The Love of God

Wings Like Eagles

I have been so blessed by the music of Marty Goetz over the years. He is an American, Messianic Jew. His song, "The Love of God" is heart-breaking (in a good way). Also, his rendition of Hatikvah live from Jerusalem is wonderful too. On YouTube so I can't include a link. Enjoy!

p. s. Do you all use Brave as your browser? You eliminate the annoying YouTube ads when you use Brave (by the same people who put Duck Duck Go together--they never track you or sell your data).

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
I have been so blessed by the music of Marty Goetz over the years. He is an American, Messianic Jew. His song, "The Love of God" is heart-breaking (in a good way). Also, his rendition of Hatikvah live from Jerusalem is wonderful too. On YouTube so I can't include a link. Enjoy!

p. s. Do you all use Brave as your browser? You eliminate the annoying YouTube ads when you use Brave (by the same people who put Duck Duck Go together--they never track you or sell your data).
Thank you for this Song Wings Like Eagles...it made me cry...and it takes a lot for me, a real mans man to cry...thank you...:sob

Wings Like Eagles

Thank you for this Song Wings Like Eagles...it made me cry...and it takes a lot for me, a real mans man to cry...thank you...:sob
You're welcome! Marty's testimony is on One For Israel's website. The testimony is funny and quirky and he has moments when you can see that he is very emotional. One For Israel is a leading Messianic ministry in Israel. They have had a lot of success in evangelizing Israelis. As a side note, Messianics often have a difficult life in Israel. They are hated by Muslims and Jews. But they are wonderful, "salt of the earth" types of people. They form beautiful congregations with Palestinian Christians who are also wonderful people.

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
You're welcome! Marty's testimony is on One For Israel's website. The testimony is funny and quirky and he has moments when you can see that he is very emotional. One For Israel is a leading Messianic ministry in Israel. They have had a lot of success in evangelizing Israelis. As a side note, Messianics often have a difficult life in Israel. They are hated by Muslims and Jews. But they are wonderful, "salt of the earth" types of people. They form beautiful congregations with Palestinian Christians who are also wonderful people.
I love One for Israel. There is a great book by one of their leaders, Eitan Bar, it is titled "Refuting Rabbinic Objections to Christianity & Messianic Prophecies". I would highly recommend this book to every Christian, because it reveals the history of the old testament prophesies that the Jews believed their Messiah would fulfill. And there is only One Person who did fulfill them at the right time and the right place in history, Yeshua Hamashiach, otherwise known to us as Jesus Christ.