The Luciferian Dialectic

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Luciferian Dialectic
By Pete Garcia

“There is no neutral ground in the universe; every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God and counter-claimed by Satan.” – C.S. Lewis

One of the most fundamental elements of warfare is understanding who your enemy is and why they do what they do. Understanding who they are gives you insight into knowing what motivates them, what is important to them, and what end state they are hoping to achieve. This might seem like a moot point given the subject of today’s reading, but I’m fairly certain most born-again Christians have little idea of what they are really up against on a daily basis.

Furthermore, the unbelieving, unregenerated world, being spiritually dead, has zero understanding of what they are up against because they are limited to only their five senses causing them to have a major spiritual blindspot. While the unbelieving might embrace the idea of ghosts, UFOs, and the supernatural in general, if they truly understood who they are talking to and what is waging war against them, they wouldn’t be unregenerate. It’s like that old saying goes if the living knew what the dead know, they would run to Christ without hesitation.

Born-again believers, on the other hand, are not simply limited to what we can hear, see, taste, smell, and touch. We are made alive spiritually and have been quickened from death unto life. We are made to realize that there is more to life and this physical reality; than what we can experience in the flesh. Part of that quickening was intended to open our spiritual eyes to the fact there is life, intelligence, and reality beyond what we can perceive with our corporal senses. Our salvation, as God decreed it, is designed as such so that once we are born again, we can never lose it. We can’t lose it primarily because we did nothing to earn it. Furthermore, God imparts to us the Holy Spirit as a guarantee, so that the enemy of our souls can no longer threaten us by our own inconsistently fallen natures.

“And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:1-10

So who are the enemies of our souls?

The easy answer is the Devil, the “prince of the power of the air” who even now, “works in the sons of disobedience.” Contrary to how the world spins it, Satan is not couched in some subterranean hellish cave twirling his pitchfork in his greasy red hands plotting up some hair-brained scheme. Rather, he is up in the air, and his throne presumably at the highest point on earth or above it. He needs a vantage point that both fit his ego and from which he can look down upon mankind. Furthermore, as both Job 1-2 and 1 Peter 5:8 alludes to, the Devil is constantly going about seeking whom he may devour and destroy. He never sleeps. He never rests. He is immensely powerful, even amongst those from within the angelic realm, and he is, apart from Michael the Archangel, the most intelligent creature ever created.

Beneath him, are the myriads (countless) angels who fell with him; the demonic legions if you will who vary in strength and status. Not to parse this too finely, but there is still debate as to whether demons (Greek-daemons) are actually fallen angels themselves, or rather, the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim (post-flood). I don’t think it really matters at this point. All we need to understand about them is that they are hierarchical (think military ranks and structures), incredibly powerful, and only ever seek our demise and destruction by any means necessary. Beneath these fallen angels and the disembodied Nephilim spirits, are the human minions who slavishly do their bidding (more on these later).

The harder question is why they are doing what they are doing. I mean, they’re already damned and are waging an unwinnable war against the all-powerful, almighty, omnipotent Creator-God.

So why do they fight?

I believe the answer is also there underlined in the Ephesians 2 passage above. We are His “workmanship” and according to Gen 1:26, created in His image. Deep down, Satan knows he can’t win against God, so the devil takes out his vengeance against the only thing he can…God’s image-bearers.

At the fundamental level though, and what everyone, regardless of belief, should take away from this is that there is a reality or existence, beyond the corporeal, mortal, finite, physical realm in which we currently inhabit. Not to go too far down the rabbit hole with the entirety of the “nature of reality” here, as its complexities and such are beyond the scope of this brief, but if God (who is spirit) is real that alone necessitates the need for another kind of reality apart from the one we currently inhabit.

We know about God through the Bible, which has, to date, proved unfailingly trustworthy. So if we can trust the Bible about God, we can also trust it when it describes beings created by God who are neither gods nor human but also exists in spirit form. These are the angelic order, comprised of both holy and unholy angels. Although Scripture doesn’t explicitly state how long they existed prior to our own creation, they were already there when God began Creation (Gen 1-2). It is very likely that the rebellion occurred somewhere between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. Nevertheless, the takeaway is that both the holy and fallen angels were there when God created the universe.

