The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
That's true, I'm just praying that his Will involves the evil being purged from our land and Christian men and women standing up against the evil. That more men of God would fill positions of authority and leadership in our government and churches. I would love to no longer hear of heretical teachings. Is that too far fetched? I sometimes wonder if I should just give up hope for our country. Maybe it's too far gone.
I hear you .
I wouldn't give up hope . People are still coming to Jesus Christ and receiving forgiveness and redemption.
As messed up as this country has become through the wickedness of the children of wrath , we here in this country can still assemble and preach/teach The Word of God.
We can still praise and worship Him openly.
However , there will come a day where even here in America His Word and worship will become illegal , punishable by beheading and other creative evil ways.
Let us stay true to our calling and lift Him up so that He may draw many.
The time is getting shorter and shorter.
Many upon many of souls are in the balance .
Many walk the tightrope of eternity.
Prayers for all those who love darknesss rather than light.

OP: I pray we have a good midterm to at least soften the blow of what we've been hit with the last 22 months from this demonic Globalist driven agenda.

We know who holds the future.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I know a lot of people are waiting to see the outcome on this election. Jesse Waters on The Five believes the Repubs will take the House, Senate, and Speaker of the House will be Kevin McCarthy. We will see if he is correct. I believe he and Geraldo Rivera said they bet $1,000 (I don't know if this was jokingly or for real). Geraldo thinks the Repubs will take the House but not the Senate. Geraldo is suppose to be a Repub. A lot of people that has been on Sean Hannity also thinks that we will take it all. I :pray they are right.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I know a lot of people are waiting to see the outcome on this election. Jesse Waters on The Five believes the Repubs will take the House, Senate, and Speaker of the House will be Kevin McCarthy. We will see if he is correct. I believe he and Geraldo Rivera said they bet $1,000 (I don't know if this was jokingly or for real). Geraldo thinks the Repubs will take the House but not the Senate. Geraldo is suppose to be a Repub. A lot of people that has been on Sean Hannity also thinks that we will take it all. I :pray they are right.
It is a strong possibility that the Republicans take both.
That would be the best for America.
However , we know how "things" can go.

HisGloryIsPrecious

I often wonder how many Republicans are working the polls and do the people working the polls know what they are doing. Last Saturday I voted early. I brought my mom’s absentee ballot. I asked while signing in if there was a drop box for the absentee ballot I was asked to go see a man at another table. He told me to open the envelope. Of course I looked at him like he had three heads and showed him the bar code through the envelope window. He took the envelope brought it to another person to confirm if it was okay. I explained to her that the ballot wasn’t mine and that it was signed and dated. I could just imagine some naive person opening the ballot and nullifying it. I’m also not certain about the pens. Sometimes they have ballpoint and sometimes they have markers. I think you are not supposed to use pencil, but it doesn’t say what to use in the instructions of absentee ballots. I was provided a felt tip. My mom used, ( or I filled for her due to her poor eyesight) a ballpoint pen. We need paper ballots, or at least go back to the old voting booths. I know they won’t because the system is rigged, but I will continue to vote to spite them and make it harder for them to cheat.

Nemophilist

While it sounds like conservatives may take the house and senate, we have to keep praying because the America haters, etc, have cheated very successfully in past elections with NO consequences. There is no reason to think they won't do it again. We need a move of God to save this country as we have known it. I'm praying He will thwart every evil attempt to cheat!

Bethlehem57

We pretty much knew this would happen. the Demonrats are not panicking even though the press is saying otherwise. Eventually they will panic before God.
And none of them will be able to lie or buy their way out of God’s justice! The media won’t have a say….how sweet the thought of not hearing their jaded side to every truth! I love You Father! You are never changing from age to age. How sweet is Your love and Your mercy!

DWB

This has nothing to do with the America I grew up in in the 50's and 60's, but we don't live in the America of the 50's and 60's do we? :mad :frust
Do we do not!! It's about time for me take a break from current events after the election. I already live out in the boonies, but now I am wanting to escape further away. Maybe build a log cabin off the grid, I won't because my wife would never agree, but it would be nice.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Do we do not!! It's about time for me take a break from current events after the election. I already live out in the boonies, but now I am wanting to escape further away. Maybe build a log cabin off the grid, I won't because my wife would never agree, but it would be nice.

I've got a log cabin north of Fairbanks for sale. We're on an electric grid but off of everything else. :)

jab777

Something tells me that the Democrats will retain both the House and the Senate come November 8th.
While I started getting hopeful recently thinking that at minimum the Republicans would take the House and not the Senate recent reports of foolishness in PA makes me think we won’t get the House. The thing is once these jerks figured out how to cheat effectively you knew they weren’t going to stop.

Andy C

The red wave will hit tonight, and the only thing that can stop it is Republicans believing their vote wont count so they decline to vote.

Senate, House, Governors, will all be in the majority Red.

All recent Presidents have lost badly in their first mid terms and this one has the potential to be worse than the trouncing Obama received in his first mid term.

Nancy will retire very soon.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I guess its just me, but I don't see any winners this election.

I see more segregation. Red vs Blue pretty much sums it up. And to be sure the Violets out there don't feel comfortable with either.

The elite vs the common man,
the rich vs the almost poor,
the hoarders vs the spendthrifts,
those who take ownership of their actions vs those who feel the world owes them...

The list has no end.

More and more division. Even amongst Christians.

My fear is the disenfranchised will be pushed into a corner where they feel they have to fight for survival.
If they can elect local government and have adequate state representation, it may go well for a while.

But if survival become the only goal, violence will take off.

Why? Because it is effective. It emulates Holy judgement and terrifies evil.
Yet with worldly and selfish motivation it easily mutates into tyranny and destruction of innocents.

Pray for our nation. Pray for humility, pray for revival.

And if it is God's sovereign will and the time of the Gentiles is complete,

Pray to be found busy in Christ's work He has appointed us to, that our joy may be full at His appearing in the clouds, for the Trumpet sounding is ever closer.

Last edited:

Andy C

I guess its just me, but I don't see any winners this election.

I see more segregation. Red vs Blue pretty much sums it up. And to be sure the Violets out there don't feel comfortable with either.

The elite vs the common man,
the rich vs the almost poor,
the hoarders vs the spendthrifts,
those who take ownership of their actions vs those who feel the world owes them...

The list has no end.

More and more division. Even amongst Christians.

My fear is the disenfranchised will be pushed into a corner where they feel they have to fight for survival.
If they can elect local government and have adequate state representation, it may go well for a while.

But if survival become the only goal, violence will take off.

Why? Because it is effective. It emulates Holy judgement and terrifies evil.
Yet with worldly and selfish motivation it easily mutates into tyranny and destruction of innocents.

Pray for our nation. Pray for humility, pray for revival.

And if it is God's sovereign will and the time of the Gentiles is complete,

Pray to be found busy in Christ's work He has appointed us to, that our joy may be full at His appearing in the clouds, for the Trumpet sounding is ever closer.
I agree, no real “winners” tonight. The only victory that truly counts is the One he did for us.

I dont pray for nations, but do pray that the lost will make the wise decision before its too late.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I agree, no real “winners” tonight. The only victory that truly counts is the One he did for us.

I dont pray for nations, but do pray that the lost will make the wise decision before its too late.
This world is only temporary it is the eternal that really matters where a person spends eternity. If you are not saved today is the day of salvation. Don't put it off it may be too late. Call upon the name of :fish to save you.

Back