because the America haters, etc, have cheated very successfully in past elections with NO consequences. There is no reason to think they won't do it again. We need a move of God to save this country as we have known it. I'm praying He will thwart every evil attempt to cheat!
:sad

mphsmom

It's almost 1:30pm here, and I just went and read some news reports, and the Dems are cheating already. Saying tabulators not working, some polling stations having to close for a little while for various reasons, people having their votes changed when entered. It goes on and on. And now Fetterman is suing to have incomplete ballots counted. When my daughter and I went to vote this morning around 9:30, the poll workers outnumbered the voters. I overheard some talking, and they said it had been slow all day, with only 2 voters showing up the first hour polls opened. I think it is going to be like 2020. Go to bed thinking the republicans running are ahead, and then waking up the next day to find out the democrats won (with middle of the night help). :(

NewWine2020

It's almost 1:30pm here, and I just went and read some news reports, and the Dems are cheating already. Saying tabulators not working, some polling stations having to close for a little while for various reasons, people having their votes changed when entered. It goes on and on. And now Fetterman is suing to have incomplete ballots counted. When my daughter and I went to vote this morning around 9:30, the poll workers outnumbered the voters. I overheard some talking, and they said it had been slow all day, with only 2 voters showing up the first hour polls opened. I think it is going to be like 2020. Go to bed thinking the republicans running are ahead, and then waking up the next day to find out the democrats won (with middle of the night help). :(

The Dims are, with all likelihood attempting to cheat in AZ as we speak. Apparently the tabulators at the largely Republican locations are not working correctly.

The Dim candidate, Kattie Hobbs is literally taking a page from the Leftist 2020 campaign where Basement Biden largely hid from his potential constituents , except for when he made that gaffe and told the truth for second when he said:

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

No wonder Kattie Hobbs did little campaigning and refused to debate Kerri Lake; she knew it was not necessary. I am actually glad that Kerri Lake is the Republican candidate because she is def NOT a personality who is going to stand by and simply concede. She has been branded by the Left already as an "election deny-er" for the 2020 fiasco. Apparently to the Dims refusing to honor an election that was sketchy as can be is a "wrong think" crime.

There is a lot at stake here; if Lake wins, even with all the screeching, mouth breathing leftists who have invaded this once red state like plague rats, it will be "yes to borders and no to abortion."

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I imagine they will drag it on and on to try and wear people down. I do know that in spite of the Dims best efforts, God's will, ultimately will be done, even if that means that the left wins a temporal victory.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Do they announce tonight? Sorry I’m no where near home and I’m getting impatient haha
Not alot being announced as of yet.
However it does look like Maryland will have a new Governor (Democratic).
Obviously DeSantis crushed it in Florida.
Annoying Schumer won in NY.

House is heavily Red.
Senate is currently split.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Do they announce tonight? Sorry I’m no where near home and I’m getting impatient haha
Arizona had tabulator problems so it sounds like they are saying the votes may not be all counted until Friday. Also, the Republicans have 153 in the House and Democrats have 86. To win the House we need 218. I am listening to the results on the other computer. Currently, Fetterman is leading over Oz in Pennsylvania.

Last edited:

Jaybird

For now, then all of a sudden the tabulation process will go down and by some miracle all the last minute votes will go the DEM. In fact, all of the last minute votes (statistically impossible) will go to the DEM. Hmmmm, sounds kind of familiar. Silly me, the last Presidential election when the village idiot who sat in his basement all day was elected. Miracles really do happen!

Love4JC

Far too many Democrats are winning out there........I am deeply concerned about the state of the United States and how we will continue to be affected moving forward. People are under strong delusion from the enemy and I don't see it getting better from this point forward. The United States is finished IMHO.

Back