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
To what were its foundations fastened?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?” – Job 38:4-7

As previously mentioned, it was at some point between the creation of our universe, and Adam and Eve’s arrival in the Garden of Eden that Lucifer, the pinnacle of creation prior to Adam’s arrival, attempted to rebel against God. Somehow, he (Lucifer) was able to convince a third of the innumerable angelic host to rebel against their Creator. We all know this at a basic level but think about the amount of influence and deception he was capable of pulling off in even convincing a third who lived in heaven, personally knew of God, and still, and were still convinced to side with Lucifer. It is mindboggling, to say the least. Here are some reasonable conjectures that come to mind when I consider the facts surrounding the events PRIOR to the Luciferian Rebellion.

1. They (the angels who fell) must have believed God was in a weakened state after creating everything, and that they had a small window of opportunity to make their move.

2. Hell (Hebrew- Sheol) had not yet been created because death had not entered into this reality. Death is a result of sin, which, up until Lucifer rebelled, didn’t exist.

3. The Lake of Fire had not yet been created. Jesus states in Matthew 25:41- “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.” Hell was created for them it would seem, after the fact.

4. If hell and the Lake of Fire had already been created, they were blissfully unaware of it.

While the aim of this study is to expose them, we must exercise caution to neither be fascinated by them nor treat them as benign or irrelevant. Satan and his armies are vicious, powerful, and exceedingly wicked beings who seek only to steal, kill, and destroy. As such, we are not to be ignorant of their devices (2 Cor. 2:11).

In reference to the last days, Jesus states in His Olivet Discourse, “for false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand” (Matt. 24:24). While we understand this passage is in reference to the believers inside the 70th Week, I believe even now, the spirit of Antichrist is sweeping across the planet in increasingly stronger measures due to our proximity to the end.

This tsunami of deconstructionism began in earnest, with the Age of Reason and the rise of secular humanism. This swept into the seminaries in the forms of Historical criticism, into philosophical circles as existentialism and later, Nihilism, and into academia as cultural Marxism, and pop culture as post-modernism. Ultimately, all of these have Satan’s fingerprints on them because they all lead to the abandonment of objective and absolute truths which find their origins with the Creator. The late great Ed Hindson noted this transition within society perfectly:

“We are in a wave of secularism, with the attitude that there really is no God. This leads to relativism, which means there is no truth, and if that is true, then selfism takes over, and I’m all that matters. This leads to materialism, which is, the more stuff I have, the happier I will be. That leads oddly to mysticism, eventually. If God’s not out there, who or what is? We’re living in a time where people are viewing the universe as a vast place of random choice that really obliterates the soul in the sense of meaninglessness. Then God becomes nothing more than a moralistic therapeutic deism, of these last days.”

However, this deconstructionism is only part of the deception. That’s to say, it’s not just the insanity of normalizing things like transgenderism, homosexuality, pedophilia, occultism, paganism, and satanism that is the problem, but it’s also the subtleness of ecumenism, lukewarmness, laziness, procrastination, misplaced patriotism, and secular humanism that are casting souls into hell every minute of every day. Clearly, the former is more obvious than the latter, but both are equally as damning.

The Devil​

“You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.” – John 8:44

In discussing the enemies of our faith, we must start at the top. He goes by many names such as the Dragon, the Serpent of old (Gen 3:1-15, Rev 12:9, 14-15, 20:2), Satan (1 Chron. 21:1, Job 1:6-2:7, Matt 4:10, Mark 4:15, etc.), and the Devil (1 Peter 5:8) although originally, he was created as Lucifer, the anointed Cherub.

“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’” – Isaiah 14:12-14

Apart from Adam, who had not yet been created, Lucifer was the very pinnacle of God’s created angelic order. At some point before creation, he became infatuated with his own beauty and power and believed that he should be elevated above all others.

Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“You were the seal of perfection,

Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.” – Ezekiel 28:11-15 (my emphasis)

In the countless ranks of holy angels God created, none were as gifted and beautiful as Lucifer. From what I understand in Scripture, he was the most powerful created being ever made. Somewhere between their creation, and Adam and Eve’s arrival in the garden of Eden, Lucifer led a rebellion against God with a third of the angelic host and was cast from heaven. We see his first appearance as the great antagonist in Genesis chapter 3.

Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Indeed, has God said, ‘You shall not eat from any tree of the garden’?” – Genesis 3:1 (NASB) (my emphasis)

The word crafty (Hebrew-ʿārûm) means subtle, shrewd, sly, and cunning. Thus, Lucifer chooses the craftiest of animals, possesses it, and approaches an innocent Eve with a loaded question. Now this question was designed to blow a hole in her understanding by introducing something new into her psyche…doubt. Think about it, this would have been the first time she would have ever had a need to doubt anything. Once Lucifer created a gap in her understanding with doubt, he then filled it with an appeal to her carnal nature as to why she should eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Of course, we know how everything turned out (we’re living proof of it). But this is not a one-off for Lucifer, as he will come to use a similar argument when approaching God’s throne centuries later regarding the righteous man Job. Here again, Lucifer argues with a correlation/causation-type fallacy approach in tempting God to test Job.

Then Satan answered the Lord, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Have You not made a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. But put forth Your hand now and touch all that he has; he will surely curse You to Your face.” – Job 1:9-11 (my emphasis)

Do you see Lucifer’s attempt to “put God in a box” here by framing the question this way? The Devil asks, does Job fear Him for nothing? If God answers yes, then essentially He is admitting that Job fears Me for nothing, or if He responds, no, Job fears Me for nothing, either way, is illogical and blasphemous. Instead, God allows Lucifer to inflict suffering on Job, in stages. Like the fall, we know the rest of the story. In the end, Job is doubly blessed more so at the end than at the beginning.

Two thousand years later, the Devil tempts Jesus’ three-fold nature when tempting Jesus in the Wilderness (Luke 4:1-13).

1. Body (Greek-Soma) – tempting Christ’s flesh after forty days of fasting by turning stones into bread to eat

2. Soul (Gr.-Psyche) – tempting Christ’s mind/pride that upon worshipping him, Satan would hand the kingdoms of the world over to Him

3. Spirit (Gr.-Pneuma) – tempting Christ to reveal His divinity by having the angels come to His rescue before hitting the ground

It should also be noted that in point number two, the Devil subtly threatens Jesus at the start of His earthly ministry by what he doesn’t say. Had Jesus bowed down to worship Satan there, what Satan was promising was smooth sailing for this Kingdom Jesus was meant to usher in. However, if He doesn’t, then Satan was implying that every inch of this earth was going to be hostile territory to Him, His gospel, and His followers.

Satan’s boldness in asking each of these was an attempt to appeal to get Jesus to prove Himself to the Devil (which Jesus would not do) and would likely violate some manner of His incarnation outside of the parameters of the things He already would do. Either way, Jesus wasn’t having it and He summarily rebuked Satan with Scripture. The above reminds me of a quote I read somewhere, that states: Satan is a master theologian. He’s talked to God, interacted with God, believes in God’s existence, and knows more about God’s attributes and abilities than most…and yet, Satan doesn’t love God.

Satan’s three most effective lies are these:

1. You have plenty of time, do it tomorrow
2. You are a good person, you don’t need God
3. You are such a bad person, God could never save you

Likewise, God knows Satan far better than we ever could, and how exceedingly crafty he is, which is why (in my opinion) He puts the Holy Spirit inside of us to seal us until the day of redemption (Eph. 4:30). Satan has every advantage man doesn’t, which is why we see in the Old Testament, even the greats (Noah, Abraham, Moses, and David) struggled with major sins in their life. If Satan can take down a man like Abraham (the great grandaddy of faith), how much more vulnerable would we be were it not for the forgiveness of all our sins (past, present, and future) along with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit? My friends, if it weren’t for these two things, we’d all be sifted wheat and lambs to the slaughter with no hope against an adversary like Satan.

