The line of King David

maryrae

A bloodline is a bloodline is a bloodline. There would have been others in David's "bloodline", too, but only Jesus has been proclaimed the (eternal) heir to the kingship. At least, that would be my understanding.
I think it's a basic rule in most (if not all) modern monarchies, that the eldest inherits the throne. That was not so for David's immediate heir, who was Solomon, correct?

Almost Heaven

Your question is confusing. The bloodline of King David continued through King Solomon the Kings of the southern and northern kingdoms are detailed in the books of Kings and Chronicles. If you are asking about Jesus' brothers and sisters, I'm sure they had families, but we have been given scant details of this in the Bible, so I am deeming it something we don't really need to focus on.

Len

The bloodline that gives the divine right to a reigning monarch is manifested in that monarch while he lives. It's relevance in others is immaterial until the monarch dies. Christ still lives.
I can see more and more why I am not the sharpest knife in the block, but am thankful that I have other tools in the kitchen that help out ......

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I can see more and more why I am not the sharpest knife in the block, but am thankful that I have other tools in the kitchen that help out ......

Well, that makes two of us. :lol

I was thinking the other day how neat it is that the bible is so filled with discovery and new things to understand and ponder. I love it! :)