The Legend of Boggy Creek

Kerbluey

I think everyone had nightmares about those awful flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz. They still give me the shudders.

I remember the title, but don't recall if I saw the movie. I wanted to know all about bigfoot when I was younger. Read everything I could find.
My brother and I did too. I’m kind of on a bigfoot kick right now which is why I asked about that movie. I honestly don’t know what I believe. I know some people are liars and hoaxers, but there are an awful lot of experiences out there of something. Right now I lean towards it being a real animal albeit elusive and shy and a small population. If omnivore bears can find enough to eat while being far more numerous I’m sure something else can.

Back in the early part of the last century there were occasional sightings across the country. All the descriptions were similar yet that was back when people rarely knew what was going on in the next town let alone across the country. In other words, they weren’t being influenced by other stories.

antitox

All of the sightings i have seen in the news - one of which was a video of bigoot walking near the forest got shot down by critics who were experts on animals/primates said that the gait that which it walked with was human and not what would be seen with a bigfoot. That video was a sham. I'm sure evolutionists would love to find something like that. It would be their primate/human cornerstone of evolutionary finds.

Kerbluey

All of the sightings i have seen in the news - one of which was a video of bigoot walking near the forest got shot down by critics who were experts on animals/primates said that the gait that which it walked with was human and not what would be seen with a bigfoot. That video was a sham. I'm sure evolutionists would love to find something like that. It would be their primate/human cornerstone of evolutionary finds.
The majority of videos are obviously humans in costumes. I’m always astounded anyone is fooled. If it’s a real animal it’s certainly not going to look that awkward as it stumbles around in the forest, lol.