“In contradistinction to the Gospel of Christ, the gospel of Satan teaches salvation by works.” – A.W. Pink

The Fallen Angels​

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” – Ephesians 6:12

Paganism. Occultism. Humanism. Atheism. Communism. Hermeticism. Mysticism. Hedonism. Universalism. Ecumenicalism. Witchcraft. Sexual perversion. Religiosity. Greediness. Pride. All of these ideologies and belief systems did not come about in a vacuum. These weren’t just the malevolent machinations of evil men twisting their mustaches in poorly lit smokey rooms. The origin of these (and so many more) dangerous and cruel ideologies is the work of dark, ancient, spiritual forces bent solely on the destruction of the human race. The Apostle Paul writes above that there are at least four major categories of demonic forces which work relentlessly against mankind: principalities, powers, rulers, and hosts (as opposed to the “traditionally accepted” celestial hierarchy of holy angels).

The aforementioned wiles afflicting mankind are the doctrines of demons. We often throw that phrase about not fully contemplating the reality of our enemy. The word demon in Greek (daemon) means intelligence. They were once holy angels who apostatized or abandoned their first estate (Jude 1:6 alludes to some of them) and turned against their Creator. They are immensely powerful and never sleep, never rest, and never cease trying to stop the spread of the Gospel. Their sole goal is to keep men enslaved in chains of bondage so they can never come to the knowledge of the truth so as to be saved. These are relentless and restless beings, whose numbers range from the hundreds of millions to trillions. They are not little pudgy, snorting, half-wits, or grotesque zombie-like monsters as Hollywood has portrayed them. They are angels, albeit, fallen.

“And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.” – 2 Corinthians 11:14-15

So who are these wicked and nefarious beings?

While the Bible makes some mention of them, a great number of cursed books, grimoires, encyclopedias, and other nonbiblical sources attempt to chronicle the names and status of these damned creatures. How true these are is anyone’s guess. However, considering Satan’s chief sin was pride, it would be a logical deduction to think his demons also suffer from the insatiable curse of pride and have influenced fallen men to tell their own tales because they also desire worship. Nevertheless, they were once holy angels, who, before Adam, sided with their leader, Lucifer in trying to overthrow the throne of God (Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28).

Now, some teach that around the time of the tower of Babel, some of these fallen angels were afforded membership into some kind of divine council whom God used to emplace the custody of the nations (keeping only Israel for Himself). Not sure if I believe that, but we know there were, by the time of Daniel, demonic princes in the lands of Grecia and Persia (Dan. 10:13, 20) who held some kind of territorial claim over them.

(Note: Satan is called by the apostle Paul as the “prince of the power of the air” Ephesians 2:2, which presumably denotes his authority over these other lesser demon-princes)

Furthermore, the Bible identifies the idols the pagan peoples worshipped were not just simply blocks of wood, stone, and metal, but had behind them, malevolent spirits. These demons demanded worship by way of sacrificing men, women, and especially children to satiate their voracious bloodlusts. While the Bible names only a handful of these demons (Baal, Molech, Asherah, Apollyon, Beelzebub, and Lucifer) other non-Biblical sources have named and counted some 72 who supposedly rule in varying degrees (i.e., kings, princes, dukes, etc.) in hell. These demonic entities serve Satan to promote the spread of lies, confusion, violence, and wickedness across the earth.

According to this Wikipedia entry, one of the key documents chronicling these named demonic entities is the Lesser Key of Solomon or the Lemegeton. This is a medieval grimoire, or book of magic spells, which purports to be a collection of magic spells and rituals compiled by King Solomon but is actually a later compilation that draws on earlier grimoires and magical traditions such as the 15th-century Pseudomarchia Daemonum (False Monarchy of the Demons). The Lemegeton is organized into several sections, each of which deals with a different type of magic or spirit. The main sections of the Lemegeton are:

1. The Ars Goetia: This section describes 72 demons and how to summon and control them.

2. The Ars Theurgia: This section describes various magic spells and rituals, including talismans, invocations, and astrological magic. (This section draws from German Benedictine abbot Johannes Trithemius who, being a polymath, wrote in 1499, Steganographia, which is a book on steganography).

3. The Ars Paulina: This section focuses on the use of angels for magic and spiritual protection.

4. The Ars Almadel: This section contains instructions for making and using wax candles for magic.

5. The Ars Notoria: This section contains magic spells and rituals for obtaining knowledge and wisdom.

In particular, the Ars Goetia lists 72 hierarchical demons, of which, ten (or 11 depending on which book you use) apparently hold the rank of a king (hence the 10 kings of hell). Again, take that with a grain of salt. It would seem Satan has ordered his demonic ranks according to both their prior status (before falling) as well as their contributions on earth in combatting God.

1. King Baël (Ba’al)
2. King Pursan
3. King Byleth
4. King Paimon
5. King Bélial
6. King Sidonay
7. King/Count Vine
8. King/President Zagan
9. King/Count Decarabia
10. King Balam

*Ars Goetia includes Asmodeus

On top of controlling vast legions of demonic footsoldiers, these demon kings promise to give to those who submit to them the following list of powers and gifts (in no particular order):

– knowledge of all arts, philosophies, and sciences
– the power to reveal mysteries and hidden things
– grants the conjurer the love of men and women
– knows of hidden things such as treasures and mysteries
– claims to be able to tell past, present, and future events
– discover witches, and hidden things, and to create storms
– the knowledge of alchemy
– unlimited wisdom
– the power to distribute senatorships (government leadership) as well as providing familiars

Although the Bible does not say how much access these fallen angels have (or don’t have) to the abode of the dead (Sheol/Hades/Hell), they apparently can travel there. Nevertheless, scripture states that Satan is the prince of the power of the air (Eph. 2:2), and below him are his demonic princes who rule over territories. Beneath them, or perhaps equal to them, would princes over the chief sins. Thus, it would seem that the aforementioned ruling in hell, is of the lowest order of demons. It would seem to indicate that given the foreknowledge of their future home, hell is the last place they would want to be right now.

Lastly, regarding demons, is from Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

Demon, Demoniac: not a diminutive of daimon, No. 1, but the neuter of the adjective daimonios, pertaining to a demon, is also mistranslated “devil,” “devils.” In Act 17:18, it denotes an inferior pagan deity. “Demons” are the spiritual agents acting in all idolatry. The idol itself is nothing, but every idol has a “demon” associated with it who induces idolatry, with its worship and sacrifices, 1Cr 10:20, 21; Rev 9:20; cp. Deu 32:17; Isa 13:21; 34:14; 65:3, 11. They disseminate errors among men, and seek to seduce believers, 1Ti 4:1. As seducing spirits they deceive men into the supposition that through mediums (those who have “familiar spirits,” Lev 20:6, 27, e.g.) they can converse with deceased human beings.

Hence the destructive deception of Spiritism, forbidden in Scripture, Lev 19:31; Deu 18:11; Isa 8:19. “Demons” tremble before God, Jam 2:19; they recognized Christ as Lord and as their future Judge, Mat 8:29; Luk 4:41. Christ cast them out of human beings by His own power. His disciples did so in His Name, and by exercising faith, e.g., Mat 17:20.

Acting under Satan (cp. Rev 16:13, 14), “demons” are permitted to afflict with bodily disease, Luk 13:16. Being unclean they tempt human beings with unclean thoughts, Mat 10:1; Mar 5:2; 7:25; Luk 8:27-29; Rev 16:13; 18:2, e.g. They differ in degrees of wickedness, Mat 12:45. They will instigate the rulers of the nations at the end of this age to make war against God and His Christ, Rev 16:14.
See DEVIL.

Luciferianism​

I define Luciferianism simply as selling your soul to the devil in exchange for power and wealth. I think we can see fairly clearly as of late, the people and organizations that are now openly doing Satan’s bidding of trying to bring about a one-world order.

Since Satan is currently managing this planet (1 John 5:19, Luke 4:5-6), he is able to give the world (power, money, glory) over to those who choose to follow him. Part and parcel of Luciferianism is the promise of secret knowledge (books listed below) which has spurred and spawned countless secret societies, occult movements, and religious orders that have infected Western Civilization since at least the 10th century. The key distinction between Luciferianism and Satanism (or other forms of “black magic”) is that the former is done either passively or subtly, and the latter actively and overtly. Either way, both direct their worship to the Devil.

The main reason I mention any of the above-mentioned writings is the historical influence they’ve held over occult religions and secret groups since at least the 12th century. Interestingly, when we consider this time in history, it was around the same time numerous significant geopolitical and economic events began to manifest in the world, particularly in the Middle East and Europe. These are things that have not only shaped our recent history but still impact the world we live in today.

– 1096-1291: The Roman Catholic Church (RCC) crusades to “liberate” Jerusalem (the Holy Lands) from the infidel Muslims (military power)

– 1119: The rise and power of the Knights Templar (the state within a state), which fused military and religious functions together grew very wealthy and powerful. Their popularity led to the subsequent rise of many other secret societies (political power)

– 1150: The Knights Templar use of the practice of issuing letters of credit, to hold wealth and lands, which gave rise to the modern fiat banking system (financial power)

Perhaps I’m reading too much into this, but it cannot be a coincidence that during and shortly after the Crusades, began the RCC’s infatuation with the occult, alchemy, and magic despite their outward initiation of the brutal Inquisitions. Perhaps there were two factions warring within the RCC at the time, but many of the grimoires were in fact written by Catholic monks and priests with the intention of collecting this information with the intent of performing exorcisms and combatting this rise in occultism amongst the elites in Europe. Here is a list of some of the most well-known medieval grimoires, along with an estimated date of composition and origin. Also, note that these largely build off each other:

1. The Picatrix (10th-13th century) (Arabic)
2. Kabbalah (12th century) (Jewish)
3. The Key of Solomon (13th century) (Roman Catholic)
4. The Sworn Book of Honorius (14th century) (Roman Catholic)
5. The Book of Abramelin (14th-15th century) (Roman Catholic)
6. Pseudomarchia Daemonum (1577) (Johann Weyer)*
7. The Grimoire of Pope Honorius (16th century) (Roman Catholic)
8. The Greater Key of Solomon (14th-15th century)
9. The Lesser Key of Solomon (17th century)
10. The Grand Grimoire (17th century)

*Johann Weyer was a disciple of Heinrich Agrippa, who was influenced by the 13th century Albert Magnus’s work, Speculum Astronomiae (The Mirror of Astronomy)

Nevertheless, in understanding what these books focus on, again, it’s presumed they influenced fallen men to write of their glory so as to deceive mankind into worshipping them. Given how tempting these gifts would be, it is no wonder, ambitious men and women, throughout history, have willingly given themselves over to these wicked spirits. This is in keeping with the same prideful offer that Jesus refused in the Wilderness temptation when confronted by the Devil.

As the world has progressed onward through technological advancements, increasing complexity, and population booms, simply managing the world has become increasingly difficult. Thus, Satan has turned to the tried and true method of the Hegelian Dialectic method as the go-to method for moving the world in a particular direction. If your end state is to achieve a one-world government, which is Satan’s ultimate goal, then by far the easiest and most effective way to get draconian laws and rules emplaced is if it comes draped in the disguise of a crisis. You already know what it is.

Problem — Reaction — Solution

Except, the “solution” was already determined before the “problem” was ever even a problem. Lucifer is diligently intent on achieving his goals in order to ultimately thwart God’s plan of judgment on him and the rest of the rebellious fallen angels.

Thesis: How to get to a one-world government?

Antithesis: Force impractical, dysfunctional, and highly unpopular globalist policies on the nations of the world courtesy of Luciferians (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Klaus Schwab, and Bill Gates, & Luciferian agenda from the Bilderbergers, Council of Rome, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, World Economic Forum [i.e., 4th Industrial Revolution and the Great Reset], United Nation [Agenda 2030], etc.) to create chaos and unrest.

– Simultaneously, destroy successful capitalist markets by devaluing their currencies, imposing trade imbalances, and using social marxism to drive political (and completely untenable) socialist policies that bend capitalism towards fascism.

– Use oligarchs and technocrats to enforce rules and censorship that democratic governments cannot.

– Add a programmable, surveillance-based digital currency to the world economic infrastructure to replace the ailing US Dollar as the world’s reserve currency all of which are designed to create a public backlash and societal instability in the hopes that it drives the populace to desperation

Synthesis: Regional imperial government (global taxes) will be the meet-in-the-middle solution that reduces the total number of individual autonomous nations, and diminishes individual national sovereignty, but is not so far overreaching (a one-world-government) that is immediately rejected as geopolitically unnatural. Thus, achieving seven, ten, or even twenty regions is far more manageable (from a one-world-government perspective) than 193 individual nation-states.

Ultimately, we know where the world ends up by Revelation 13, so it seems that this is the approach they are running with to achieve those ends. I also bring all this up because these people (Hegel, Marx, Rockefeller, etc.) are not the originators of said crafty logic or enlightened intelligence. Rather, human intelligence, albeit God-given, has become corrupted in our fall from innocence at the beginning of human history. The originator of this humanistic reasoning is not even human, it is Luciferian.

Luciferianism always comes shrouded in well-sounding human reasoning, and most often presents itself as a form of enhanced logic or enlightenment, presenting Lucifer as a liberator (either mythologically or physically). It is either done overtly (Satanism) or subtly (Luciferianism), and both ultimately end up in the same end-state with the glorification of Lucifer, the Devil (aka…Satan).

Conclusion​

As I mentioned in a previous article, the Antichrist Zeitgeist of our present age makes it feel like we (the born-again believers) feel that not only have we lost the battle but that we can never win again. It feels this way because Satan, that great dragon, is RAMPING UP HIS GAME. He knows he has but a short time, and he is working overtime to bring his kingdom about. While you are sleeping, he is scheming. While you are not sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, he is influencing people to accomplish his agenda. While you are binging on Netflix, he is plotting your destruction. Folks, he never rests. He never sleeps. He knows what awaits him, and he is doing everything in his incredible power, to prevent it.

But this feeling that we are losing, is a lie from the pit of hell when you consider the cosmic and eternal reality that we’ve already won the war! In fact, this war has been won ever since Christ uttered His dying words….”It is finished.”

Satan loves to not only twist the truth but add just enough truth into something that seems right. Charles Spurgeon once said that “discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong, but between right and almost right.” It takes discernment by the Holy Spirit to sift through the seeming complexification of the world these days to see the wiles of the devil.

What we have seen over the past 150 years, is the unceasing demand from the world that Biblical truth be made relative, so that its absolutes become subjective to our own interpretation. We’ve seen this across every domain, denomination, and field of study, so that truth is no longer absolute, but solely up to your own version of the truth. This post-modern “enlightenment” (so-called) then unlocks the door for every form of wickedness to slip in and begin corrupting a church/family/nation from the inside out.

Folks, Satan knows what his fate is. He is DESPERATELY trying to avoid going to the place humans are jumping over themselves to get to…hell. He knows how absolutely horrifying and terrible it is (and will be in the Lake of Fire) that he will drag the world down with him if could. The greatest weapon against him is to be as diligent as we can to spread the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ to as many people as we can.

That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:9-13

https://www.raptureforums.com/pete-garcia/the-luciferian-dialectic/

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I'd like to know how they were able to come up with the 10 demonic rankings ???

n particular, the Ars Goetia lists 72 hierarchical demons, of which, ten (or 11 depending on which book you use) apparently hold the rank of a king (hence the 10 kings of hell). Again, take that with a grain of salt. It would seem Satan has ordered his demonic ranks according to both their prior status (before falling) as well as their contributions on earth in combatting God.

1. King Baël (Ba’al)
2. King Pursan
3. King Byleth
4. King Paimon
5. King Bélial
6. King Sidonay
7. King/Count Vine
8. King/President Zagan
9. King/Count Decarabia
10. King Balam

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I'd like to know how they were able to come up with the 10 demonic rankings ???

n particular, the Ars Goetia lists 72 hierarchical demons, of which, ten (or 11 depending on which book you use) apparently hold the rank of a king (hence the 10 kings of hell). Again, take that with a grain of salt. It would seem Satan has ordered his demonic ranks according to both their prior status (before falling) as well as their contributions on earth in combatting God.

1. King Baël (Ba’al)
2. King Pursan
3. King Byleth
4. King Paimon
5. King Bélial
6. King Sidonay
7. King/Count Vine
8. King/President Zagan
9. King/Count Decarabia
10. King Balam
Interesting you mentioned that . I was wondering as well.

I'm just glad Count Chocula wasn't on that list!

Back